News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
bluelett

[DISCUSSION] Who was the first member you recognized?

Who was/were the first member/s you recognized when you first saw TWICE? :ny-hmm:
For me, it was Mina and Dahyun. Mina for the calm face and a soothing voice and Dahyun for the cheerful smile and the cute face. (They were also the first members whose faces I could remember) 
:ny-lol:

Awards

For me it's Dahyun :ny-yes: She was the reason I first checked Twice MVs out

Edited by Ahn Haeju
  • Like 1

Awards

Mina is the one who catch my attention. So mina for me :ny-yes:

• Like 1

Well... Admittedly it was Momo because of that one Nico Nico Nii video... :ny-lol:Tzuyu too for some odd reason

• Like 1

I saw Tzuyu in an article or something before finding Twice. "Likey" was the first video i saw of them and I was instantly stunned by Sana and then Momo's dance.

• Like 1

Awards

The first person that popped out to me was Nayeon. I assumed she was a selfish because she always got the most lines.

But after I got more into TWICE I started to disagree lol

• Like 1

It was my bias Jeongyeon just because she always stood out so much in Cheer UP and Like Ohh Ahh and Nayeon because her big smile and the amount of lines she always get :ny-yes:

• Like 1

Awards

I think Nayeon was the first I could recognize, but I'm not sure. Mina too, probably. I loved Mina so much in Cheer Up, she was the reason I took the time to learn all the members' names in the first place!

• Like 1

Awards

nayeon. when sixteen was airing, i noticed her first cuz i thought she was really pretty and charismatic. her smile really stood out to me so it was easy for me to tell who she was before i knew anyone else.

• Like 1

Awards

I think it was Jeongyeon, but then I forgot after a while. Then it was Tzuyu, but then I got confused lmao

i guess it was Momo who I actually remembered first but honestly idk:mm-eat:

• Like 1

Tzuyu, way back 2015 I'm seeing some facebook pages of her but that time I am not interested in kpop so...

• Like 1