News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Phebe

[DISCUSSION] KCON NY 2018

Last year for 2017 TWICE went.
Do you think TWICE will appear again this year?

Let's talk about it!
Maybe we should have a little section where TTF members can meet each other.
That would be super cool!

:ny-nice:

• Like 1

Like I said on your status update, if Twice goes I will make every effort possible to come!

I know I'm still pretty new here but there's still already some other once's I'd love to meet!

And, of course, seeing Twice perform in person would be one of the best experiences of my life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Awards

They're super busy nowadays. A part of me want them to have some rest but the other part wants to see them doing all sorts of promotion.

I hope they can attend this year's KCON 

• Like 2

Awards

I'm still hoping I'll have fun there even if TWICE doesn't come.

:sn-ay:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Phebe said:

I'm still hoping I'll have fun there even if TWICE doesn't come.

:sn-ay:

As of right now I'm only a diehard fan of Twice, I'm a casual fan of a few other artists/groups like Red Velvet and IU, but I'm not sure how into the convention I could be without Twice there :ny-sad:

But who knows, maybe by the time the convention rolls around I'll have fallen even deeper into the amazing hole that is K-Pop :ny-lol:

• Like 1

Awards

1 minute ago, NayeonSquirtle said:

As of right now I'm only a diehard fan of Twice, I'm a casual fan of a few other artists/groups like Red Velvet and IU, but I'm not sure how into the convention I could be without Twice there :ny-sad:

But who knows, maybe by the time the convention rolls around I'll have fallen even deeper into the amazing hole that is K-Pop :ny-lol:

I stan two other groups but I don't think they'd come to KCON.

I’m really hoping I can come! Even without Twice, I’ll still have fun bc I also stan many other groups. I just showed my mom the KCON prices and she was like “*GASP* SO EXPENSIVE”:ty-lol:

I highly doubt that she’ll let me stay in NYC overnight by myself, so @Phebe are we still on with the plan/some other plan?:ny-hmm:

2 hours ago, optzumistic said:

I’m really hoping I can come! Even without Twice, I’ll still have fun bc I also stan many other groups. I just showed my mom the KCON prices and she was like “*GASP* SO EXPENSIVE”:ty-lol:

I highly doubt that she’ll let me stay in NYC overnight by myself, so @Phebe are we still on with the plan/some other plan?:ny-hmm:

The concert themselves are expensive, but the con tickets aren't bad at all lol

Just now, Phebe said:

The concert themselves are expensive, but the con tickets aren't bad at all lol

Yeah:ny-yes:

On 1/13/2018 at 12:15 PM, NayeonSquirtle said:

Like I said on your status update, if Twice goes I will make every effort possible to come!

I know I'm still pretty new here but there's still already some other once's I'd love to meet!

And, of course, seeing Twice perform in person would be one of the best experiences of my life.

yup!:ny-yes:

I'll do some more research, since research is about all I do, I may try and find a cheap-ish hotel in Jersey that won't be as long a drive as the pod hotels I suggested... I'll get back to yall!

Awards

11 hours ago, NayeonSquirtle said:

I'll do some more research, since research is about all I do, I may try and find a cheap-ish hotel in Jersey that won't be as long a drive as the pod hotels I suggested... I'll get back to yall!

:yes:

24 minutes ago, ひらい もも said:

I would certainly love to meet all of you, sigh* :dh-smthing:

:mn-cry: