News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Ahn Haeju

[DISCUSSION/POLL] How do you decorate your Twicetagram album?

Twicetagram album decoration  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you decorate your Twicetagram album?

• Yes
    • No
    • Considering
  2. 2. Do you like the idea of DIY album?

• Yes!
    • Nope
    • Indifferent

I just bought my Twicetagram album. I wanna decorate it but kinda afraid. I browse on google but I can't barely find anyone an example from other people. So, please share it if you decorate your album. I wanna see it~ :innocent:

Example from other people:

Spoiler

I like this one!

24331622_821974801308215_675510410621956

cr. http://www.imgrum.org/tag/albumtwice (I'm sorry I cannot find the original owner of this picture)

My album

Spoiler

I haven't decorated it yet but....... I got the pink box, Jihyo sticker (bias >.<) with orange little hearts. I might wanna decorate it with the stickers from their previous album (tcl2) too! What do you think?

y8C2wrt.jpg

Please share the Twicetagram album that you have decorated here! >.< :cy-cutie: 

Edited by Ahn Haeju

Awards

20 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

I just bought my Twicetagram album. I wanna decorate it but kinda afraid. I browse on google but I can't barely find anyone an example from other people. So, please share it if you decorate your album. I wanna see it~ :innocent:

Reveal hidden contents

I like this one!

cr. http://www.imgrum.org/tag/albumtwice (I'm sorry I cannot find the original owner of this picture)

My album

Hide contents

I haven't decorated it yet but....... I got the pink box, Jihyo sticker (bias >.<) with orange little hearts. I might wanna decorate it with the stickers from their previous album (tcl2) too! What do you think?

y8C2wrt.jpg

wow! so beautiful!

Oh.... that's what it's for..... I didn't buy it because it seemed like such a boring and plain album.... :ny-look:

Plus, I bought Merry & Happy so the music from TWICETAGRAM is already on it.

1 hour ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Reveal hidden contents

I like this one!

My album

Reveal hidden contents

y8C2wrt.jpg

I was planning to ask you >.< 

Did you eat your love stickers ? :ny-hmm: 

Edited by Sudipto

I LOVED the fact they gave you stickers to decorate your own album! Unfortunately, I'm really inartistic so it doesn't look so good, but here's mine:

Spoiler

DdhHsCD.jpg

"Heart heart"...get it?

h1nRUnj.jpg

Sharing my photocards, too, because why not? Lol

I got Chaeyoung's stickers, yay! It was as if the most creative member was trying to send me a message like: "I shall be your muse. With my help, you will become as artistic as me." Unfortunately failed, lol.

I also decorated my TWICEcoaster: Lane 2 album, but I'm too lazy to share it right now :ty-hehe:

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

I LOVED the fact they gave you stickers to decorate your own album! Unfortunately, I'm really inartistic so it doesn't look so good, but here's mine:

Hide contents

DdhHsCD.jpg

"Heart heart"...get it?

h1nRUnj.jpg

I got Chaeyoung's stickers, yay! It was as if the most creative member was trying to send me a message like: "I shall be your muse. With my help, you will become as artistic as me." Unfortunately failed, lol.

I also decorated my TWICEcoaster: Lane 2 album, but I'm too lazy to share it right now :ty-hehe:

Oho that's not inartistic at all. It's minimalist! Simple yet cool decoration. You even put the sticker on the back of he cover, I'v been considering to do that too! >.<

Please share your tcls2 too~:dh-nice:

• Like 1

Awards

I have the Twicetagram album! I got it for my birthday :ny-soju:

I got the pink box with Momo stickers, but I didn't really want to decorate the box :ny-hmm: mostly bc I'm scared I'm going to accidentally stick it incorrectly and the sticker doesn't deserved to be pulled back up again :mm-eat: 

I won't share a picture since it's not decorated anyways lol:ty-err:

I didn't buy the album, but I LOVE the idea of decorating your own album, it makes it extra special since each one will be unique :)

Awards

They're left unsealed at some box somewhere. I'll get around to opening the albums when I go settle back at my house.

Uh... I had no glasses on and my hands were shaking when I decorated the album so... The stickers ended up looking a little wonky... :ny-lol:

At least the cute stickers made up for it :dh-wink:

Spoiler

ZKGnOsw.jpg

18 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Reveal hidden contents

DdhHsCD.jpg

"Heart heart"...get it?

h1nRUnj.jpg

Aaah it looks so nice~ :mn-blush:I wouldn't say that you are inartistic, though. The way you decorated your album says otherwise. :sn-pew:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Finally did it! >.<

Reveal hidden contents

kKSNDnq.jpg

cr. ahnhaeju

It's so pretty~ :mn-blush:I like that you added other stickers and spread out the hearts over the album! :jh-gj:

1 hour ago, Beanie said:

It's so pretty~ :mn-blush:I like that you added other stickers and spread out the hearts over the album! :jh-gj:

thx~

5 minutes ago, A.Moguri said:

I did mine the same as what the online user did.

:mm-pdnim:

please share! ;)

Awards

1 hour ago, Beanie said:

Actually, the stickers are from tcl2. I have multiple biases thats why. Also, I like it spread out more than empty tidy style. Kinda mess up tho ^^"

Awards

On 1/13/2018 at 7:59 AM, optzumistic said:

I have the Twicetagram album! I got it for my birthday :ny-soju:

I got the pink box with Momo stickers, but I didn't really want to decorate the box :ny-hmm: mostly bc I'm scared I'm going to accidentally stick it incorrectly and the sticker doesn't deserved to be pulled back up again :mm-eat: 

I won't share a picture since it's not decorated anyways lol:ty-err:

Yeah, I was scared while I'm going to decorate it. I cut the stickers instead of took it out so I could move it anywhere before stuck them out. Kinda helping ^^

Awards

On 12/01/2018 at 7:04 PM, Ahn Haeju said:

Reveal hidden contents

I like this one!

My album

Reveal hidden contents

y8C2wrt.jpg

SO beautiful!

8 hours ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Yeah, I was scared while I'm going to decorate it. I cut the stickers instead of took it out so I could move it anywhere before stuck them out. Kinda helping ^^

Oooh that’s a good idea! I might try it out :ty-aye:

I kinda wish a bought a TWICETAGRAM album instead of buying two SIGNAL albums now :(

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Phebe said:

I kinda wish a bought a TWICETAGRAM album instead of buying two SIGNAL albums now :(

I wish for your Signal monograph >.<

Awards

3 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

I wish for your Signal monograph >.<

I bought two Signal albums and AND the Signal monograph :ty-pew:

• Upvote 1

Well here goers nothing ... I did a long time ago and posted on my insta but forgot to post here ... LeL 

Spoiler

s2PV1HD.jpg

Edited by Lost Penguin

ha, funny story; i haven't decorated it. I got the Jihyo stickers with mine though. But yeah,  idk why, but i never decorate the DIY albums, I just kind of keep the stickers just because.

Awards