News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
SANA 4 L1F3

[SANAIST] Sana’s look in Candy Pop

I think its cute but wierd at the same time, and i dont really like the anime concept. I kidda foresee that it will become something like love live such as body pillows and stuff that sexualises them.

• Like 1

Nicki Minaj wants her wig back. LOL

I like Sana's natural look. Her hair is fine already. Why do they have to put a wig on her? :sn-stare:

Awards

11 hours ago, SANA 4 L1F3 said:

I kidda foresee that it will become something like love live such as body pillows and stuff that sexualises them.

Welpp, that's so negative. I hope not either :ty-notbad: 

Btw I find Sana's bizarre wig is cute! I have no problem with it. If it's not Sana, it would be so bad but that extraordinary hairstyle is okay on her :dh-nice:

Edited by Ahn Haeju

Awards

I would of liked it better if she had dark hair like everyone else.

Why is she the odd one out? ;-;

2 hours ago, Phebe said:

yeah, i was wondering too. it would have better if she had dark hair like everyone else. the first thing i noticed was sana's hair color:sn-tt:

4 minutes ago, RainbowFluffyPanda said:

yeah, i was wondering too. it would have better if she had dark hair like everyone else. the first thing i noticed was sana's hair color:sn-tt:

2 hours ago, Phebe said:

Dark hair colour looks best on Sana. Although she looks a lot like Tzuyu with long dark hair and makes it a little bit harder to tell them apart, i stand my ground.

6 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Yeah, the wig was meh :mn-judging:

But at least she has a wig. Mine was lost a long time ago...

I think i still have a wig lying around somewhere. I'll give it to you when i find it :ny-lol:

Awards

I think the color is cute, and so are the bangs! But it was really, really obvious that it was a wig, it's like they didn't even try to make it look natural.

Awards

10 minutes ago, TzuyuLily said:

I think the color is cute, and so are the bangs! But it was really, really obvious that it was a wig, it's like they didn't even try to make it look natural.

Maybe that's exactly what they're trying to do? They're in a candy wonderland, so a little bit of eccentric touch (the wig) is necessary? Idk lol

• Like 1

Awards

1 minute ago, Pink Heart Shaker said:

Maybe that's exactly what they're trying to do? They're in a candy wonderland, so a little bit of eccentric touch (the wig) is necessary? Idk lol

Ahhh, that might be it! It's definitely fitting with the idea of the candy wonderland.

• Like 1

Awards

15 hours ago, Pink Heart Shaker said:

I think i still have a wig lying around somewhere. I'll give it to you when i find it :ny-lol:

Yay! :cy-cutie:I doubt it'll last long, tho, lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Yay! :cy-cutie:I doubt it'll last long, tho, lol.

Here you go.

FYI, this wig has survived WW I, WW II, and also several nuclear blast. So, no need to worry. It's practically indestructable 

e3d6441e5da39455fd6c4a93cbab9f2d.jpg

• Like 1

Awards

14 minutes ago, Pink Heart Shaker said:

Here you go.

FYI, this wig has survived WW I, WW II, and also several nuclear blast. So, no need to worry. It's practically indestructable 

e3d6441e5da39455fd6c4a93cbab9f2d.jpg

No, I mean TWICE will probably snatch it with their next performance. :ty-notbad:

• Like 1

I don't like her wig but at the same time it's kinda cute... 

• Like 1

Awards

6 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

No, I mean TWICE will probably snatch it with their next performance. :ty-notbad:

Please, no more wig. For the sake of all ONCE and the girls. We need a break from all the wigs. 

A hair product company should notice them and save the day. 

I'm calling Pantene's CEO right now. LOL

• Like 1

Awards

On 1/12/2018 at 5:09 AM, SANA 4 L1F3 said:

I think its cute but wierd at the same time, and i dont really like the anime concept. I kidda foresee that it will become something like love live such as body pillows and stuff that sexualises them.

I think they shouldve ditched the wig. the white/pink style was a great idea, had they only dyed her hair...

As for the body pillows, i agree that it could become a thing. sadly. if i remember correctly thathad happened with GFriend and A.O.A but was discontinued thankfully. I can say if that does happen i will lose respect for JYP Ent. as a company, because that is a bad thing to do just to gain a few male fans in Japan. Those girls work so hard to make good music for us, sexualizing them is no way to repay them. they work to hard and im sure none of them asked for that type of attention when they signed up. I hope people everywhere realizes this :mn-cry:

• Like 1

Awards

She's cute, but I would've liked it better without the wig. Although dying her hair would make her hair less healthy, so I guess the wig is better:sn-hey:

• Like 1