Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Picapict

Twice Official Good Affiliate and Icon for Sub-forum

Hello, i've been thinking of some things for a while so i'm going to post my suggestion here

1. Twice official good affiliate link

So before joining TTF, i've been in a some forums such as soshified and iheartfx. And there's something i notice in soshified, they put something on their forum:

Spoiler

lb1PoQ7.jpg

I don't really know about how it works, but i think by affiliating with yesasia they got some money if someone purchase it through the link they share? 

I think by putting that kind of widget (i don't know how to call it) on TTF it will help member to get official album easier and help TTF to get some money (not sure if it's a lot but i'm sure even the little amount of money will help )that can be used to take care of the forum. I know there's a thread about list of website for twice merchandise already but putting it on home would be more practical.

2. Icon for every subforum

I know all the admin is kind of busy and maybe have thought or decided to but don't have time for this but i think it would be nice to have an icon for every sub-forum, not only the Twice member's subforum.  

Spoiler

tLeAtjC.jpgFHqvPye.jpg

As a suggestion in case staff is too busy to design one, maybe you can open a icon designing contest with wonce as the reward? 

That's all my suggestion for now. Thank you :ny-cute:

Edited by Picapict
fixing some typo
  • Like 1

Awards

As far as i know, the official goods link at Soshified is not a paid advertisement. It was only linked to Yesasia cause it was one of the few places in the past where album sales would count towards the music charts. Nonetheless, i will support this idea as it will help people new to buying albums to know which official sites to get from. Also, it will help count towards music charts sales.

For the icons suggestions, I shall leave it to the admins to decide since it does not really change anything.

I think the link for official merch is a good idea, as I, myself didn't able to buy one this can help me or other members so they can buy merch of Twice. :ny-yes: About the icon for every sub forum I don't get it hahhaha can you explain this to me hahaha :sn-lol:

36 minutes ago, A.Moguri said:

As far as i know, the official goods link at Soshified is not a paid advertisement. It was only linked to Yesasia cause it was one of the few places in the past where album sales would count towards the music charts. Nonetheless, i will support this idea as it will help people new to buying albums to know which official sites to get from. Also, it will help count towards music charts sales.

ah i see, i thought it was the affiliate things. but maybe we can do the affiliate thing to get some money for TTF, i think yesasia provide a way to be affiliate

9 minutes ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

I think the link for official merch is a good idea, as I, myself didn't able to buy one this can help me or other members so they can buy merch of Twice. :ny-yes: About the icon for every sub forum I don't get it hahhaha can you explain this to me hahaha :sn-lol:

you can see the pic in spoiler, the twice member subforum have icon of their likey photos on it, the other not

Awards

Just now, Picapict said:

ah i see, i thought it was the affiliate things. but maybe we can do the affiliate thing to get some money for TTF, i think yesasia provide a way to be affiliate

This would be up to the admins to decide since affiliating with another party is not a simple task.

4 hours ago, A.Moguri said:

This would be up to the admins to decide since affiliating with another party is not a simple task.

yeah it's only a suggestion tho haha 

Edited by Picapict

Awards

Sounds like an amazing way to gather funds for TTF, hopefully the admis will give us a response about this, regarding about the icons is not that important but the contest things sounds really cool to give the members that design a way to motivate them.

Awards

Is it possible if we propose to JYPE to make an official affiliation with Twice?

Awards

2 hours ago, Myoui Mintul said:

Is it possible if we propose to JYPE to make an official affiliation with Twice?

LMAO wdym by making an affiliation with twice?

1 hour ago, LivinGforNAYEON said:

LMAO wdym by making an affiliation with twice?

Uh maybe my sentence confusing, i mean we propose to JYPE if we can make affiliation with them to sell official merchandise/album for Twice Only. Is it possible? I don't know the procedure to meet some popular important person in Korea.

Awards

33 minutes ago, Myoui Mintul said:

Uh maybe my sentence confusing, i mean we propose to JYPE if we can make affiliation with them to sell official merchandise/album for Twice Only. Is it possible? I don't know the procedure to meet some popular important person in Korea.

That is highly impossible.

2 hours ago, Myoui Mintul said:

We make the merch? Or we sell the merch? :ny-fish:

On 5/7/2018 at 2:15 PM, Myoui Mintul said:

Make TTF official! Make TTF official! :jh-cheer:... impossible? [depressed]

On 2/5/2018 at 7:37 PM, Picapict said:

Hello, i've been thinking of some things for a while so i'm going to post my suggestion here

1. Twice official good affiliate link

So before joining TTF, i've been in a some forums such as soshified and iheartfx. And there's something i notice in soshified, they put something on their forum:

Reveal hidden contents

lb1PoQ7.jpg

I don't really know about how it works, but i think by affiliating with yesasia they got some money if someone purchase it through the link they share? 

I think by putting that kind of widget (i don't know how to call it) on TTF it will help member to get official album easier and help TTF to get some money (not sure if it's a lot but i'm sure even the little amount of money will help )that can be used to take care of the forum. I know there's a thread about list of website for twice merchandise already but putting it on home would be more practical.

2. Icon for every subforum

I know all the admin is kind of busy and maybe have thought or decided to but don't have time for this but i think it would be nice to have an icon for every sub-forum, not only the Twice member's subforum.  

Reveal hidden contents

tLeAtjC.jpgFHqvPye.jpg

As a suggestion in case staff is too busy to design one, maybe you can open a icon designing contest with wonce as the reward? 

That's all my suggestion for now. Thank you :ny-cute:

good idea, I want albums :jy-utried:

Edited by LinYuBear

Awards