Jump to content
News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
RainbowFluffyPanda

what's that one thing you're not good at?

Recommended Posts

everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. everyone is different, it's what makes us unique. surely you're good at something. but what's that one thing you're not good at? care to share it with the community?

Spoiler

i have asthma, so of all the things to not be good at, mine just happens to be breathing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Lost Penguin said:

Talking with people :dh-heh:

Mine is the exact same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

26 minutes ago, Phebe said:

Not getting scared at everything

25 minutes ago, Lost Penguin said:

Talking with people :dh-heh:

 

Same.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

1 minute ago, Lost Penguin said:

This club is big :ny-lol:

We need to stay together and cheer us up. :sn-lub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Just now, Strelitzia said:

We need to stay together and cheer us up. :sn-lub:

Yup :twice-hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/18/2018 at 9:35 AM, Lost Penguin said:

Talking with people :dh-heh:

ME TOO (the club gets bigger, lol). Some really dumb things I'm bad at: whistling and snapping. I can't do either of them, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

2 hours ago, TzuyuLily said:

ME TOO (the club gets bigger, lol). Some really dumb things I'm bad at: whistling and snapping. I can't do either of them, lol.

:mimo-hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 7:54 AM, TzuyuLily said:

ME TOO (the club gets bigger, lol). Some really dumb things I'm bad at: whistling and snapping. I can't do either of them, lol.

Me too

And I also can't sing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

On 1/18/2018 at 10:35 PM, Lost Penguin said:

Talking with people :dh-heh:

Same~

 :mn-cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

On 2/1/2018 at 1:56 PM, sakshee said:

Me too

And I also can't sing

 

3 hours ago, Kishward said:

Same~

 :mn-cry:

We should make a custom group for us :ny-hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Lost Penguin said:

 

We should make a custom group for us :ny-hmm:

:mm-jjang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

I'm not good at Acting! I'm so shy while acting (even I just acting in front my friends) also reclaim poems. When i reclaim poems, I will cry. I have experience about that. One day My Malay teacher make a one competition in my class. The competition is make your own poem. So I make a poem about my younger sister who passed away. Then, the winner is me.  I'm happy cause I'm the winner. But my emotions turn to sad and crying when my teacher reclaim poems. Then I'm was crying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh no there's so many of them

While I also am not good at talking to people, c-could I please join the club too? I'm also not good at taking care of myself. :ny-lol:

I'm too clumsy for my own good... :mm-pdnim:

2 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

I'm not good at Acting! I'm so shy while acting (even I just acting in front my friends) also reclaim poems. When i reclaim poems, I will cry. I have experience about that. One day My Malay teacher make a one competition in my class. The competition is make your own poem. So I make a poem about my younger sister who passed away. Then, the winner is me.  I'm happy cause I'm the winner. But my emotions turn to sad and crying when my teacher reclaim poems. Then I'm was crying

Oh dear.... I'm sorry for your loss. There, there. Would you like a hug?:mimo-hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Beanie said:

Oh no there's so many of them

While I also am not good at talking to people, c-could I please join the club too? I'm also not good at taking care of myself. :ny-lol:

I'm too clumsy for my own good... :mm-pdnim:

Oh dear.... I'm sorry for your loss. There, there. Would you like a hug?:mimo-hug:

nope. i dont like a hug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm bad at being funny :ty-notbad: but the good thing is I'm not a clown anyway

On 1/18/2018 at 9:39 PM, >TornbetweenMomoandJihyo< said:

Making friends with someone younger than me. Most of my friends irl are older than me by 3-4 years.

That's awesummmm :mm-wow: I think I'm bad at making friends with people around my age lel... Kinda be able to relate. I find them so immature hmm :ty-notbad: 

On 1/22/2018 at 8:59 PM, sakshee said:

I am not good at singing.

:sn-tt:

I know that struggle :sn-tt: 

On 1/23/2018 at 11:31 AM, Pink Heart Shaker said:

making jokes...

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMEEEEEEEE :dh-smthing:  (also responding to other people's jokes tho xd)

On 2/15/2018 at 5:25 PM, Minachan said:

I suck at being normal

That's cool :ny-wut:

6 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

I'm not good at Acting! I'm so shy while acting (even I just acting in front my friends) also reclaim poems. When i reclaim poems, I will cry. I have experience about that. One day My Malay teacher make a one competition in my class. The competition is make your own poem. So I make a poem about my younger sister who passed away. Then, the winner is me.  I'm happy cause I'm the winner. But my emotions turn to sad and crying when my teacher reclaim poems. Then I'm was crying

Aww why did you cry in front of public :') What an experience :satzu-hug: 

 

4 hours ago, Beanie said:

Oh no there's so many of them

While I also am not good at talking to people, c-could I please join the club too? I'm also not good at taking care of myself. :ny-lol:

I'm too clumsy for my own good... :mm-pdnim:

So true

I'm bad at taking care of myself and making good decisions. Always turn myself in troubles :mm-pdnim: 

On 1/18/2018 at 9:28 PM, RainbowFluffyPanda said:

everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. everyone is different, it's what makes us unique. surely you're good at something. but what's that one thing you're not good at? care to share it with the community?

  Reveal hidden contents

i have asthma, so of all the things to not be good at, mine just happens to be breathing.

 

Sad, but sounds cool :sn-smthing: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

9 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

I'm bad at being funny :ty-notbad: but the good thing is I'm not a clown anyway

That's awesummmm :mm-wow: I think I'm bad at making friends with people around my age lel... Kinda be able to relate. I find them so immature hmm :ty-notbad: 

I know that struggle :sn-tt: 

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMEEEEEEEE :dh-smthing:  (also responding to other people's jokes tho xd)

That's cool :ny-wut:

Aww why did you cry in front of public :') What an experience :satzu-hug: 

 

So true

I'm bad at taking care of myself and making good decisions. Always turn myself in troubles :mm-pdnim: 

Sad, but sounds cool :sn-smthing: 

I can't hold it. Its okay. My classmates understand my situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×