News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

2 minutes ago, Phebe said:

Momo :mm-shh:

Wasn't it Sana

Uuuh... Mina was my bias for a long time but then I swerved to Jihyo's lane :ny-lol:

6 minutes ago, Beanie said:

Wasn't it Sana

Uuuh... Mina was my bias for a long time but then I swerved to Jihyo's lane :ny-lol:

No, my first bias was Momo, but then I switched to Sana and then back to Momo and then Jeongyeon and then back to Momo.

3 minutes ago, Phebe said:

No, my first bias was Momo, but then I switched to Sana and then back to Momo and then Jeongyeon and then back to Momo.

Oh... Looks like Momo will always find her way into the top spot of your bias list no matter what :dh-lol:

2 minutes ago, Phebe said:

You plan on getting to everyone at least once before ending on Momo?

Awards

1 minute ago, pdn said:

You plan on getting to everyone at least once before ending on Momo?

Nah. There are some members who I know won't become my bias.

9 minutes ago, Phebe said:

i mean honestly, who could say no to this face?:mm-shy:

It started with No Sana No Life then Momo came along to make it a double bias. 

Can you have 4 biases? cuz Mina and Jihyo are pushing it as well now.

Awards

5 minutes ago, pdn said:

It started with No Sana No Life then Momo came along to make it a double bias. 

Can you have 4 biases? cuz Mina and Jihyo are pushing it as well now.

1rOnIxG.jpg

3 minutes ago, RainbowFluffyPanda said:

1rOnIxG.jpg

Lol thats pretty dope.

Awards

Jeongyeon was my first bias and still is, even though I have 2nd and 3rd bias, I don't think any of them could take the unique Jeongyeon from her spot! :jy-cute:

Awards

Sana has always been my official bias, but I guess you could say there was this short unofficial period at the very start of my journey with TWICE where I didn't know them well enough to decide on a bias, but Jihyo and Nayeon had caught my eye the most from the Like OOH-AHH M/V, which is how I was introduced to them. But I had a huge crush on Sana already less than a week later, lol, so I wouldn't say they were ever real biases (although Nayeon is my number 1 bias wrecker now).

I also remember checking their wiki page shortly after discovering them to learn all the members; there was a picture with individual shots of all of them and I decided Sana was the prettiest from that. But they were not great pictures, tbh.

Momo was my first bias, still is and will be forever :mm-heart:

Awards

My First bias was Tzuyu but swerved to sana during my first month being a once. when it comes to ultimate bias ive swerved too much...sana seulgi JooE yeojin

Awards

its hard not to admit it was momo due to her always smiling and so energetic in performances. i think she just has a lot of natural showmanship so shes got that going for her 

It's evil makane Tzuyu ... Changing to Mina was an accident but .. I'm a Mina Stan for over an year ... So she's lifu now :mn-blush:

Momo and never change, her dancing really caught my eyes and her personality though many times she seem in her own world but she's still my bias :mm-jjang: