News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
[ANNOUNCEMENT] August Event !! Read more... ×
I. Am. Jihyo's

[MOMOIST] Which of Momo's Hairstyles Do You Like The Most?

I saw this on OneHallyu and on Twitter- someone created this AH-MAZING fan art about all of Momo's hairstyles throughout the years, and it was too good to pass up, so I am reposting it here. DROu-AAUQAAS5ZU.jpg Personally, I like her TT and Signal hairstyles the most, but if I had to choose, it would definitely be TT.

Credit: ART- https://twitter.com/0907_1020/status/942289160995454976 IDEA- SAYUNA on OneHallyu

Awards

TT, Likey and Heart Shaker. I Like TT with the pink color, that was cute.

Awards

TT, Signal, Likey and Heart Shaker. 

Awards

That art is so cool! Signal was my favorite! I'm also going to cheat and say that her hair back during Sixteen was my favorite. She looks cute with bangs, but she looked absolutely gorgeous on Sixteen without the bangs!

60173949.jpg

Source

Awards

On 1/13/2018 at 1:50 PM, I. Am. Jihyo's said:

I saw this on OneHallyu and on Twitter- someone created this AH-MAZING fan art about all of Momo's hairstyles throughout the years, and it was too good to pass up, so I am reposting it here. DROu-AAUQAAS5ZU.jpg Personally, I like her TT and Signal hairstyles the most, but if I had to choose, it would definitely be TT.

Credit: ART- https://twitter.com/0907_1020/status/942289160995454976 IDEA- SAYUNA on OneHallyu

TT era :ny-yes:

• Upvote 1

LOA, TT & her current hairstyle

i like momo with black short hair <3

tumblr_p71zxijlVP1qmrscao1_1280.gif?w=60

Awards

Momo with shoulder length hair anytime for me!

hqdefault.jpg

The specs are a killer too:mm-jjang:

Cheer up she went back to a more dark tone which  thought she looked so pretty,LOA because i thought blonde momo was so cute,sixteen era she looks so good without bangs and finally TT i thought she looked like an adorable anime girl  it just gave me really cute  vibes she could be a magical girl in an anime.

Edited by kawaiionceprinces13

I blame Momo's long blonde Like OOH-AHH hair for my not paying much attention to her initially. I don't think it suited her; it kinda looked like a wig even though it wasn't and it obscured her pretty face shape.
I really love Momo's recent short black hair, though. She seems to be getting prettier and prettier. :mm-whut:I like the twintails she's been sporting now and again recently as well; they look really funny and childish, lol.

For me any style that she has used suits her since she looks stunning but i like the hairstyle that she used in the recent Instagram posts with black hair, short or long I don't mind all of them look perfect

If I have to choose will choose her long hair. Eventho I like her short hair too ofcourse especially on What is love? MV she is so damn cute :ny-gummy: