News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sacheol-21stC

[INFO] January Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed (Twice opens 2018 at On-c-e)

January Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

TWICE-Red-Velvet-Oh-My-Girl.jpg

The Korean Business Research Institute has published January’s results for brand reputation rankings among girl groups!

Taking data starting from December 11, 2017, to January 12, 2018, the Institute analyzed 88,551,030 sources of data and measured the indexes of participation, media coverage, communication, and community awareness.

TWICE came in first place this month with a total score of 13,060,755. Red Velvet followed up in second place with a total score of 8,018,343, while Oh My Girl came in third place with a total score of 5,987,337.

A source from the Institute revealed that TWICE, who topped brand reputation rankings for four months in a row, was highly associated with the keywords “Candy Pop,” “Jeongyeon,” and “Momo” as they came in first place this month.

Check out the top 20 below:

1. TWICE
    2. Red Velvet
    3. Oh My Girl
    4. BLACKPINK
    5. MAMAMOO
    6. Apink
    7. MOMOLAND
    8. GFRIEND
    9. LABOUM
    10. Lovelyz
    11. EXID
    12. Cosmic Girls
    13. Girls’ Generation
    14. WANNA.B
    15. Girl’s Day
    16. AOA
    17. PRISTIN
    18. Rainbow
    19. STELLAR
    20. APRIL

Spoiler

101568_100556_3721.jpg

걸그룹 브랜드평판  2018년 1월 빅데이터 분석

101568_100557_3738.jpg

101568_100558_3754.jpg

Source (1)

cr: soompi, futurekorea

Oh my goodness, Twice came in first place by a lot!! I'm so happy for all the groups on this list! <3 Although I'm kinda confused how Rainbow is on this list when they've disbanded. Good for them, they were one of my favorite groups, but I'm surprised that disbanded groups get put on the list, too.

Awards

That's an impressive margin holy! But it isn't that much of a surprise because TWICE is gettin bigger and bigger :ny-yes:

Awards

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE And BLACKPINK Top Weekly Gaon Charts

On July 19, Gaon revealed chart results for the week from July 8 through 14.
      TWICE’s new release “Dance the Night Away” entered in first place on both the overall digital chart and the download chart. Other female artists also showed power on the digital chart, with BLACKPINK’s “DDU-DU DDU-DU” in second, Apink’s “I’m So Sick” in third, and Bolbbalgan4’s “Travel” in fifth. MeloMance’s “Tale” took fourth. 

“I’m So Sick,” “Tale,” and “DDU-DU DDU-DU” also placed in high rankings on the download chart. Park Hyo Shin’s “Mr. Sunshine” OST “The Day” rounds up the top five. 
      “DDU-DU DDU-DU” remained at the top of the streaming chart, and “Dance the Night Away” debuted at No. 2. “Travel” and “Tale” took third and fourth, respectively. “I’m So Sick” rose eight spots and placed No. 5.
      TWICE also topped the album chart recording physical album shipments with “Summer Nights.” NU’EST W’s “WHO, YOU” is No. 2, UNB’s “Boyhood” is No. 3, BLACKPINK’s “Square Up” is No. 4, and SHINee’s “The Story of Light EP.3” is No. 5.
      “Dance the Night Away” took an overwhelming first on the social chart, which is a result of data from YouTube, Twitter, and YinYueTai, with a high score of 99,000. “I’m So Sick” placed second, followed by MOMOLAND’s “BAAM,” BTS’s “Fake Love,” and gugudan SEMINA’s “SEMINA.”
      CR: soompi
    • By sacheol-21stC
      GFRIEND Talks About Their Friendship With TWICE

In a recent interview with Star News, GFRIEND talked about their friendship with the members of TWICE.
      Yerin said, “We’re the same age, and we’re close. We exchange a lot of messages like, ‘What do you want to eat?’ ‘Have you eaten?’ ‘When should we meet?’ and ‘What are you craving?’ Now that I think about it, I think we really just talk about eating. Everything’s so comfortable with TWICE.”
      Eunha revealed that TWICE contacted them after seeing their comeback teaser, and told them that they were refreshing. “Personally,” Eunha said, “I think TWICE’s comeback song is really great. Because their dance is really great, too, I said to them that we should do a collaboration stage sometime.”
      On occasional special stages that they’ve done together in the past for year-end events, Yuju said, “Before we go on stage, we’ll send each other messages of encouragement.”
      Source (1)
      CR: soompi
    • By liraeyllis

original post: here

1. [+500, -28] Twice, congrats on winning #1!!!   2. [+230, -13] Twice did well!! The dance to this song is good and the song is so good too, I love you!!   3. [+143, -6] Twice’s song this time is jjang good, the choreography is the best   4. [+96, -4] Congrats to our Twice <3   5. [+93, -5] Twice, congrats on your win. They already have 74 crowns now   6. [+48, 0] Twice are the final boss<3 Dance the Night Away <3 Hwisung-nim’s lyrics are so cheerful and ncie <3   7. [+30, 0] I like Hwisung’s composition so much, congrats on winning #1