News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
  • Similar Content

• By Hera
      Jungyeon and Sana shared some cute behind-the-scenes moments from their  "What Is Love?" MV on 'TWICE TV'!

Although the moments in the actual MV were fairly short, the filming of the scene actually took quite a bit longer! As a parody of the famous American movie 'Ghost', TWICE's Jungyeon and Sana had to create pottery together, with Jungyeon as Demi Moore's character in the front and Sana as Patrick Swayze's role in the back. The two displayed cute awkwardness, especially since Sana's arms could not reach the pot, and the two had to constantly shift postures to get into a comfortable position!

Meanwhile, Jungyeon continued to lip-sync well throughout the shoot, maintaining professionalism even as Sana's face inched closer to hers. 

© Allkpop
    • By Lupay
      These videos are really fun to watch and it is nice to see the members be playful.

However, the 'video quality sucks' and I wish time travel was a thing so we could see these beautiful videos redone in 1080p!

I really am thankful for the subtitles because I'd be pretty lost without them. 

If you could one video from V.live tv redone which would you choose?

'Love you' Twice!

• By sacheol-21stC
      TTV 1 to 4 (in South Korea, inc. Jeju Island)
      TTV 5 (in Switzerland, Europe)
      TTV 6 (in Singapore, South East Asia)
      Where do you wish our girls to explore and visit next? (Coincidentally, 'S'outh Korea, 'S'witzerland, 'S'ingapore are all countries that begin with the letter 'S'. They could either continue with this track or not.)
      I list out my 3 places for starters (a few countries/nations starting with 'S'):
      1. Scotland (UK, Western Europe)
      Cities: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee, Inverness etc
      Food - Haggis, Cullen Skink, Mince and Tatties, Shortbread, Cranachan, Scone, Lorne Sausage, Deep-fried Mars bar, Arbroath Smokie, Smoked Salmon, Clootie, Scotch pie, Stovies, Scotch broth, Cock-a-leekie soup, Bannock, Bridie, Clapshot, Rumbledethumps, Black bun, Skirlie, Crowdie, Kipper, Collops, Crappit held, Partan bree, Caboc, Blood Sausage, Caramel shortbread, Dunlop cheese, Edinburgh rock, Cabbie stew, Soor ploom, Crumpet, Moffat toffee,
      Berwick cockie, Dundee cake etc
      Music - Great Highland Bagpipes, Accordion, the fiddle, the (Clarsach)harp, tin whistle, Annie Lennox, Shirley Manson, Franz Ferdinand, Calvin Harris etc
      Edinburgh - Edinburgh Castle, The Edinburgh International Festival and The Edinburgh Fringe(both in August & September), Holyrood Palace, The Royal Museum, Saint Giles' Cathedral etc
      Glasgow - SECC(Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre), The Royal Concert Hall, The Pavilion Theatre, The Loch Lomond, The Western Isles etc
      Aberdeen - Aberdeen International Youth Festival(in August), Union Street, Statue of William Wallace, Victoria Park, Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre etc
      Dundee - Tay Rail Bridge, RRS Discovery and City Centre, Magdalen Yard Bandstand etc
      Inverness - Scottish Highlands etc

2. Spain (Mediterranean Europe)
      Cities: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla, Zaragoza, Bilbao, Malaga etc
      Food - Tapas, Tortilla, Meze, Rice pudding, Meringue milk, Aranjuez strawberries, Chocolate con churros, Bunuelos, Gazpacho, Menudo Gitano(Andalusian tripe), Flamenquin, Pringa, Zoque, Polea, Salmorejo, Asado de Ternasco(Roast lamb), Fabada Asturiana(Asturian bean stew), Changurro, Morchilla(black pudding made with special spices), Escudella, Tomato bread, Jamon de Guijuelo, Calcots and Escalivada, Patatas a la Riojana, Fritada, Peladillas, Fideua etc
      Music - Flamenco, Jota, Gaita, Tabor pipe & Tamboril, Trikitixa, Sardana etc
      Madrid - Royal Palace, The Prado Museum(Museo del Prado), The Queen Sofia Museum, Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, The Plaza Major of Madrid, The Retiro Park, The Almudena Cathedral, The Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas etc
      Barcelona - Sagrada Familla, Mila House etc
      Sevilla - Puente del Alamillo, Cathedral of Sevilla etc
      Zaragoza - Cathedral of Zaragoza, Nuestra Senora del Pilar etc
      Bilbao - Guggenheim Museum(Modern Art), Bellas Artes Musuem(Fine Art), Arriaga Theatre, Bilbao's Town Hall, St. Jacob's Cathedral, Plaza del Sagrado Corazon etc

3. Sweden (Northern Europe)
      Cities: Stockholm, Uppsala, Nykoping, Linkoping, Vasteras etc
      Food - Swedish meatballs(with cream sauce, mashed potatoes, pickled cucumber and lingoberry jam), Rose hip soup, Blabarssoppa(Blueberry soup), Sauerkraut, Surstromming(fermented herring), Gravlax(raw salmon cured in salt, sugar and dill), Pitepalt dumpling, Pytt i panna, Swedish Knackebrod(Crisp bread), Smorgastarta(sandwich-cake), Kraftskiva(Crayfish party) etc
      Music - ABBA, Roxette, Ace of Base, Avicii etc
      Stockholm - Tyresta National Park, Gamla Stan(The Old Town), Skeppsholmen etc
      Uppsala - Church of Sweden, Domkyrkan etc
    • By SANA 4 L1F3
      She became my bais wrecker
      http://m.vlive.tv/video/54197?channelCode=EDBF
      at  7:35