Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Momo's Hair Style  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Momo with short hair or long hair? Which one do you prefer?

• Short hair
    • Long hair

Momo with long hair 

CSPd8_7U8AAKZzj.jpg

Momo with short hair

762a1b363ee5b986e16fe7e84983a541.jpg

I like her with both hairstyle but short hair definitely gives a fresher look. Loving her new short hair ❤❤

i like momo's short hair better. momo almost bias wrecked me when she appear with short hair in likey (almost, my bias stay at mina lmao)

Awards

3 hours ago, Picapict said:

i like momo's short hair better. momo almost bias wrecked me when she appear with short hair in likey (almost, my bias stay at mina lmao)

Mina almost bias wrecked me with this scene tumblr_ozie8pm2Pz1w4vr1po4_540.gif

But, then.. Momo's aegyo prevented it from happening AdeptAffectionateAgouti-size_restricted.

Just now, Pink Heart Shaker said:

Mina almost bias wrecked me with this scene tumblr_ozie8pm2Pz1w4vr1po4_540.gif

But, then.. Momo's aegyo prevented it from happening AdeptAffectionateAgouti-size_restricted.

Warning, opening this could bias wreck you

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Awards

3 hours ago, Picapict said:

Warning, opening this could bias wreck you

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Mina doing Peek a Boo hand gesture :mn-hehe: she's climbing to my top 3 bias list! 

If you post Michaeng stuff, I'm wrecked! 🐧🐯

I like both but she looks better with short hair. 

Awards

well i think she looks good with long her if she is showing off her torso as well, it makes her look tall and slim, but otherwise i definitely prefer short hair , like shoulder length

I gotta be honest short hair make her look really gorgeous, she looks sexier and cuter at the same time, I can't really describe it, momorin so cute! :mm-heart:

Awards

My favorite momo hairstyle would be during Sixteen era and Brown-Blonde-ish like their Cheer Up and TT era

as for her shorter hair probably Signal era, her current one sometimes look good sometimes look weird