News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
TheKyeoptaPenguMina

[DISCUSSION/POLL] Best CANDY POP PHOTO

Twice candy pop photo  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Your fav candy pop photo

2. 2. Do you pick your bias?

Hello! Twice have realise new song for Japanese album. Who your fav photo?

twice.jpgTWICE-Candy-POP-2.jpg

Nayeon

Spoiler

DRlJFBVV4AAOOLW.jpg

Jeongyeon

Spoiler

twice_1513903069_2.jpg

Momo

Spoiler

25015496_137865296851526_7954661783065591808_n.jpg

Sana

Spoiler

DRlGnUuVwAA7_tl.jpg

Jihyo

Spoiler

DRlNzR3UQAAj0qU.jpg

Mina

Spoiler

twice_1513903069_6.jpg

Dahyun

Spoiler

250?cb=20171221154218&path-prefix=es

chaeyoung

Spoiler

twice_1513903069_8.jpg

Tzuyu

Spoiler

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

Edited by TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon

I choose Nayeon :ny-cute:

Fun fact about me: even though Sana's my bias, a lot of the time I don't really like merchandise photos of her. :sn-shock:

I loved all of them, but I was conflicted between Tzuyu, Sana, and Momo. I finally chose Tzuyu bc I felt like my heart still wanted me to pick Tzuyu when I was going to pick Sana or Momo.

I was torn between Tzuyu and Momo, but ended up choosing Momo. She looks so adorable in that picture!

Awards

I couldn't decide between Mina, Tzuyu and Nayeon (even though I liked them all:mm-jjang:) . Ended up choosing Nayeon. She's so cute. (Even though Dahyun is my bias, I just liked the others a bit more even though she was such a cutie in this pic).

Awards

23 hours ago, RainbowFluffyPanda said:

dubu all the way!:dh-lol::dh-nice:

:ny-yes:

17 hours ago, Picapict said:

My heart is mina's~

Your bias...

16 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

I choose Nayeon :ny-cute:

Fun fact about me: even though Sana's my bias, a lot of the time I don't really like merchandise photos of her. :sn-shock:

Yes! I pick Nayeon too!

10 hours ago, Phebe said:

I like Tzuyu's~

:ty-hehe:

1 minute ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

:ny-yes:

Your bias...

Well i'm loyal to mina. one and only lol :ny-yes:

10 hours ago, optzumistic said:

I loved all of them, but I was conflicted between Tzuyu, Sana, and Momo. I finally chose Tzuyu bc I felt like my heart still wanted me to pick Tzuyu when I was going to pick Sana or Momo.

:ty-lol:

Just now, Picapict said:

Well i'm loyal to mina. one and only lol :ny-yes:

:mn-blush:

8 hours ago, TzuyuLily said:

I was torn between Tzuyu and Momo, but ended up choosing Momo. She looks so adorable in that picture!

1 hour ago, bluelett said:

I couldn't decide between Mina, Tzuyu and Nayeon (even though I liked them all:mm-jjang:) . Ended up choosing Nayeon. She's so cute. (Even though Dahyun is my bias, I just liked the others a bit more even though she was such a cutie in this pic).

Good!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MooseLover
      Since the summer nights album came with a variety of photocards and CD cover, i will share with you what i got from the Night and Water version

Night Version:

The Water version

Extra bonus for first release version, Water version:

Extra bonus for first release version, Night version [ALERT] contains images showing skins, lots and lots of skins, so many skins it's like wow, so enter at your own risk [/ALERT]

Thank you for wasting your time and data to look at each one :D
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Watch: TWICE Takes 4th Win For “Dance The Night Away”; Performances By Seungri, GFRIEND, SEVENTEEN, And More

The July 21 episode of MBC’s “Music Core” had Bolbbalgan4’s “Travel” up against Apink’s “I’m so sick” and TWICE’s “Dance the Night Away.” First place went to TWICE, making this their fourth win for “Dance The Night Away”!
      The day’s episode featured performances by Seungri, Apink, MAMAMOO, Triple H, GFRIEND, SEVENTEEN, TWICE, Kyungri, Chungha, gugudan SEMINA, SEENROOT, MYTEEN, fromis_9, and TARGET.
      Watch the performances in the soompi link!

♬ Hot  Stage ♬
      TWICE – “Dance the Night Away”
      CR: soompi
    • By liraeyllis
      The clothes are all pretty and the style as a whole looks different from before

post response: [+602][-159] original post: here  
      ㅇ |2018.07.20 08:12 신고하기 But apparently, their new coordi used to be B1A4’s old coordi…ㅎ all of B1A4’s legendary outfits were from that same person. But seeing how she took care of Oh My Girl, I think that she’s just better at styling female idols? 추천187 반대3   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.20 07:49 신고하기 I went my pants over Tzuyu’s physical and body yesterday… she suit that outfit so much. She looked so refreshing ㅠㅠ 추천93 반대11   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.20 10:55 신고하기 Every one of them are pretty on their own but they don’t look harmonious together… it just looks weirdㅠ maybe it’s because of the clothes’ patterns… anyways, I think that it’s hard for them to look unified with these clothes… remove this post.. 추천62 반대4   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.20 10:01 신고하기 They will be perfect if only the Japanese member practiced her pronunciation and singing. That’s the most important thing 추천48 반대23   ㅇ |2018.07.20 01:49 신고하기 The clothes looked pretty and novel but I feel like dancing with these clothes on stage looked a bit heavy.. ㅜ 추천32 반대1   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.20 09:09 신고하기 Gotta praise Nayeon for changing style.... That's exactly the style I wanted to see on her.... She doesn't have bangs anymore and she has a head band...With refreshing clothes.... 추천26 반대1
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Watch: TWICE Takes 3rd Win For “Dance The Night Away” On “Music Bank,” Performances By GFRIEND, MAMAMOO, And More

On the July 20 episode of KBS2’s “Music Bank,” TWICE’s latest title track was up against BLACKPINK’s “DDU-DU DDU-DU” for first place. TWICE took the win with 11,347 points making it their third music show win for “Dance the Night Away”!
      During their encore, the member fulfilled their promise by singing while having ice cubes in their cheeks. Watch their performance and win below!
      Today’s episode had performances from fromis_9, SEVENTEEN, TWICE, Kyungri, Golden Child, gugudan SEMINA, MAMAMOO, MYTEEN, MOMOLAND, Seenroot, Apink, ELRIS, GFRIEND, UNB, Chungha, and Triple H.
      Watch performances in the soompi link!
      CR: soompi