News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
optzumistic

TWICE China/Hong Kong/Taiwan Discussion Thread

I was really surprised not to find a Chinese thread?:dh-heh:

你好!我是小雪。我姓张的。我的父母来自杭州和福建,但现在我在芝加哥。我很爱看中文电视剧和综艺节目。我最喜欢的电视剧是欢乐颂,欢乐颂2,和如果蜗牛有爱情。我最喜欢看综艺节目,像奔跑吧,花儿与少年,天籁之战,和中国新歌声。我也特别爱中国歌手,尤其华晨宇,鹿晗,和莫文蔚。

我最喜欢子瑜,她好美:ty-heybb:

现在我好像想不起来还要说些什么。我们下面再聊?

:sn-shy:

Oh gawd, I'm learning chinese and could understand only 50% of the whole post, I guess it's not too bad.

我叫馬克西.

很高興認識你!

希望你能理解我!

Still trying to memorize more than 80 characters, lol.

Awards

2 minutes ago, maxix said:

Oh gawd, I'm learning chinese and could understand only 50% of the whole post, I guess it's not too bad.

我叫馬克西.

很高興認識你!

希望你能理解我!

Still trying to memorize more than 80 characters, lol.

I think it's bc you're learning traditional Chinese (Taiwan), I'm using simplified Chinese (mainland China). Traditional is way harder than simplified:jy-stress:

I can kind of read your post (still guessing a lot tho):cy-lol:

32 minutes ago, optzumistic said:

I think it's bc you're learning traditional Chinese (Taiwan), I'm using simplified Chinese (mainland China). Traditional is way harder than simplified:jy-stress:

I can kind of read your post (still guessing a lot tho):cy-lol:

Simplified is only spoken in Beijing/HK isn't it? I'm trying to learn both tbh sometimes I can remember the simplified ones more than the traditionals and sometimes it's backwards lul

Awards

@maxix simplified is used in all of China and Hong Kong (officially), and Taiwan is still using traditional

I used to think that traditional was better bc it looked nicer and more sophisticated, but the laziness got to me lol:ny-lol:

2 minutes ago, optzumistic said:

@maxix simplified is used in all of China and Hong Kong (officially), and Taiwan is still using traditional

I used to think that traditional was better bc it looked nicer and more sophisticated, but the laziness got to me lol:ny-lol:

Ohhh I was wrong lmao, thought all the think that I need to read is written in traditional tho, going to learn both no matter what :ny-hmm:

Awards

9 hours ago, maxix said:

Ohhh I was wrong lmao, thought all the think that I need to read is written in traditional tho, going to learn both no matter what :ny-hmm:

Good choice, the struggle eventually will be worth it:ny-yes:

• Like 1

On 19/01/2018 at 5:23 AM, optzumistic said:

On 19/01/2018 at 5:26 AM, maxix said:

Simplified is used/learned in places like Malaysia, Singapore and of course in China. Hong Kong and Taiwan can be considered the only places still that use Traditional as the mainstream.

On 19/01/2018 at 2:31 AM, optzumistic said:

I was really surprised not to find a Chinese thread?:dh-heh:

你好!我是小雪。我姓张的。我的父母来自杭州和福建,但现在我在芝加哥。我很爱看中文电视剧和综艺节目。我最喜欢的电视剧是欢乐颂,欢乐颂2,和如果蜗牛有爱情。我最喜欢看综艺节目,像奔跑吧,花儿与少年,天籁之战,和中国新歌声。我也特别爱中国歌手,尤其华晨宇,鹿晗,和莫文蔚。

我最喜欢子瑜,她好美:ty-heybb:

现在我好像想不起来还要说些什么。我们下面再聊?

:sn-shy:

你好!我是来自香港的Once。我也是近几个月才开始听 Twice的音乐,我是通过综艺节目加深我对他们的认识!:jy-derp:

Awards

49 minutes ago, cwong925 said:

Simplified is used/learned in places like Malaysia, Singapore and of course in China. Hong Kong and Taiwan can be considered the only places still that use Traditional as the mainstream.

你好!我是来自香港的Once。我也是近几个月才开始听 Twice的音乐,我是通过综艺节目加深我对他们的认识!:jy-derp:

:ny-nice:

I would like to clarify some points.

Traditional Chinese is the official language in HK as well as English, while simplified Chinese is not necessarily learnt/taught. 

你好,我是香港的once,17歲。很好奇 @optzumistic你如何認識Twice的? 因為大陸好像不太喜歡子瑜(個人認知,有錯請更正)。

You can translate it to simplified if you can't understand.

This post is so inactive... But TTF is inactive anyway and I check TTF once every few months.

Awards

大家好,我是香港的(半)once,我最喜歡Mina和子瑜!

Spoiler

Translate: Hello everyone, I'm a (half) once from Hong Kong, my bias is Mina and Tzuyu!

Simplified... is... so... hard... to... learn... for... me... :mn-cry:

hi everyone! I found some funny things about twice songs... -->

you're my heart "shaker, shaker" --> 西芹 (Celery :ny-lol:)