News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
sacheol-21stC

[INFO] Watch: TWICE Takes 9th Win For “Heart Shaker” On “Music Core,” Performances By INFINITE, Oh My Girl, Block B, And More

Watch: TWICE Takes 9th Win For “Heart Shaker” On “Music Core,” Performances By INFINITE, Oh My Girl, Block B, And More

music-core1-e1515831083369.jpg

The January 13 episode of MBC’s “Music Core” had Park Hyo Shin’s “Sound of Winter,” Jang Deok Cheol’s “Good Old Days,” and TWICE’s “Heart Shaker” as contenders for first place. TWICE took home the crown this week, making it their ninth win for “Heart Shaker.” Congratulations to TWICE!

Today’s episode features performances from INFINITE, Oh My Girl, Block B, Jo Kwon, MXM, MOMOLAND, N.Flying, The Boyz, TRCNG, IN2IT, Duetto, Busters, BLK, and Navid.

Watch performances in the following soompi link!

cr: soompi

Holy, 9th already, congratz to our gals :mm-wow:

Awards

:sn-pew: getting closer and closer to 100th win overall

#1 M!Countdown

#2 Music Bank

#3 Music Core

#4 Inkigayo

#5 M!Countdown

#6 Music Bank

#7 Inkigayo

#8 Inkigayo

#9 Music Core

One trophy for each members lol :sn-lol: 

On 1/14/2018 at 4:05 AM, NoShynaNoLife said:

:sn-pew: getting closer and closer to 100th win overall

#1 M!Countdown

#2 Music Bank

#3 Music Core

#4 Inkigayo

#5 M!Countdown

#6 Music Bank

#7 Inkigayo

#8 Inkigayo

#9 Music Core

Thanks for summarizing it! :ny-nice:

Edited by Ahn Haeju

Awards

On 1/15/2018 at 10:02 AM, Ahn Haeju said:

One trophy for each members lol :sn-lol: 

Thanks for summarizing it! :ny-nice:

haha i so proud of TWICE and also proud to be a ONCE :ny-cute:

Talking of Music core and what happened at this years Idol Star athletics I hope Busters do well.

great Heartshaker is doing so well though I think with Likey they truly transcended to another level. Let’s hope I haven’t jinxed it now lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE And BLACKPINK Top Weekly Gaon Charts

On July 19, Gaon revealed chart results for the week from July 8 through 14.
      TWICE’s new release “Dance the Night Away” entered in first place on both the overall digital chart and the download chart. Other female artists also showed power on the digital chart, with BLACKPINK’s “DDU-DU DDU-DU” in second, Apink’s “I’m So Sick” in third, and Bolbbalgan4’s “Travel” in fifth. MeloMance’s “Tale” took fourth. 

“I’m So Sick,” “Tale,” and “DDU-DU DDU-DU” also placed in high rankings on the download chart. Park Hyo Shin’s “Mr. Sunshine” OST “The Day” rounds up the top five. 
      “DDU-DU DDU-DU” remained at the top of the streaming chart, and “Dance the Night Away” debuted at No. 2. “Travel” and “Tale” took third and fourth, respectively. “I’m So Sick” rose eight spots and placed No. 5.
      TWICE also topped the album chart recording physical album shipments with “Summer Nights.” NU’EST W’s “WHO, YOU” is No. 2, UNB’s “Boyhood” is No. 3, BLACKPINK’s “Square Up” is No. 4, and SHINee’s “The Story of Light EP.3” is No. 5.
      “Dance the Night Away” took an overwhelming first on the social chart, which is a result of data from YouTube, Twitter, and YinYueTai, with a high score of 99,000. “I’m So Sick” placed second, followed by MOMOLAND’s “BAAM,” BTS’s “Fake Love,” and gugudan SEMINA’s “SEMINA.”
      CR: soompi
    • By sacheol-21stC
      GFRIEND Talks About Their Friendship With TWICE

In a recent interview with Star News, GFRIEND talked about their friendship with the members of TWICE.
      Yerin said, “We’re the same age, and we’re close. We exchange a lot of messages like, ‘What do you want to eat?’ ‘Have you eaten?’ ‘When should we meet?’ and ‘What are you craving?’ Now that I think about it, I think we really just talk about eating. Everything’s so comfortable with TWICE.”
      Eunha revealed that TWICE contacted them after seeing their comeback teaser, and told them that they were refreshing. “Personally,” Eunha said, “I think TWICE’s comeback song is really great. Because their dance is really great, too, I said to them that we should do a collaboration stage sometime.”
      On occasional special stages that they’ve done together in the past for year-end events, Yuju said, “Before we go on stage, we’ll send each other messages of encouragement.”
      Source (1)
      CR: soompi
    • By liraeyllis

original post: here

1. [+500, -28] Twice, congrats on winning #1!!!   2. [+230, -13] Twice did well!! The dance to this song is good and the song is so good too, I love you!!   3. [+143, -6] Twice’s song this time is jjang good, the choreography is the best   4. [+96, -4] Congrats to our Twice <3   5. [+93, -5] Twice, congrats on your win. They already have 74 crowns now   6. [+48, 0] Twice are the final boss<3 Dance the Night Away <3 Hwisung-nim’s lyrics are so cheerful and ncie <3   7. [+30, 0] I like Hwisung’s composition so much, congrats on winning #1