Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon

[DIScUSSION/POLL] Best Twice Japanese Song

Which Better of Twice Japanese Album  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Music Video [MV]

• One More Time
    • candy Pop
    • Both
    • NOPE...Both are bad...
  2. 2. Song

• One More Time
    • candy Pop
    • Both
    • NOPE...Both are bad...
  3. 3. Theme

• One More Time
    • candy Pop
    • Both
    • NOPE...Both are bad...

candy pop is a good song and the cute theme really suit twice but i don't really like the MV :jy-idts:

Awards

There is also the Japanese MV version of 'TT'., which TWICE performed at both NHK and TV Asahi year end festivals.

36 minutes ago, Picapict said:

candy pop is a good song and the cute theme really suit twice but i don't really like the MV :jy-idts:

:ny-yes:

17 minutes ago, sacheol-21stC said:

There is also the Japanese MV version of 'TT'., which TWICE performed at both NHK and TV Asahi year end festivals.

oh sorry...i forgot about that...:ny-tt:

They don't really have that many Japanese songs to choose from yet... :ty-notbad:

But anyway, I really like both songs, but I think I like Candy Pop just a tiny bit more. I prefer the One More Time M/V and theme, though. Candy Pop M/V has me scratching my head :mm-wut:

Also, BOXING!

bXwieke.png

• Upvote 1

Looks like I'm the opposite of the people who have voted so far, lol. I like the song One More Time better, but I like the mv and theme for Candy Pop!

• Like 1

Awards

Wow that japanese TT sounds so awkward. Translating songs rarely works.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

They don't really have that many Japanese songs to choose from yet... :ty-notbad:

But anyway, I really like both songs, but I think I like Candy Pop just a tiny bit more. I prefer the One More Time M/V and theme, though. Candy Pop M/V has me scratching my head :mm-wut:

Also, BOXING!

bXwieke.png

8 hours ago, TzuyuLily said:

Looks like I'm the opposite of the people who have voted so far, lol. I like the song One More Time better, but I like the mv and theme for Candy Pop!

7 hours ago, pdn said:

Wow that japanese TT sounds so awkward. Translating songs rarely works.

:mm-jjang:

I like both so much but if I need to choose... I'm gonna say One More Time. I really like candy pop and the MV/theme but for me One More Time is a bop. :ny-yes:

Don't get me wrong, Candy Pop such a bop too for me and I LOVE the song.

Edited by Strelitzia
  • Like 1

Awards

1 hour ago, Strelitzia said:

I like both so much but if I need to choose... I'm gonna say One More Time. I really like candy pop and the MV/theme but for me One More Time is a bop. :ny-yes:

Don't get me wrong, Candy Pop such a bop too for me and I LOVE the song.

:ny-yes: me too!

You forget all their Japanese side tracks! :dh-smthing: I like LUV ME :dh-nice:

Awards

5 minutes ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

I just make Japanese Album MV Poll only...

That's fine :ny-yes:

• Like 1

Awards

4 minutes ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

:ny-oh:

what's wrong...?

Awards

I personally like Candy Pop the most (including the MV,  song, and the theme) but I also really liked One More Time

• Like 1

Awards

I really like One more time M/V compared to the candy pop one, some parts of the candy pop one are still odd to me, but Candy Pop is a better song and a better theme for the girls imo, nonetheless I love every japanese release so far but some lines in a couple of them are weird because some of them sound way  better in korean like the yamete line in the TT (Jap Ver) :ny-lol:

Edited by maxix

Awards

I liked the anime concept of TWICE (coming from an anime and manga lover ) ... The plot was good too ... But for audio I will choose OTM ... Like the beat ... I even listen instrumental most of the time ... 
And actually I always prefer Japanese over Korean xD ... Yeah now kinda weird I found Japanese version of TT , KK , LOA and CU ... But I like both same :dh-wink: 

Both are quite entertaining and fun.  :dh-nice:

I only have one question to ask.  Will this thread format change when they'll make a third Japanese Album?

Awards

i think candy pop has a nicer ring to it, but overall it's quite close tbh. i can never take it seriously when kpop groups sing in japanese instead of korean unless its twice!

15 minutes ago, nthabulldog said:

i think candy pop has a nicer ring to it, but overall it's quite close tbh. i can never take it seriously when kpop groups sing in japanese instead of korean unless its twice!

J-Trinity strong.  :mm-shy::sn-hey::mn-peace:

Awards