Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
chaerrybear

Young Forever - TTF-inspired Story by Yours Truly

ONGOING. NO PROMISE OF UPDATES. I'M BUSY SO IDK IF I CAN FINISH LOL.

Basically a story I made when I got inspired to write fanfics. I'll be using TTF members' names BUT NOT THEIR PERSONALITIES. I only stole their names and not what & who they really are lol.

No prologue XD

Spoiler

Chapter 1: Meet the new housemates

Spoiler

Finishing High School is very satisfying. It's nice to finally finish 6 years of hell and sufferings. But there's also a downside to it. You become distant to your closest friends and eventually lose your connection. Finishing High School can also mean you need to enter a new hell again -- a worse one.

It was pretty exhausting trying to find a university to go to. I got admitted to Team Twice University, popularly known as TTU, taking up Music as major. TTU is far from my home so I have to find a place to stay near the university. I applied for the dorms in the school because it's a lot cheaper than sharehouses but unfortunately, the dorms are already full, so I was forced to just apply on a sharehouse.

The sharehouse's name is 'Once Begins' and it's the nearest sharehouse in school. It's quite pricey but I can see in the pictures that it's clean and organized. I do hope so.

My heart is throbbing looking at the doorbell button of the house. I'm hesitating if I'll push the button or not. Should I just back out?

My hand tries to reach for the button but before I can even push it, the door suddenly opened that suprised me.

A girl came out of the house and eyed me from head to toe. She doesn't look kind at all. She's like a 'Queen Bee' during High School with her chic look. Her light brown hair is tucked into a ponytail and her soft bangs were curled nicely. She's wearing a t-shirt and jersey shorts so I bet she's going to excercise.

She looks really beautiful.

"Who are you?" she asked without suppressing a smile.

I was stuttering when I answered,  "Uh, h-hello. I'm K-kriesha Chu. I'm the new boarder of this house..."

I saw her smile for the first time. She looks kinder now. She's like an angel.

"Really? Hi! I'm Amanda Lee. Why did you come so early?" she said with her well-modulated voice. I'm pretty sure she can sing well.

"Well, I still have to buy some necessities and stuffs so that's why." Although I'm still shy towards her, I can feel that I'm more comfortable talking to her now, than the first time I saw her, which was like minutes ago.

She nodded. "Ah right! I need to introduce you to our housemates first. Come inside."

I awkwardly followed her inside. The pictures of the house online really didn't dissapoint me. It really is clean, though there were some books scattered at the sofa. The wall was in dirty white and the furnitures were in gray and brown color, which definitely matches the whole concept of the house.

"Hey Germaine! Your books are scattered here again! When are you gonna keep this, huh?!" I heard Amanda shout as she went to the girls' room.

I've already read infos about the house and it said there are 3 rooms -- room for the girls, room for the boys, and a private room. The girls' room can occupy three persons, while the boys' can occupy two. The private one is only available for one person, may it be a girl or a boy.

"Can you stop shouting?!" I heard a deeper voice from the room. It probably is from the girl Amanda called as 'Germaine'.

"If you stop leaving your stuffs anywhere then maybe I will!"

"You know you're disturbing people who are sleeping, aren't you?!"

"Why are you even asleep yet when you should be preparing breakfast now?!"

"Excuse me?! You want me to prepare breakfast at 5:30 in the morning?! Seriously?!"

They're shouting while arguing. It makes me even more uncomfortable. Is this the environment I'll live in for 4 years?

They argue as if they're gonna kill each other anytime soon.

The shouting continued, when a guy suddenly went out from his room, yawning. He went straight to the girls' room, that I think he didn't even notice me.

"What's this fuss all about?" he said in a bored and sleepy tone.

"Oh well, you gotta ask Germaine, Andy," said Amanda. I could recognize her voice now.

"Hello? Who came here shouting tryna disturb someone sleeping, huh?" said the other.

"If you just keep your books in your drawer--"

The guy, which I think is 'Andy' cut her off. "Oh c'mon, stop it already. Why are you even making this a big deal, Amanda? As if you're not used to it already." There was a hint of irritation in his voice.

"Yes, but you guys know we have to make this house as clean as possible especially now that there's a new boarder."

The room fell silent. I saw Andy creep out of the room and widened his eyes as soon as he saw me. He hid himself back and I suddenly heard whispering noises.

Moments after, the three came out of the room looking like nothing happened at all.

Andy waved at me and said, "Hi! I'm Andy Kim. I'm majoring in Media Arts. What about you?" he said and smiled. He almost looked like he was closing his eyes. Cute.

I smiled awkwardly. "Hi, I'm Kriesha Chu. I major in Music."

"Wow! You're a music student? So you're rich?" he asked in amazement.

I saw Amanda elbowed him on his belly which made him cry in pain.

"Nevermind him. By the way, this is Germaine Roberts. Say hi." She looked at Germaine.

Germaine smiled at me sweetly and offered her right hand. "Nice meeting you. I'm Germaine majoring in Crafts and Design."

I accepted her hand and shaked it. "Nice meeting you too."

"You hit too hard, Amanda," Andy said while holding his belly.

Germaine laughed. "Wow, Amanda hits hard, huh?" she said in between her laugh.

"Do you want to be hit too?" Amanda smiled at her annoyingly.

Germaine stopped laughing and bit her lip as if trying to stop her laugh.

Another guy gets out of the boys' room and I can tell that he didn't wake up in a good condition.

"Why are you guys so noisy?" He eyed them badly and then fixed his eyes on me. "Who are you?"

"I-I'm Kriesha Ch-Chu."

Germaine giggled, probably because of my stuttering.

"No need to stutter. LOL. I don't bite," he said with a smirk. "I'm Blue." He winked, though it didn't affect me much.

"Blue? Like the color blue?" I asked. I didn't intend to sound stupid, though I think it sounded like I was.

Germaine laughed again. She does love laughing. Now I sound more stupid.

"Yes, like the color blue," Blue clarified, but with a hint of disappointment in his tone. I just don't know why.

"Manda, aren't you going to the gym?" Germaine asked Amanda.

"Was about to go actually, when I met her outside the house."

"Ugh, so early. Wake me up when the breakfast's ready," Blue said and went back to their room.

"Welp, time to go now. You better be cooking a delicious meal, Germ or I'll hit you." Amanda went out of the house leaving me with Germaine and Andy.

"What should I cook for today?"

"Maybe the usual?"

"Okay then."

Germaine hurried to the kitchen to cook food.

"Gotta go back to sleep then," Andy said and walked to his room, leaving me alone.

Amanda introduced me to my new housemates yet she seemed to forgot to tour me around the house. I guess I'll have to do that alone then.

I went to the girls' room and immediately put down my backpack on the only vacant bed in the room. The other beds are quite messy so I think they're already taken by Amanda and Germaine.

I opened my suitcase and started moving my things to the empty cabinet beside my bed. The room's not too spacious, but not to small either. The interior also look cute. There are three beds inside and beside each beds are drawers. The drawer beside the center bed is filled with beauty tools. I think it's Amanda's, while the farthest one from the door is Germaine's, which on the other hand is filled with pencils and crayons.

After moving my items in, I laid down my bed and sighed.

I hope my stay here's gonna be fun.

Chapter 2: A ghost?!

Spoiler

"Good Morning!" someone shouted in the room which made me wake up. My eyes are still heavy because I was so tired yesterday. I bought necessities and went to school to do some work.

Though I was still sleepy, I forced myself to get up and go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Before going out of our room, I even heard Germaine and Amanda shouting at each other again. I wonder when will they ever stop arguing over small things.

After my routine, I went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. Andy and Blue were already at the table with their drinks.

They greeted me, "Good Morning" as soon as they saw me.

"How was your sleep?" Andy asked as I sat down the chair opposite to him and Blue.

"Fine." I smiled and sipped my coffee.

"Did you dream about me?" Blue asked out of the - err - blue?

"Why would I?" I asked in return which made Andy laugh. Blue hit him on the head and almost spilled his coffee.

"You know what? Your flirting skills unfortunately doesn't work to Kriesha," Andy said while still laughing.

Blue stopped and stared at me. I swear I was so creeped out because he stared at me for long. I don't even know why he did so.

"See? She's not attracted. She's creeped out," Andy retorted again.

"Wow, you're a hard case," Blue said to me while shaking his head slowly.

I awkwardly smiled at him, with a hint of confusion in my face.

"By the way, Kriesha, there will be a welcome party for the freshmen of TTU later. You might wanna come with us to celebrate?" asked Andy.

"Uh, I'll think about that."

"You should come with us! It'll be fun, I promise," Blue said as he raised his right arm as if doing the promise sign.

"I'll try, but I can't promise, though. I'm quite a busy person." I lowered my head, feeling bad for 'rejecting' their offer.

"Nah, it's okay if you can't. We can just bring Amanda and Germaine with us." Andy smiled and sipped his coffee.

I quite feel bad, and at the same time, relieved that they understand me. I still have lots of work to do in preparation for school so I don't have time for any other stuffs.

After I finished my coffee I went out for a walk with only my pajamas on. I do this a lot, actually because I'm too lazy to change my clothes.

It was sunny already when I went out but the sunlight was not too harsh---just enough to not feel cold or hot.

There were plenty of trees around the city. It was quite weird to see trees in here actually because when you talk about cities, they're mostly buildings and roads, while here is a balance of nature and technology.

Before going home, I went to a shop who sells flowering plants. When I entered the shop, the saleslady in the counter looked at me confused, maybe because I only wore pajamas. Though I didn't really care becuase I'm used to it a lot back in my hometown.

The fragrance of the flowers is heaven to my nose and lungs. There were different kinds of plants displayed, mostly were roses, which are the most common.

I headed straight to the counter and asked the saleslady if there's a potted sunflower available.

"I'm sorry Ma'am but we no longer have sunflower left in our stock. And besides, it's not harvest season for sunflowers right now. Do you want to just make a reservation?"

"Uh, nevermind. Thank you!" I said and went out of the shop and headed home.

Germaine and Amanda were having coffee when I entered. They invited me for coffee but I declined, since I already had one earlier.

"I'll just go take a bath," I said.

"Wait." Germaine stopped me before I get out of their sight. "You come here sit first. We haven't talked properly yet. And we'll also lecture you about our house rules and regulations."

"Andy! Blue! Come here for a sec!" Amanda called out the boys.

I felt nervous as I walked towards the seat in front of Germaine - which was a bad choice because she's eyeing me like I did something wrong.

The boys came after, which made me even more nervous. It feels like I'm being investigated by the FBI.

"Let's start with the house rules." Amanda broke the silence. "Basically, there are 5 rules. Rule number one is the rule of the owner, which goes this way: No pets allowed."

Okay. I'm not a fan of pets anyways so I suppose I'm safe. LOL.

"Rule number two is from me. Maintain cleanliness in the house," Amanda continued. "Germaine always breaks this rule that's why she have lots of warning points now."

"Warning points?"

"Yes. There are warning points here. I'll explain it later."

I nodded in approval. This warning point system is interesting.

"Rules number 3, 4, and 5 are from Germaine, Andy and Blue respectively so I'll let them share it to you."

Germaine cleared her throat. "So for rule number 3, you should cook good food ONLY. This time, it's Amanda who breaks this rule a lot so basically, she also has lots of warning points."

Amanda rolled her eyes on her. "I'm good at cooking! You just don't know how to appreciate good food."

"LOL. If burnt, raw, too salty, too bland dishes are 'good food', then yes, you cook good food," Germaine retorted which made Andy scoff.

"Oh c'mon, I cook better than that!"

"Not obvious at all."

Before their argument heats up, Andy cut them off with his rule. "4th rule: You should be easy-going. No kill-joys allowed." Oh shoot. "But don't worry! We truly understand that you still have lots of work to do for now, but next time, you should bond with us too."

Should I feel guilty?

"Rule number 5 is the hardest of them all," Blue said. "Only good-looking people are allowed here."

The three beamed, except for Amanda who just rolled her eyes and smiled. This is probably the easiest rule for them because they're all good-looking. For sure, I'll get lots of warning points for this.

"But Andy is a potato that's why he has the most warning points here," Blue continued.

"Wow," was all Andy replied at Blue who were laughing with Amanda and Germaine.

"Andy looks cute, though."

Everyone fell silent. They all looked at me. I smiled awkwardly because their stares were too much to handle. I saw Andy formed a smile and then laughed.

"See?! I told you guys, I'm cute! Wow, Kriesha. You're the only person who has a good eyesight here."

Blue blinked a few times before saying, "No one can fool Kriesha."

Everyone composed themself back, including Andy who looked so happy.

"Anyways, since you're a new addition to the team, you can also add any rule you want." Amanda said.

"Any rule?"

"Yes."

I was clueless what I should say. I don't have any idea what rule should I implement. I'm more used to following assigned rules than making one.

"Should I?" I asked instead.

"Well, for it to not be unfair to you." Germaine answered.

"Well . . ."

Everyone was anticipating what I'm gonna say. But right after I mentioned my suggestion, they all looked dissapointed.

"Seriously? No tone-deafs allowed? Why are you so harsh on Andy, Kriesha?" Blue said, which was more like intended to insult Andy.

"Wow. Says the one who got zero in his music test," Andy retorted.

Instead of replying to Andy's remark, Blue just shot him a cold gaze and looked back at me. "But seriously. Is that your final rule?"

"It's okay. I can suggest another-" Before I could continue what I was about to say, Amanda immediately cut me off.

"I'm absolutely fine with that, Kriesh. Them boys will surely get the warning points they deserve." She giggled.

"Absolutely." Germaine laughed.

"Oh c'mon, you two." Andy was complaining with the rule I suggested but since the majority agrees with it, they were left no choice but to agree with it also. The rule is just simple. One will get a warning point once he/she will sing badly. It's very random but the girls seem to love it. LOL.

"So as what I mentioned earlier, warning points are to be given to anyone who breaks any rules. It's up on the jurisdiction of the majority if how many warning points are to be given.

"Every last day of the month, we calculate all warning points and the one with the most warning points are to buy us a meal in a 5-star restaurant."

My mouth hung open as I heard what Amanda just said. My mind is already thinking up of a good part-time job to apply to.

"The second one with the highest warning points will have to treat us all in a massage shop or spa," she continued. "The third one with the most warning points will buy us desserts, which mostly are snacks like ice cream and the likes. The safe ones are those with the least warning points."

"Kriesha is drooling," Germaine said and laughed. Everyone laughed as well, though I think there's no reason to laugh when we're supposed to be broke every end of the month.

"No need to worry, Kriesh. With the new implemented rule, I'm sure Andy will gain the first spot again." Blue laughed. Amanda rolled her eyes and laughed as well.

"Good luck on your wallet." Andy winked at Blue.

"Psh. Andy's way of bragging his wealth," Germaine said, which made Amanda laugh. Andy tried imitating Amanda's laugh which made him get a hit from her.

Although I wasn't so sure what was going on, I tried to go with the flow by fake-laughing also.

Seconds after, everyone fell silent.

"I'm quite curious about this though. Since when have you been living here?" I asked out of the blue.

"I've been here the longest," Amanda answered. "Since I started college, and now I'm in my 4th year, which means I've been here for like 3 years?"

The rest looked like they were calculating.

"I moved here just months after Amanda. That's why we're so close." Andy beamed. Amanda just 'tch'ed and didn't care about Andy after.

"We came here together," Germaine said. I think he's pertaining to Blue, since she's looking at him

Everyone suddenly fell silent. For an unknown reason, it suddenly felt awkward.

"Well, enough talking. I still need to go shopping." Amanda broke the silence (and awkwardness as well) as she got up and went inside the girls' room. Germaine followed her. Blue also went up and went to the opposite room.

Although it felt like there's a need for me to know something, which I don't know what is, something's stopping me from asking Andy. Well, I don't think I'll have to give malice to that. Oh well . . .

"Andy..."

"Yes?"

"Well, I'm curious about this. Did someone lived in the private room before? It seems like there's no one occupying there and no one seemed to mention anything about it."

Andy looked away. I don't know if it's just me or something's really off. "There was. But that was a long time ago already so we already forgot who it was."

I locked my gaze at him but he seemed to be intimidated by my stare. Although it felt weird, I just brushed the idea off and tried to divert the topic . . . or at least make the atmosphere lighter.

"So has anyone occupied yet?"

"The landlady told us we'll have two new housemates, whom the first one is you. I'm not sure with the other one. I don't think he has moved in yet."

I nodded. "Well then, I'll head first because I still have to go to school."

Andy smiled. "Go on."

After taking a bath and eating my breakfast, I headed to TTU and did some school stuffs. The school is filled with people and everyone seemed so busy since the start of class is near.

I strolled around TTU first before heading home. It was past 5 when I got back. Everyone was busy preparing for what I think is the party Andy and Blue told me. Amanda and Germaine was shouting at each other again because of what I think is Amanda's lost skirt. The boys were pretty chill, though from time to time, they ask me how they look. They're already good-looking so I don't think there's still a need for them to ask for my opinion.

At around 8 PM, the four headed to their appointment. I was left there eating my burnt food. Guess who cooked it?

Instead of finishing it up, I decided to just cook ramyeon and have it for dinner. Well, ramyeon is a lot better than burnt dishes, after all.

I ate ramyeon while watching a movie - a horror movie. It wasn't so scary because I didn't turned to volume on. Horror movies are only good at surprising people with the background music. When there's no music, the movie will be useless.

After finishing my meal and the movie, I went straight to our room. I laid down my bed and closed my eyes. I was so tired but I didn't feel sleepy at all. Weird.

I was deep in my thoughts when I suddenly heared a sound of a door being opened. I thought it's probably Andy or Blue, but heck, I suddenly remembered the face of the ghost in the horror movie I watched. I felt goosebumps when I heard sounds in the kitchen. The faucet turned on. Then off, it went.

I heard another closing of the door.

Out of panic, I opened my eyes. I was hurt by the sudden brightness, but when my eyes have adjusted with the lights, I get up and went out of the room. I can still hear sounds . . . from the private room.

I felt my heart rising up. I can clearly hear its every thump as I walk closely to the room.

Is this what the four were uncomfortable about? Is this the reason why they were not quite pleased when I opened up the topic to them? I know I'm so stupid to think about this but . . . am I living with a ghost?!

I leaned on the door and listened to the soft sounds from the inside. I swear, all was so creepy. I heard utencils clicking; then I heared the sound of the drawers being opened and closed; then I heard a phone ringing, which made me almost jump in surprise. It stopped after 3 seconds and I don't know if I should be thankful or not, that after, there were no longer sounds.

The coast is clear.

As if on cue, I opened the door, and there, inside the room, I saw the thing, I'm not supposed to see...

Edited by chaerrybear
updated chapter 2 (180208)
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Wow it's really catchy I want to read more lol. Keep this up! 

:sn-lub: 

Awards

14 hours ago, syko said:

interesting :ny-oh: 

Thank you syko-senpai

12 hours ago, bluelett said:

It seems interesting so far, I like the idea of it. 

Thank youuu

11 hours ago, maxix said:

Wow it's really catchy I want to read more lol. Keep this up! 

:sn-lub: 

11 hours ago, Lost Penguin said:

WoW ... Keep it up :jh-cheer: 

Thank you!

8 hours ago, Baby~Chaeng said:

More! more! more! :jh-cheer:

Hopefully XD

• Upvote 1

Awww u included meee Amanda Andy and blue :cy-cutie:I’m the design yus and I was mentioned second I love it

Edited by Twice's Bias
Added more

idk if i should laugh, or cringe but i'm having fun with the fic! I'm looking forward to the next chapters. :mm-ballet:

Another thing, why kriesha chu? lmao :hahaha:

Edited by momotaros
trying to check my grammar lel
  • Upvote 1

On 1/30/2018 at 5:46 PM, Twice's Bias said:

Awww u included meee Amanda Andy and blue :cy-cutie:I’m the design yus and I was mentioned second I love it

Yess bec :mc-hug:

On 1/30/2018 at 11:14 PM, momotaros said:

idk if i should laugh, or cringe but i'm having fun with the fic! I'm looking forward to the next chapters. :mm-ballet:

Another thing, why kriesha chu? lmao :hahaha:

you're cringing XD

bec i love kriesha <3 hehe

On 1/31/2018 at 9:33 AM, NayeonBunnyIsMyBias said:

This is a work of art woa :cy-clap:

Yiieee thanks cakie <3

• Upvote 1

On 1/29/2018 at 7:47 PM, chaerrybear said:

ONGOING. NO PROMISE OF UPDATES. I'M BUSY SO IDK IF I CAN FINISH LOL.

Basically a story I made when I got inspired to write fanfics. I'll be using TTF members' names BUT NOT THEIR PERSONALITIES. I only stole their names and not what & who they really are lol.

No prologue XD

Hide contents

Chapter 1: Meet the new housemates

Reveal hidden contents

Finishing High School is very satisfying. It's nice to finally finish 6 years of hell and sufferings. But there's also a downside to it. You become distant to your closest friends and eventually lose your connection. Finishing High School can also mean you need to enter a new hell again -- a worse one.

It was pretty exhausting trying to find a university to go to. I got admitted to Team Twice University, popularly known as TTU, taking up Music as major. TTU is far from my home so I have to find a place to stay near the university. I applied for the dorms in the school because it's a lot cheaper than sharehouses but unfortunately, the dorms are already full, so I was forced to just apply on a sharehouse.

The sharehouse's name is 'Once Begins' and it's the nearest sharehouse in school. It's quite pricey but I can see in the pictures that it's clean and organized. I do hope so.

My heart is throbbing looking at the doorbell button of the house. I'm hesitating if I'll push the button or not. Should I just back out?

My hand tries to reach for the button but before I can even push it, the door suddenly opened that suprised me.

A girl came out of the house and eyed me from head to toe. She doesn't look kind at all. She's like a 'Queen Bee' during High School with her chic look. Her light brown hair is tucked into a ponytail and her soft bangs were curled nicely. She's wearing a t-shirt and jersey shorts so I bet she's going to excercise.

She looks really beautiful.

"Who are you?" she asked without suppressing a smile.

I was stuttering when I answered,  "Uh, h-hello. I'm K-kriesha Chu. I'm the new boarder of this house..."

I saw her smile for the first time. She looks kinder now. She's like an angel.

"Really? Hi! I'm Amanda Lee. Why did you come so early?" she said with her well-modulated voice. I'm pretty sure she can sing well.

"Well, I still have to buy some necessities and stuffs so that's why." Although I'm still shy towards her, I can feel that I'm more comfortable talking to her now, than the first time I saw her, which was like minutes ago.

She nodded. "Ah right! I need to introduce you to our housemates first. Come inside."

I awkwardly followed her inside. The pictures of the house online really didn't dissapoint me. It really is clean, though there were some books scattered at the sofa. The wall was in dirty white and the furnitures were in gray and brown color, which definitely matches the whole concept of the house.

"Hey Germaine! Your books are scattered here again! When are you gonna keep this, huh?!" I heard Amanda shout as she went to the girls' room.

I've already read infos about the house and it said there are 3 rooms -- room for the girls, room for the boys, and a private room. The girls' room can occupy three persons, while the boys' can occupy two. The private one is only available for one person, may it be a girl or a boy.

"Can you stop shouting?!" I heard a deeper voice from the room. It probably is from the girl Amanda called as 'Germaine'.

"If you stop leaving your stuffs anywhere then maybe I will!"

"You know you're disturbing people who are sleeping, aren't you?!"

"Why are you even asleep yet when you should be preparing breakfast now?!"

"Excuse me?! You want me to prepare breakfast at 5:30 in the morning?! Seriously?!"

They're shouting while arguing. It makes me even more uncomfortable. Is this the environment I'll live in for 4 years?

They argue as if they're gonna kill each other anytime soon.

The shouting continued, when a guy suddenly went out from his room, yawning. He went straight to the girls' room, that I think he didn't even notice me.

"What's this fuss all about?" he said in a bored and sleepy tone.

"Oh well, you gotta ask Germaine, Andy," said Amanda. I could recognize her voice now.

"Hello? Who came here shouting tryna disturb someone sleeping, huh?" said the other.

"If you just keep your books in your drawer--"

The guy, which I think is 'Andy' cut her off. "Oh c'mon, stop it already. Why are you even making this a big deal, Amanda? As if you're not used to it already." There was a hint of irritation in his voice.

"Yes, but you guys know we have to make this house as clean as possible especially now that there's a new boarder."

The room fell silent. I saw Andy creep out of the room and widened his eyes as soon as he saw me. He hid himself back and I suddenly heard whispering noises.

Moments after, the three came out of the room looking like nothing happened at all.

Andy waved at me and said, "Hi! I'm Andy Kim. I'm majoring in Media Arts. What about you?" he said and smiled. He almost looked like he was closing his eyes. Cute.

I smiled awkwardly. "Hi, I'm Kriesha Chu. I major in Music."

"Wow! You're a music student? So you're rich?" he asked in amazement.

I saw Amanda elbowed him on his belly which made him cry in pain.

"Nevermind him. By the way, this is Germaine Roberts. Say hi." She looked at Germaine.

Germaine smiled at me sweetly and offered her right hand. "Nice meeting you. I'm Germaine majoring in Crafts and Design."

I accepted her hand and shaked it. "Nice meeting you too."

"You hit too hard, Amanda," Andy said while holding his belly.

Germaine laughed. "Wow, Amanda hits hard, huh?" she said in between her laugh.

"Do you want to be hit too?" Amanda smiled at her annoyingly.

Germaine stopped laughing and bit her lip as if trying to stop her laugh.

Another guy gets out of the boys' room and I can tell that he didn't wake up in a good condition.

"Why are you guys so noisy?" He eyed them badly and then fixed his eyes on me. "Who are you?"

"I-I'm Kriesha Ch-Chu."

Germaine giggled, probably because of my stuttering.

"No need to stutter. LOL. I don't bite," he said with a smirk. "I'm Blue." He winked, though it didn't affect me much.

"Blue? Like the color blue?" I asked. I didn't intend to sound stupid, though I think it sounded like I was.

Germaine laughed again. She does love laughing. Now I sound more stupid.

"Yes, like the color blue," Blue clarified, but with a hint of disappointment in his tone. I just don't know why.

"Manda, aren't you going to the gym?" Germaine asked Amanda.

"Was about to go actually, when I met her outside the house."

"Ugh, so early. Wake me up when the breakfast's ready," Blue said and went back to their room.

"Welp, time to go now. You better be cooking a delicious meal, Germ or I'll hit you." Amanda went out of the house leaving me with Germaine and Andy.

"What should I cook for today?"

"Maybe the usual?"

"Okay then."

Germaine hurried to the kitchen to cook food.

"Gotta go back to sleep then," Andy said and walked to his room, leaving me alone.

Amanda introduced me to my new housemates yet she seemed to forgot to tour me around the house. I guess I'll have to do that alone then.

I went to the girls' room and immediately put down my backpack on the only vacant bed in the room. The other beds are quite messy so I think they're already taken by Amanda and Germaine.

I opened my suitcase and started moving my things to the empty cabinet beside my bed. The room's not too spacious, but not to small either. The interior also look cute. There are three beds inside and beside each beds are drawers. The drawer beside the center bed is filled with beauty tools. I think it's Amanda's, while the farthest one from the door is Germaine's, which on the other hand is filled with pencils and crayons.

After moving my items in, I laid down my bed and sighed.

I hope my stay here's gonna be fun.

Chapter 2: A ghost?!

Reveal hidden contents

"Good Morning!" someone shouted in the room which made me wake up. My eyes are still heavy because I was so tired yesterday. I bought necessities and went to school to do some work.

Though I was still sleepy, I forced myself to get up and go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Before going out of our room, I even heard Germaine and Amanda shouting at each other again. I wonder when will they ever stop arguing over small things.

After my routine, I went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. Andy and Blue were already at the table with their drinks.

They greeted me, "Good Morning" as soon as they saw me.

"How was your sleep?" Andy asked as I sat down the chair opposite to him and Blue.

"Fine." I smiled and sipped my coffee.

"Did you dream about me?" Blue asked out of the - err - blue?

"Why would I?" I asked in return which made Andy laugh. Blue hit him on the head and almost spilled his coffee.

"You know what? Your flirting skills unfortunately doesn't work to Kriesha," Andy said while still laughing.

Blue stopped and stared at me. I swear I was so creeped out because he stared at me for long. I don't even know why he did so.

"See? She's not attracted. She's creeped out," Andy retorted again.

"Wow, you're a hard case," Blue said to me while shaking his head slowly.

I awkwardly smiled at him, with a hint of confusion in my face.

"By the way, Kriesha, there will be a welcome party for the freshmen of TTU later. You might wanna come with us to celebrate?" asked Andy.

"Uh, I'll think about that."

"You should come with us! It'll be fun, I promise," Blue said as he raised his right arm as if doing the promise sign.

"I'll try, but I can't promise, though. I'm quite a busy person." I lowered my head, feeling bad for 'rejecting' their offer.

"Nah, it's okay if you can't. We can just bring Amanda and Germaine with us." Andy smiled and sipped his coffee.

I quite feel bad, and at the same time, relieved that they understand me. I still have lots of work to do in preparation for school so I don't have time for any other stuffs.

After I finished my coffee I went out for a walk with only my pajamas on. I do this a lot, actually because I'm too lazy to change my clothes.

It was sunny already when I went out but the sunlight was not too harsh---just enough to not feel cold or hot.

There were plenty of trees around the city. It was quite weird to see trees in here actually because when you talk about cities, they're mostly buildings and roads, while here is a balance of nature and technology.

Before going home, I went to a shop who sells flowering plants. When I entered the shop, the saleslady in the counter looked at me confused, maybe because I only wore pajamas. Though I didn't really care becuase I'm used to it a lot back in my hometown.

The fragrance of the flowers is heaven to my nose and lungs. There were different kinds of plants displayed, mostly were roses, which are the most common.

I headed straight to the counter and asked the saleslady if there's a potted sunflower available.

"I'm sorry Ma'am but we no longer have sunflower left in our stock. And besides, it's not harvest season for sunflowers right now. Do you want to just make a reservation?"

"Uh, nevermind. Thank you!" I said and went out of the shop and headed home.

Germaine and Amanda were having coffee when I entered. They invited me for coffee but I declined, since I already had one earlier.

"I'll just go take a bath," I said.

"Wait." Germaine stopped me before I get out of their sight. "You come here sit first. We haven't talked properly yet. And we'll also lecture you about our house rules and regulations."

"Andy! Blue! Come here for a sec!" Amanda called out the boys.

I felt nervous as I walked towards the seat in front of Germaine - which was a bad choice because she's eyeing me like I did something wrong.

The boys came after, which made me even more nervous. It feels like I'm being investigated by the FBI.

"Let's start with the house rules." Amanda broke the silence. "Basically, there are 5 rules. Rule number one is the rule of the owner, which goes this way: No pets allowed."

Okay. I'm not a fan of pets anyways so I suppose I'm safe. LOL.

"Rule number two is from me. Maintain cleanliness in the house," Amanda continued. "Germaine always breaks this rule that's why she have lots of warning points now."

"Warning points?"

"Yes. There are warning points here. I'll explain it later."

I nodded in approval. This warning point system is interesting.

"Rules number 3, 4, and 5 are from Germaine, Andy and Blue respectively so I'll let them share it to you."

Germaine cleared her throat. "So for rule number 3, you should cook good food ONLY. This time, it's Amanda who breaks this rule a lot so basically, she also has lots of warning points."

Amanda rolled her eyes on her. "I'm good at cooking! You just don't know how to appreciate good food."

"LOL. If burnt, raw, too salty, too bland dishes are 'good food', then yes, you cook good food," Germaine retorted which made Andy scoff.

"Oh c'mon, I cook better than that!"

"Not obvious at all."

Before their argument heats up, Andy cut them off with his rule. "4th rule: You should be easy-going. No kill-joys allowed." Oh shoot. "But don't worry! We truly understand that you still have lots of work to do for now, but next time, you should bond with us too."

Should I feel guilty?

"Rule number 5 is the hardest of them all," Blue said. "Only good-looking people are allowed here."

The three beamed, except for Amanda who just rolled her eyes and smiled. This is probably the easiest rule for them because they're all good-looking. For sure, I'll get lots of warning points for this.

"But Andy is a potato that's why he has the most warning points here," Blue continued.

"Wow," was all Andy replied at Blue who were laughing with Amanda and Germaine.

"Andy looks cute, though."

Everyone fell silent. They all looked at me. I smiled awkwardly because their stares were too much to handle. I saw Andy formed a smile and then laughed.

"See?! I told you guys, I'm cute! Wow, Kriesha. You're the only person who has a good eyesight here."

Blue blinked a few times before saying, "No one can fool Kriesha."

Everyone composed themself back, including Andy who looked so happy.

"Anyways, since you're a new addition to the team, you can also add any rule you want." Amanda said.

"Any rule?"

"Yes."

I was clueless what I should say. I don't have any idea what rule should I implement. I'm more used to following assigned rules than making one.

"Should I?" I asked instead.

"Well, for it to not be unfair to you." Germaine answered.

"Well . . ."

Everyone was anticipating what I'm gonna say. But right after I mentioned my suggestion, they all looked dissapointed.

"Seriously? No tone-deafs allowed? Why are you so harsh on Andy, Kriesha?" Blue said, which was more like intended to insult Andy.

"Wow. Says the one who got zero in his music test," Andy retorted.

Instead of replying to Andy's remark, Blue just shot him a cold gaze and looked back at me. "But seriously. Is that your final rule?"

"It's okay. I can suggest another-" Before I could continue what I was about to say, Amanda immediately cut me off.

"I'm absolutely fine with that, Kriesh. Them boys will surely get the warning points they deserve." She giggled.

"Absolutely." Germaine laughed.

"Oh c'mon, you two." Andy was complaining with the rule I suggested but since the majority agrees with it, they were left no choice but to agree with it also. The rule is just simple. One will get a warning point once he/she will sing badly. It's very random but the girls seem to love it. LOL.

"So as what I mentioned earlier, warning points are to be given to anyone who breaks any rules. It's up on the jurisdiction of the majority if how many warning points are to be given.

"Every last day of the month, we calculate all warning points and the one with the most warning points are to buy us a meal in a 5-star restaurant."

My mouth hung open as I heard what Amanda just said. My mind is already thinking up of a good part-time job to apply to.

"The second one with the highest warning points will have to treat us all in a massage shop or spa," she continued. "The third one with the most warning points will buy us desserts, which mostly are snacks like ice cream and the likes. The safe ones are those with the least warning points."

"Kriesha is drooling," Germaine said and laughed. Everyone laughed as well, though I think there's no reason to laugh when we're supposed to be broke every end of the month.

"No need to worry, Kriesh. With the new implemented rule, I'm sure Andy will gain the first spot again." Blue laughed. Amanda rolled her eyes and laughed as well.

"Good luck on your wallet." Andy winked at Blue.

"Psh. Andy's way of bragging his wealth," Germaine said, which made Amanda laugh. Andy tried imitating Amanda's laugh which made him get a hit from her.

Although I wasn't so sure what was going on, I tried to go with the flow by fake-laughing also.

Seconds after, everyone fell silent.

"I'm quite curious about this though. Since when have you been living here?" I asked out of the blue.

"I've been here the longest," Amanda answered. "Since I started college, and now I'm in my 4th year, which means I've been here for like 3 years?"

The rest looked like they were calculating.

"I moved here just months after Amanda. That's why we're so close." Andy beamed. Amanda just 'tch'ed and didn't care about Andy after.

"We came here together," Germaine said. I think he's pertaining to Blue, since she's looking at him

Everyone suddenly fell silent. For an unknown reason, it suddenly felt awkward.

"Well, enough talking. I still need to go shopping." Amanda broke the silence (and awkwardness as well) as she got up and went inside the girls' room. Germaine followed her. Blue also went up and went to the opposite room.

Although it felt like there's a need for me to know something, which I don't know what is, something's stopping me from asking Andy. Well, I don't think I'll have to give malice to that. Oh well . . .

"Andy..."

"Yes?"

"Well, I'm curious about this. Did someone lived in the private room before? It seems like there's no one occupying there and no one seemed to mention anything about it."

Andy looked away. I don't know if it's just me or something's really off. "There was. But that was a long time ago already so we already forgot who it was."

I locked my gaze at him but he seemed to be intimidated by my stare. Although it felt weird, I just brushed the idea off and tried to divert the topic . . . or at least make the atmosphere lighter.

"So has anyone occupied yet?"

"The landlady told us we'll have two new housemates, whom the first one is you. I'm not sure with the other one. I don't think he has moved in yet."

I nodded. "Well then, I'll head first because I still have to go to school."

Andy smiled. "Go on."

After taking a bath and eating my breakfast, I headed to TTU and did some school stuffs. The school is filled with people and everyone seemed so busy since the start of class is near.

I strolled around TTU first before heading home. It was past 5 when I got back. Everyone was busy preparing for what I think is the party Andy and Blue told me. Amanda and Germaine was shouting at each other again because of what I think is Amanda's lost skirt. The boys were pretty chill, though from time to time, they ask me how they look. They're already good-looking so I don't think there's still a need for them to ask for my opinion.

At around 8 PM, the four headed to their appointment. I was left there eating my burnt food. Guess who cooked it?

Instead of finishing it up, I decided to just cook ramyeon and have it for dinner. Well, ramyeon is a lot better than burnt dishes, after all.

I ate ramyeon while watching a movie - a horror movie. It wasn't so scary because I didn't turned to volume on. Horror movies are only good at surprising people with the background music. When there's no music, the movie will be useless.

After finishing my meal and the movie, I went straight to our room. I laid down my bed and closed my eyes. I was so tired but I didn't feel sleepy at all. Weird.

I was deep in my thoughts when I suddenly heared a sound of a door being opened. I thought it's probably Andy or Blue, but heck, I suddenly remembered the face of the ghost in the horror movie I watched. I felt goosebumps when I heard sounds in the kitchen. The faucet turned on. Then off, it went.

I heard another closing of the door.

Out of panic, I opened my eyes. I was hurt by the sudden brightness, but when my eyes have adjusted with the lights, I get up and went out of the room. I can still hear sounds . . . from the private room.

I felt my heart rising up. I can clearly hear its every thump as I walk closely to the room.

Is this what the four were uncomfortable about? Is this the reason why they were not quite pleased when I opened up the topic to them? I know I'm so stupid to think about this but . . . am I living with a ghost?!

I leaned on the door and listened to the soft sounds from the inside. I swear, all was so creepy. I heard utencils clicking; then I heared the sound of the drawers being opened and closed; then I heard a phone ringing, which made me almost jump in surprise. It stopped after 3 seconds and I don't know if I should be thankful or not, that after, there were no longer sounds.

The coast is clear.

As if on cue, I opened the door, and there, inside the room, I saw the thing, I'm not supposed to see...

:jh-cheer:good

Can't wait for the chapter 3