• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
liraeyllis

[enter-talk] DID YOU GUYS SEE TWICE'S REACTIONS TO EXO'S STAGE?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

They performed Kokobop at GDA and Nayeon and Jungyeon's reactions are solidㅋㅋㅋ 
Why are they so excited? That's a good thing
Even Jihyo next to them is reacting
this is the best reaction

5RxoO87i4eE4K0QFe0Ufjn_O852PcGUywyBuxLiZ9qBiQ1iEoCYIHDWMOZ9eessXrQj0c62GOyZfnOx7YqoxIHYyEg0HlQ49gKArudYoob7ir6o_ETn4PrdV5-1GMe_QxHCHU8J9YA=s0-d

a9uKc_fcUIENS2CdsCB4IrX2x6OigtDUZIoF_rXAzbzXpfNfm_xyH55oBnUTdn36YOtsskNg22O3BYu_FdBOc4HYOAHQCHdWipKU5X-xbhQoJE_8cZyBZr2hFFjxc6jyIa9Zkhl93Q=s0-d

Spoiler

rlewCiFnQkTKP0S45QNweZem1UEHE1lAZJMc7ueA8Q6bGLSTI1E8KPihHWUzKIO-O3pcNpjWeJftY5YybsJ1wx76-cJahguCuZNGlwhY-R6X2QwH7hp5b0UVveAMx9FFcjERDyqmFA=s0-d

Y7k92BAaMw8qavXH5kIZXyIyNUJuPEz6auySxE-Ay4VH60URPHezMkdqmoGuH4dxE_S4M5VOB4DVX4iYj2-SVyIDejfyAxQvqesC0u7ptFtOY6AD4E8wAqXiWfzd-GAuqOoE04h_Sg=s0-d

TTbBe-RygaVgKJKTrUUuHlGhlflgdvqNlpPqDXM4c45miJeZUEpqaIH7LW8xg5w6NhcI5upWmrFexyaBLSwbgAOA7Ub3szeQNzwCnBtOF9uG9IXofh69mRUbX17vDSQsM2xfgk7Y3g=s0-d

0ibGcLw0VzxKmGAiCRMtMf-cKDXV6835FFavOYLAO66ZIugSoS1GkqJym1Aq_x3hu9Ea_9NgWJdCx1ZTzLuMSMCIccnzacfjSoJXcS0Lvj01Pi1E72TYwbdFni0IdWbZpwZB2MCSQg=s0-d

Link

post response:
[+215][-17]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.01.13 10:15 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm an EXO-L and I found them so cuteㅜㅜㅜㅜ Nayeon's smile is so refreshing
추천69
반대1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.13 11:02 신고하기
Did you see EXO's reaction to Twice's stage too?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dahyun's part was totally funny
추천59
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.13 02:34 신고하기
EXO's reactions to Twice's stage is also cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both groups were so excited
추천57
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.13 12:52 신고하기
Nayeon during D.O's partㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute to die forㅜ
추천19
반대0
Spoiler

L0LRrOHCbQoYjzcG6X_O-ORyCG7lTAIQw8w1mNtpaC9skutmcA3JjbvsGY2ZB3nRMd5PzBeh_j_YVM6YJByKpzsPbTeFGFnunqwsgc65-VoCdxUHeGq8Zl0RUCFJcRwmaTrk5eadsw=s0-d

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.13 11:56 신고하기
I'm an EXO-L and I'm so touched ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They're too cute
추천14
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.13 11:03 신고하기
Nayeon nim is so good at giving reactions
추천14
반대0

I saw this live and I couldn't countain myself from laughing and smiling seeing nayeon reactions :ny-yes:

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lau123
      TWICE appeared on 'Bloomberg' (Asia) news article, which talked about the rise of JOE's market capitalization thanks to the success of TWICE and the rookie group Stray Kids

BY: Bloomberg
    • By TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon
      HELLO DEAR!
      I'M REALLY LOVE NAYEON
      IF ANYONE HAVE MADE A NAYEON GIF BY HER/HIMSELF,PLEASE PUT YOU GIF IN THIS THREAD!, WITH PLEASURE...!
      LET ME START FIRST,

• By Minari.Jc
      Hello :) I'm Jexter. Nice to meet all of you! 
      Would like to share with everyone about how I become Once! And I would like to hear about yours too.
      I get to know about Twice when they released their first song 'Like Oh Ah' and Tzuyu was the first one that grab my attention. She is insanely pretty and I started to do some simple research about her on Google and YouTube. But this 'searching action' doesn't last long, and I switched my lane back to SNSD's YoonA, haha.  
      Few months later, Twice released a new song 'Cheer Up' and my cousin forced me to watch it with him, so I just sat there for few seconds, and boom! That girl looks good in the casual outfit and she has that pure and innocent image, and of course, she is gorgeous too. Straight after my cousin told me about her name, I started to search about everything about her on the Internet, and I know it right away, this girl will be wrecking my bias list real hard! Haha
      I started to watch their old show - Twice's Private Elegant Life. And this girl always stay calmly and laughed at her member's jokes at the side, talked so soft and even the member beside her also have no idea what was she talking about, do everything elegantly, even her adult ceremony dance was elegantly performed. Lol, don't trust me? Watch it again and see how she flipped her hair at the end. 
      Enough of my 'grandfather story'! lol.. If not I could have write an 30,000 words essay about how this girl become my bias. And if you want to know, I still like SNSD's YoonA very much, but this girl -- erm, I like her slightly more than YoonA now, haha. 
      And yeah, I guess all of you know who this girl is! Haha... Yes! Myoui Mina - Myeong Jeong Nam - 名井南 - 미나 - Twice's black swan - Once's penguin!!!
      Thanks for reading my 'not so detailed' confession! And hope to become friend with more Once. 
      Have a nice day ahead! 

• By TWICE_UP

so you need badly to spazz about  Tzuyu but you dont know where to go? 
      or which thread to post in? or simply you need to share it with
      others! Here is the plae your looking for!!
      *Let's Spazz Tzuyu Pics, Vids or even opinions here together! 
    • By MinaIsLife

This is the place for all you Mina fans to spazz about our favourite ketchup loving member 

Source: Twitter.com. (2016). 사탕발림 (@satangbaleem) | Twitter. [online] Available at: https://twitter.com/satangbaleem [Accessed 15 Oct. 2017].