Jump to content

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon

[DISCUSSION/POLL] Best CANDY POP PHOTO

Twice candy pop photo  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. Your fav candy pop photo

  2. 2. Do you pick your bias?



Recommended Posts

Hello! Twice have realise new song for Japanese album. Who your fav photo?

twice.jpgTWICE-Candy-POP-2.jpg

Nayeon

Spoiler

DRlJFBVV4AAOOLW.jpg

Jeongyeon

Spoiler

twice_1513903069_2.jpg

Momo

Spoiler

25015496_137865296851526_7954661783065591808_n.jpg

Sana

Spoiler

DRlGnUuVwAA7_tl.jpg

Jihyo

Spoiler

DRlNzR3UQAAj0qU.jpg

Mina

Spoiler

twice_1513903069_6.jpg

Dahyun

Spoiler

250?cb=20171221154218&path-prefix=es

chaeyoung

Spoiler

twice_1513903069_8.jpg

Tzuyu

Spoiler

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

 

Edited by TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I choose Nayeon :ny-cute:

Fun fact about me: even though Sana's my bias, a lot of the time I don't really like merchandise photos of her. :sn-shock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved all of them, but I was conflicted between Tzuyu, Sana, and Momo. I finally chose Tzuyu bc I felt like my heart still wanted me to pick Tzuyu when I was going to pick Sana or Momo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

I was torn between Tzuyu and Momo, but ended up choosing Momo. She looks so adorable in that picture!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

I couldn't decide between Mina, Tzuyu and Nayeon (even though I liked them all:mm-jjang:) . Ended up choosing Nayeon. She's so cute. (Even though Dahyun is my bias, I just liked the others a bit more even though she was such a cutie in this pic).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

23 hours ago, RainbowFluffyPanda said:

dubu all the way!:dh-lol::dh-nice:

:ny-yes:

17 hours ago, Picapict said:

My heart is mina's~

Your bias...

16 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

I choose Nayeon :ny-cute:

Fun fact about me: even though Sana's my bias, a lot of the time I don't really like merchandise photos of her. :sn-shock:

Yes! I pick Nayeon too!

10 hours ago, Phebe said:

I like Tzuyu's~

:ty-hehe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

:ny-yes:

Your bias...

Well i'm loyal to mina. one and only lol :ny-yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

10 hours ago, optzumistic said:

I loved all of them, but I was conflicted between Tzuyu, Sana, and Momo. I finally chose Tzuyu bc I felt like my heart still wanted me to pick Tzuyu when I was going to pick Sana or Momo.

:ty-lol:

Just now, Picapict said:

Well i'm loyal to mina. one and only lol :ny-yes:

:mn-blush:

8 hours ago, TzuyuLily said:

I was torn between Tzuyu and Momo, but ended up choosing Momo. She looks so adorable in that picture!

 

1 hour ago, bluelett said:

I couldn't decide between Mina, Tzuyu and Nayeon (even though I liked them all:mm-jjang:) . Ended up choosing Nayeon. She's so cute. (Even though Dahyun is my bias, I just liked the others a bit more even though she was such a cutie in this pic).

Good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×