News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
optzumistic

[DISCUSSION] How has Twice helped you go through a hard time?

How has Twice helped you go through a hard time?

I've had many low points, and Twice pushed me back up. They made me much happier and more positive when I was feeling down. They changed my life.

If I only had one thing to say to them, I would say "You changed my whole life 💖"

:mm-heart::sn-heart:

• Upvote 1

TWICE makes me happy and excited to know that there's finally something that I know lots about and I can feel confident talking about the subject.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, optzumistic said:

I've had many low points, and Twice pushed me back up. They made me much happier and more positive when I was feeling down. They changed my life.

Agree, I have my bad days as usually and they pushed me back up. 

Awards

i remember i was really into twice during cheer up era, which is when i was studying for my AP exams and they really made it a lot more fun and less stressful tbh. ever since, they've really helped me be happier when school is stressing me out a lot (all the time lol) so they're kinda special to me

Awards

They way they are and how they see the world make me a better person everytime I watch them, and no matter how depressed, sad or tired you feel at one moment I believe every TWICE member has the ability to make you smile through everything they do whether is being silly, funny, happy, smart or meaningful (dahyun and jihyo always say something like this in many many vids).

Awards

3 hours ago, Phebe said:

TWICE makes me happy and excited to know that there's finally something that I know lots about and I can feel confident talking about the subject.

yup~me too!:ny-yes:

• Upvote 1

In hindsight, I discovered TWICE at a very fortunate time. It was less than a month after I'd had a certain "complication" in my relationship with a friend, which had caused me a lot of distress. Perhaps TWICE helped to fill a hole of sorts that had been left in my life and allowed me to focus positively on something. Ironically, it may only be thanks to this same friend that I found TWICE at all because I discovered them after watching a cover performance at an event that I only knew of because she'd performed at it the previous year. :cy-omg:

Unfortunately, TWICE have also introduced negative things and worries into my life, but I won't talk about those here :sn-heart:

Ive had to many downs caused by irl problems to mention. Music has always helped me. Twice's songs from 2016 have always made me feel a sense of inner peace during hard times.

Awards

Just imagine me playing video games and Twice music at the same time; with a delicious bento and drink.  Let the good times roll.  :twice-smile:

Awards

they just make me feel like life is so colorful and dynamic with their songs, otherwise i get bored with my daily routine, i guess ppl call that entertainment value 

How much they helped :') ... Without them I won't be able to be a person I'm now... O often feel down like losing track... Think negative... But I often took inspiration from idols ... And twice is 3rd most influential in my list (with due respect to ZARD and Alizee) ... From them I took a lot of positive thing .. I found an active group I can follow with my heart ... Life without them is unthinkable :sn-lub:

Definitely has helped me through a tough time and still am now (not the only K-Pop group but still)... 

Their music is uplifting but more importantly their different show appearances and V Lives. Regardless of how "real" their on screen persona and actions are, what I do know is they are really funny and charismatic and puts a smile on my face. :ty-hehe:

Awards