News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Sign in to follow this  
Ahn Haeju

I just want TTF to look more organized......

Because of the so-many news, it's difficult for me to find the threads where people are just chatting or discussing about things. Like the sub-section's title suggests, General Discussion section is supposed to be a place to chat, not for reading news. Thank you for your attention.

Edited by Ahn Haeju
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Awards

39 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Because of the so-many news, it's difficult for me to find the threads where people are just chatting or discussing about things. Like the sub-section's title suggests, General Discussion section is supposed to be a place to chat, not for reading news. Thank you for your attention.

I agree, it's quite annoying to see so many news in discussion sub-section

I know it's not breaking rules but, it's so discomforting to see so many news not even related to twice (that we can read from soompi if we would like to) being posted everyday. 

• Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Full support here 

• Downvote 1

42 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

You can requested from admin/ mods for what you deemed important and regularly used posts and chats to be pinned on the general discussion forum.

• Like 1

We will have a discussion on this. For now, I believe you might need to know that the search function exists.

Where is the search function?

For starters;

Spoiler

FkIG7NL.png

I believe that will help you filter into a few threads that you would want right?

Ok Stop this arguing ... Let the staff decide ... Fighting ourself won't do anything :sn-ayyy: We can't go over staff rules  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sacheol did nothing wrong. It's you guys who's attacking him. Wth is wrong with u guys

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Tzumongie said:

Sacheol did nothing wrong. It's you guys who's attacking him. Wtf is wrong with u guys

Sorry if it seems so, i'm not trying to attack him. and i'm not doing this to support ahn or something, i'm just giving my honest opinion.

I apologize if i it seems rude, i'll try to reflect on it. :my-bad: Thank you 

11 minutes ago, RainbowFluffyPanda said:

things are getting out of hand... stop arguing... it won't do you any good whatsoever :mm-pout:

Hmm I agree ... Well more than attack we just said our opinion ... Not really attack :ny-nono:

Sorry if we did anything wrong :mm-tt:

1 minute ago, Lost Penguin said:

Hmm I agree ... Well more than attack we just said our opinion ... Not really attack :ny-nono:

Sorry if we did anything wrong :mm-tt:

no no no, you guys didn't do anything wrong, everyone is different, we all have different perspectives. i just want everyone to get along :mm-pout:

Spoiler

"don't ever apologize for speaking your opinions, or your choices."

Just now, RainbowFluffyPanda said:

no no no, you guys didn't do anything wrong, everyone is different, we all have different perspectives. i just want everyone to get along :mm-pout:

Hide contents

Arasseo ... :ny-yes: But it was going out of hands 

4 minutes ago, Lost Penguin said:

Arasseo ... :ny-yes: But it was going out of hands 

indeed, we should calm our heads first.

Spoiler

"anger can cloud the choices you make."

• Like 1

Just now, RainbowFluffyPanda said:

indeed, we should calm our heads first.

Hide contents

"anger can cloud the choices you make."

So true :') 

47 minutes ago, Tzumongie said:

Sacheol did nothing wrong. It's you guys who's attacking him. Wtf is wrong with u guys

Our intention is not to attack the person. Just his one specific action. Please be understanding. If the staffs decide to have a different perspective, we will fully respect it tho. If the staffs decide to stop us, I will accept it right away. Why swearing? I thought this was a family-friendly forum. I used to warned because of swearing by a staff. To be frank, I'm a little bit dissapointed with the respond from TTF.

And this suggestion post will be my last action about this case, unless the staffs want to have a discussion with me (like this right now?)

57 minutes ago, Kh3ngboon said:

We will have a discussion on this. For now, I believe you might need to know that the search function exists.

Where is the search function?

For starters;

Reveal hidden contents

FkIG7NL.png

I believe that will help you filter into a few threads that you would want right?

The problem is not 'searching' one specific topic, but to surf on the entire page. I believe you understand what I mean.

Edited by Ahn Haeju
  • Downvote 3

Awards

23 minutes ago, RainbowFluffyPanda said:

Hide contents

"but apologize for offending a person or persons for saying such opinions even though it's not your intention to."

nice quote tho :)

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, chaerrybear said:

"but apologize for offending a person or persons for saying such opinions even though it's not your intention to."

nice quote tho :)

of course, i forgot to put that in :dh-dubu:

Maybe its started as an arguement but later on ppl kept on coming here and agreeing with what you're implying, which is Sacheol shouldn't post that article on that sub-forum. 

He's just posting an article which for him a piece worthy enough to be shared with us. Our choices is either read it or just ignore it. 

But why all the blaming and flaming? Is it necessary? Its just an article.

Still, he didn't do anything wrong. It's either your personal hatred against him or you're just someone who doesn't like to see a good article posted here, your choice.  

As for the 'not searching for a specific topic but to surf on the entire page' thing, i never saw him posting a lot of topics to the point that it blocked my ability to surf around searching for the threads that interest me. The excuses u gave is ridiculous.

For cursing? Sorry then.

• Upvote 1

Ahhhhh, it comes to this? Swearing? What's a small article that we need come to this? For me? Sacheol's post never blocked my ability or anyone's ability to surf deeper here at our forums as what tzumongie said. There's nothing wrong in posting news as I know that some korean is more active here and they can read the full stories of that news. Arguing deeper about this is not helpful. Can we let the higher ups decide and talk about this as we are only members and the only thing we can do is to suggest and not to argue about this. 

Spoiler

"It's hard to apologize if you don't know the reason why you apologize"

@sacheol-21stC things have been decided, i'm sorry for being rude or offensive. i didn't mean to flame you or gank on you, as i've said, that's my personal opinion.

Maybe what i'm thinking was wrong, i'm still human after all and human make mistakes. I'll try to think more thoroughly and reflect on it.

Hope we can still be good friends :my-bad:

@Tzumongie Is that the staff's final decision? Sure, I will take it.

Just for your info, I barely know Sacheol. I don't hate him or something like that.

What's wrong with people who agree with what I say? We are not hating the person. We are giving opinions on what he does. That one specific action. Please don't see it as we are bullying someone, we are not :') 

23 minutes ago, Tzumongie said:

As for the 'not searching for a specific topic but to surf on the entire page' thing, i never saw him posting a lot of topics to the point that it blocked my ability to surf around searching for the threads that interest me. The excuses u gave is ridiculous.

For us, it's not ridiculous :) Please be understanding. I'm doing it because I wanna make the forum better tho. I know you have the same intention. We have just have two different ways of thinking. 

Anyway, like I have said, I respect TTF staff's decision. Thank you for the respond.

Spoiler

@Tzumongie Hey Kkerel, don't hard feelings, okay? 

• Downvote 4

Awards

Thanks for taking action by pointing it out, but you dont have to 'give opinion' cuz he posted a lot of topics or news. If it's wrong, our staff will took it down. Let is decide on what we have to say on this matter, not freaking out bcs of it.

And yes, it is ridiculous. It came to me like ' ohhh i can no longer view this forum cuz sacheol posted too much news!', if you have anything to complaint, come directly to us. Let us decide. No need to flame. You wouldn't like it if it happens to you, don't you?   

And my intention is always for the best for the forums member. Either they did the right things or the bad ones, well decide what to do. Keep the flame and salt somewhere else. The forum wont be a better place  with that attitude, init?

Edit: and ohh, or you could press the 'report' function in the posts to notify us if any article he posted later on is bothering you. This works as well amd we'll respond accordingly :))