Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
TWICE's Pet Gerbil

[DISCUSSION/POLL] Who is the best dancer out of the Koreans?

The Korean Dancing Queen  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Best dancer not from the foreign line?

• Nayeon
    • Jeongyeon
    • Jihyo
    • Dahyun
    • Chaeyoung

It is pretty unambiguously accepted that the top 3 dancers in TWICE are members of the foreign line, with Momo of course at the top, followed by Mina and then Sana or Tzuyu depending on who you ask (one TWICE dance ranking vid on YouTube actually places Jihyo above Tzuyu, but this was before CHEER UP even came out).

So this got me thinking who the best dancer is from the non-foreign line. Frankly, it's a question I can't really answer myself because I've not really got a great knowledge of dancing or ability to judge it. That's why I'm asking you guys :ty-hehe:

I say Nayeon, obviously biased, but there has to be a reason she's at the front so often in the formations, and I think it's because she's a great dancer! :ny-cute:

Edited by NayeonSquirtle
typo

Awards

Momo and Mina are definitely at the top, but I don't know that Tzuyu is. It's hard after Momo and Mina. I think I'd put Jungyeon and Nayeon above Tzuyu. Nayeon supposedly is one of the fastest to learn choreo, and she knows a lot of other groups choreos. Dahyun is really good at popping. Tzuyu seems least able to freestyle, although that in itself doesn't mean she is a poor dancer, she just might not do well on the spot. Really, the only two unambiguous spots are Momo and Mina. Spot 3 is potentially taken up by all.

Shall we have an annual Twice dance contest; where the winning member gets to be the dancer instructor for a day.  :twice-smile:

Awards

Interesting most people have gone for Nayeon in spite of her having a weak left leg and struggling when they did the 2x faster SIGNAL dance on Weekly Idol (some people called her "Grandma Nayeon", lol). :ny-oh:

I like Jihyo! She puts so much effort and passion into whatever dance they have to, and it's so uplifting to see her face while she's dancing! 

:jh-cheer:

Between Nayeon & Jihyo

Awards

17 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

We need a Twice dance off!  :jh-cheer:

I'll wait for this HAHAHA

Awards

I don't know dancing at all, but Dahyun would have to win in a freestyle battle, no? Her body starts moving to the music. :dh-eagle:

44 minutes ago, MrDespair said:

I don't know dancing at all, but Dahyun would have to win in a freestyle battle, no? Her body starts moving to the music. :dh-eagle:

It's such a tough decision.  That's why we need an annual dance competition.  :twice-smile:

Awards

33 minutes ago, Emperor Ryu said:

It's such a tough decision.  That's why we need an annual dance competition.  :twice-smile:

Lol, the poll says otherwise. Nayeon winning easily, and poor Chaeyoung has zero votes. :cy-tt: