News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
RainbowFluffyPanda

what's that one thing you're not good at?

everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. everyone is different, it's what makes us unique. surely you're good at something. but what's that one thing you're not good at? care to share it with the community?

Spoiler

i have asthma, so of all the things to not be good at, mine just happens to be breathing.

Just now, Lost Penguin said:

Talking with people :dh-heh:

Mine is the exact same.

Awards

26 minutes ago, Phebe said:

Not getting scared at everything

25 minutes ago, Lost Penguin said:

Same.

Awards

1 minute ago, Lost Penguin said:

This club is big :ny-lol:

We need to stay together and cheer us up. :sn-lub:

Awards

Just now, Strelitzia said:

We need to stay together and cheer us up. :sn-lub:

Yup :twice-hug:

On 1/18/2018 at 9:35 AM, Lost Penguin said:

ME TOO (the club gets bigger, lol). Some really dumb things I'm bad at: whistling and snapping. I can't do either of them, lol.

Awards

2 hours ago, TzuyuLily said:

ME TOO (the club gets bigger, lol). Some really dumb things I'm bad at: whistling and snapping. I can't do either of them, lol.

:mimo-hug:

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 7:54 AM, TzuyuLily said:

Me too

And I also can't sing

Awards

On 1/18/2018 at 10:35 PM, Lost Penguin said:

Same~

:mn-cry:

Awards

On 2/1/2018 at 1:56 PM, sakshee said:

Me too

And I also can't sing

3 hours ago, Kishward said:

Same~

:mn-cry:

We should make a custom group for us :ny-hmm:

21 hours ago, Lost Penguin said:

We should make a custom group for us :ny-hmm:

:mm-jjang:

Awards

I'm not good at Acting! I'm so shy while acting (even I just acting in front my friends) also reclaim poems. When i reclaim poems, I will cry. I have experience about that. One day My Malay teacher make a one competition in my class. The competition is make your own poem. So I make a poem about my younger sister who passed away. Then, the winner is me.  I'm happy cause I'm the winner. But my emotions turn to sad and crying when my teacher reclaim poems. Then I'm was crying

Oh no there's so many of them

While I also am not good at talking to people, c-could I please join the club too? I'm also not good at taking care of myself. :ny-lol:

I'm too clumsy for my own good... :mm-pdnim:

2 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

I'm not good at Acting! I'm so shy while acting (even I just acting in front my friends) also reclaim poems. When i reclaim poems, I will cry. I have experience about that. One day My Malay teacher make a one competition in my class. The competition is make your own poem. So I make a poem about my younger sister who passed away. Then, the winner is me.  I'm happy cause I'm the winner. But my emotions turn to sad and crying when my teacher reclaim poems. Then I'm was crying

Oh dear.... I'm sorry for your loss. There, there. Would you like a hug?:mimo-hug:

3 hours ago, Beanie said:

While I also am not good at talking to people, c-could I please join the club too? I'm also not good at taking care of myself. :ny-lol:

Oh dear.... I'm sorry for your loss. There, there. Would you like a hug?:mimo-hug:

nope. i dont like a hug

I'm bad at being funny :ty-notbad: but the good thing is I'm not a clown anyway

On 1/18/2018 at 9:39 PM, >TornbetweenMomoandJihyo< said:

Making friends with someone younger than me. Most of my friends irl are older than me by 3-4 years.

That's awesummmm :mm-wow: I think I'm bad at making friends with people around my age lel... Kinda be able to relate. I find them so immature hmm :ty-notbad: 

On 1/22/2018 at 8:59 PM, sakshee said:

I am not good at singing.

:sn-tt:

I know that struggle :sn-tt: 

On 1/23/2018 at 11:31 AM, Pink Heart Shaker said:

making jokes...

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMEEEEEEEE :dh-smthing:  (also responding to other people's jokes tho xd)

On 2/15/2018 at 5:25 PM, Minachan said:

I suck at being normal

That's cool :ny-wut:

6 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

Aww why did you cry in front of public :') What an experience :satzu-hug: 

4 hours ago, Beanie said:

So true

I'm bad at taking care of myself and making good decisions. Always turn myself in troubles :mm-pdnim: 

On 1/18/2018 at 9:28 PM, RainbowFluffyPanda said:

everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. everyone is different, it's what makes us unique. surely you're good at something. but what's that one thing you're not good at? care to share it with the community?

Reveal hidden contents

i have asthma, so of all the things to not be good at, mine just happens to be breathing.

Sad, but sounds cool :sn-smthing: 

Awards

9 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

I'm bad at being funny :ty-notbad: but the good thing is I'm not a clown anyway

That's awesummmm :mm-wow: I think I'm bad at making friends with people around my age lel... Kinda be able to relate. I find them so immature hmm :ty-notbad: 

I know that struggle :sn-tt: 

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMEEEEEEEE :dh-smthing:  (also responding to other people's jokes tho xd)

That's cool :ny-wut:

Aww why did you cry in front of public :') What an experience :satzu-hug: 

So true

I'm bad at taking care of myself and making good decisions. Always turn myself in troubles :mm-pdnim: 

Sad, but sounds cool :sn-smthing: 

I can't hold it. Its okay. My classmates understand my situation.