• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Marcel_I95

[DISCUSSION] TWICE TV5 Official goods Boxes

Hallo ONCE, ^-^

I'm not sure, if the topic is in the right place to be discuss. So sorry if I'm wrong.

The Twitter profile of TWICE reveals in a tweet that TWICE TV5 boxes will be sold. You can preorder it at the 15. january.

But my question is where I can order it in the internet. Because I'm from Germany I only can order it on engish speaking websides.

Hope you can help me out :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      TTV 1 to 4 (in South Korea, inc. Jeju Island)
      TTV 5 (in Switzerland, Europe)
      TTV 6 (in Singapore, South East Asia)
      Where do you wish our girls to explore and visit next? (Coincidentally, 'S'outh Korea, 'S'witzerland, 'S'ingapore are all countries that begin with the letter 'S'. They could either continue with this track or not.)
      I list out my 3 places for starters (a few countries/nations starting with 'S'):
      1. Scotland (UK, Western Europe)
      Cities: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee, Inverness etc
      Food - Haggis, Cullen Skink, Mince and Tatties, Shortbread, Cranachan, Scone, Lorne Sausage, Deep-fried Mars bar, Arbroath Smokie, Smoked Salmon, Clootie, Scotch pie, Stovies, Scotch broth, Cock-a-leekie soup, Bannock, Bridie, Clapshot, Rumbledethumps, Black bun, Skirlie, Crowdie, Kipper, Collops, Crappit held, Partan bree, Caboc, Blood Sausage, Caramel shortbread, Dunlop cheese, Edinburgh rock, Cabbie stew, Soor ploom, Crumpet, Moffat toffee,
      Berwick cockie, Dundee cake etc
      Music - Great Highland Bagpipes, Accordion, the fiddle, the (Clarsach)harp, tin whistle, Annie Lennox, Shirley Manson, Franz Ferdinand, Calvin Harris etc
      Edinburgh - Edinburgh Castle, The Edinburgh International Festival and The Edinburgh Fringe(both in August & September), Holyrood Palace, The Royal Museum, Saint Giles' Cathedral etc
      Glasgow - SECC(Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre), The Royal Concert Hall, The Pavilion Theatre, The Loch Lomond, The Western Isles etc
      Aberdeen - Aberdeen International Youth Festival(in August), Union Street, Statue of William Wallace, Victoria Park, Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre etc
      Dundee - Tay Rail Bridge, RRS Discovery and City Centre, Magdalen Yard Bandstand etc
      Inverness - Scottish Highlands etc

2. Spain (Mediterranean Europe)
      Cities: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla, Zaragoza, Bilbao, Malaga etc
      Food - Tapas, Tortilla, Meze, Rice pudding, Meringue milk, Aranjuez strawberries, Chocolate con churros, Bunuelos, Gazpacho, Menudo Gitano(Andalusian tripe), Flamenquin, Pringa, Zoque, Polea, Salmorejo, Asado de Ternasco(Roast lamb), Fabada Asturiana(Asturian bean stew), Changurro, Morchilla(black pudding made with special spices), Escudella, Tomato bread, Jamon de Guijuelo, Calcots and Escalivada, Patatas a la Riojana, Fritada, Peladillas, Fideua etc
      Music - Flamenco, Jota, Gaita, Tabor pipe & Tamboril, Trikitixa, Sardana etc
      Madrid - Royal Palace, The Prado Museum(Museo del Prado), The Queen Sofia Museum, Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, The Plaza Major of Madrid, The Retiro Park, The Almudena Cathedral, The Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas etc
      Barcelona - Sagrada Familla, Mila House etc
      Sevilla - Puente del Alamillo, Cathedral of Sevilla etc
      Zaragoza - Cathedral of Zaragoza, Nuestra Senora del Pilar etc
      Bilbao - Guggenheim Museum(Modern Art), Bellas Artes Musuem(Fine Art), Arriaga Theatre, Bilbao's Town Hall, St. Jacob's Cathedral, Plaza del Sagrado Corazon etc

3. Sweden (Northern Europe)
      Cities: Stockholm, Uppsala, Nykoping, Linkoping, Vasteras etc
      Food - Swedish meatballs(with cream sauce, mashed potatoes, pickled cucumber and lingoberry jam), Rose hip soup, Blabarssoppa(Blueberry soup), Sauerkraut, Surstromming(fermented herring), Gravlax(raw salmon cured in salt, sugar and dill), Pitepalt dumpling, Pytt i panna, Swedish Knackebrod(Crisp bread), Smorgastarta(sandwich-cake), Kraftskiva(Crayfish party) etc
      Music - ABBA, Roxette, Ace of Base, Avicii etc
      Stockholm - Tyresta National Park, Gamla Stan(The Old Town), Skeppsholmen etc
      Uppsala - Church of Sweden, Domkyrkan etc
    • By SANA 4 L1F3
      She became my bais wrecker
      http://m.vlive.tv/video/54197?channelCode=EDBF
      at  7:35
    • By ZRINMOMO
      HELLO EVERYONE IM AZRIN 
    • By lovetwice365
      TWICE IN SINGAPORE
    • By sacheol-21stC
      [V Report Plus] Twice takes midnight stroll in tropical gardens

Twice’s adventure in the urban jungle of Singapore was broadcast Wednesday via Naver’s V app.
      On Wednesday’s episode of “Twice in Singapore,” a V broadcast series, the K-pop darlings visited Gardens by the Bay, a waterfront garden featuring tropical flora and artistic sculptures.
      The starlets took a nighttime stroll in the garden while enjoying the greenery. When they found a giant waterfall, the girls paused for a mandatory selfie session. Even while getting soaked, they posed in front of the waterfall in a bid to get a good photo.
      They also went to Supertree gardens where music was playing along with lights on the trees. Dancing to the tropical tunes, the girls wrapped up their last night in Singapore.

By Kim Min-joo (mjk625@heraldcorp.com)
      cr: KPOPHERALD