Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
optzumistic

TWICE China/Hong Kong/Taiwan Discussion Thread

I was really surprised not to find a Chinese thread?:dh-heh:

你好!我是小雪。我姓张的。我的父母来自杭州和福建,但现在我在芝加哥。我很爱看中文电视剧和综艺节目。我最喜欢的电视剧是欢乐颂,欢乐颂2,和如果蜗牛有爱情。我最喜欢看综艺节目,像奔跑吧,花儿与少年,天籁之战,和中国新歌声。我也特别爱中国歌手,尤其华晨宇,鹿晗,和莫文蔚。

我最喜欢子瑜,她好美:ty-heybb:

现在我好像想不起来还要说些什么。我们下面再聊?

:sn-shy:

Oh gawd, I'm learning chinese and could understand only 50% of the whole post, I guess it's not too bad.

我叫馬克西.

很高興認識你!

希望你能理解我!

Still trying to memorize more than 80 characters, lol.

Awards

2 minutes ago, maxix said:

Oh gawd, I'm learning chinese and could understand only 50% of the whole post, I guess it's not too bad.

我叫馬克西.

很高興認識你!

希望你能理解我!

Still trying to memorize more than 80 characters, lol.

I think it's bc you're learning traditional Chinese (Taiwan), I'm using simplified Chinese (mainland China). Traditional is way harder than simplified:jy-stress:

I can kind of read your post (still guessing a lot tho):cy-lol:

32 minutes ago, optzumistic said:

I think it's bc you're learning traditional Chinese (Taiwan), I'm using simplified Chinese (mainland China). Traditional is way harder than simplified:jy-stress:

I can kind of read your post (still guessing a lot tho):cy-lol:

Simplified is only spoken in Beijing/HK isn't it? I'm trying to learn both tbh sometimes I can remember the simplified ones more than the traditionals and sometimes it's backwards lul

Awards

@maxix simplified is used in all of China and Hong Kong (officially), and Taiwan is still using traditional

I used to think that traditional was better bc it looked nicer and more sophisticated, but the laziness got to me lol:ny-lol:

2 minutes ago, optzumistic said:

@maxix simplified is used in all of China and Hong Kong (officially), and Taiwan is still using traditional

I used to think that traditional was better bc it looked nicer and more sophisticated, but the laziness got to me lol:ny-lol:

Ohhh I was wrong lmao, thought all the think that I need to read is written in traditional tho, going to learn both no matter what :ny-hmm:

Awards

9 hours ago, maxix said:

Ohhh I was wrong lmao, thought all the think that I need to read is written in traditional tho, going to learn both no matter what :ny-hmm:

Good choice, the struggle eventually will be worth it:ny-yes:

• Like 1

On 19/01/2018 at 5:23 AM, optzumistic said:

On 19/01/2018 at 5:26 AM, maxix said:

Simplified is used/learned in places like Malaysia, Singapore and of course in China. Hong Kong and Taiwan can be considered the only places still that use Traditional as the mainstream.

On 19/01/2018 at 2:31 AM, optzumistic said:

I was really surprised not to find a Chinese thread?:dh-heh:

你好!我是小雪。我姓张的。我的父母来自杭州和福建,但现在我在芝加哥。我很爱看中文电视剧和综艺节目。我最喜欢的电视剧是欢乐颂,欢乐颂2,和如果蜗牛有爱情。我最喜欢看综艺节目,像奔跑吧,花儿与少年,天籁之战,和中国新歌声。我也特别爱中国歌手,尤其华晨宇,鹿晗,和莫文蔚。

我最喜欢子瑜,她好美:ty-heybb:

现在我好像想不起来还要说些什么。我们下面再聊?

:sn-shy:

你好!我是来自香港的Once。我也是近几个月才开始听 Twice的音乐,我是通过综艺节目加深我对他们的认识!:jy-derp:

Awards

49 minutes ago, cwong925 said:

Simplified is used/learned in places like Malaysia, Singapore and of course in China. Hong Kong and Taiwan can be considered the only places still that use Traditional as the mainstream.

你好!我是来自香港的Once。我也是近几个月才开始听 Twice的音乐,我是通过综艺节目加深我对他们的认识!:jy-derp:

:ny-nice:

I would like to clarify some points.

Traditional Chinese is the official language in HK as well as English, while simplified Chinese is not necessarily learnt/taught. 

你好,我是香港的once,17歲。很好奇 @optzumistic你如何認識Twice的? 因為大陸好像不太喜歡子瑜(個人認知,有錯請更正)。

You can translate it to simplified if you can't understand.

This post is so inactive... But TTF is inactive anyway and I check TTF once every few months.

Awards

大家好,我是香港的(半)once,我最喜歡Mina和子瑜!

Spoiler

Translate: Hello everyone, I'm a (half) once from Hong Kong, my bias is Mina and Tzuyu!

Simplified... is... so... hard... to... learn... for... me... :mn-cry:

Awards

hi everyone! I found some funny things about twice songs... -->

you're my heart "shaker, shaker" --> 西芹 (Celery :ny-lol:)

Awards