• Announcements

• Kh3ngboon

[FORUM] We Need Your Help!   02/18/2018

We're preparing for Team Twice's Third Anniversary Project but thing is ...  Click here for more info.

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Lau123

[TZUYUIST/PIC] TZUYU Centrair Airport

Tzuyu so cute even tho really serious on those! :sn-lub:

Awards

Please post the photos of Tzuyu here  and credit the source.

Edited by Strelitzia

Awards

so cute :ty-hehe:

it'd be great if you would credit the owner too:ty-yodahi:

Awards

Ahhhh, she looks so great even when she's not doing anything!!

Btw I found the source for most of the photos: crushtwice. Idk where the first photo is from though.

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By elegantzuyu

On January 30 2018, Twice were featured on a famous Filipino noontime TV show called It's Showtime in the segment "Copy Cut". There are 2 teams: the boys and the girls. They are given a short amount of time to try and imitate a picture as best as they could. This is a reach because Twice is getting recognition in the Philippines and hopefully they will hold a concert there and maybe become endorsers of a clothing line like Bench. Many Filipino Onces would be so happy!
      Here is the link to the video enjoy! https://streamable.com/2k4um

YouTube blocked my video so I had to post it on streamable 

• By day289
      Hi, please check out my Heart Shaker violin cover and let me know what you think!

• By sacheol-21stC
      [V Report Plus] Twice offers Valentine Day’s chocolate to Once

Twice asked fans to be the group’s Valentines, in a video released via Naver’s V app Wednesday.

In the video, each of the nine girls presented a heart-shaped chocolate gift.

“Hi! Today is Valentine’s Day. Do you want to have one?” Jeongyeon asked.

“Here’s the chocolate. You see it, right? One for me, one for Once,” Sana said, using the band’s pet name for its fan group.

“Once! There’s something I prepared for you,” Momo added. She first made a finger heart but soon presented the chocolate and said, “Please take it!”

“These are chocolates that Once and I are going to eat. Let’s pig out!” Nayeon said. “Please take my heart,” Tzuyu said with a wink.

“You’ll receive mine again this year, right? Let’s be together also in 2018! I love you Once” Mina said.

“Tara! I prepared this for you. Enjoy!” Dahyun said.

Chaeyoung invoked a popular pickup line, shyly saying, “I found it on my way here.”

Jihyo appeared on camera playing the piano. After finishing the tune, she said, “Please receive my heart! Come here, eat with me! It looks delicious!”
      cr: KPOPHERALD

• By sanalama
      this is from a commercial she did couple days ago. not sure if anyone has seen it but OMG. she is beautiful

which has transformed me into this guy but with tzuyu