News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

I recommend looking on eBay or Amazon for photocards or sweatshirts that are based on Mina.

• Like 1

Ohhh you're from philippines? I recommend you to visit chulien.com since the owner of that site is a filipino (I guess) because the owner is based here at philippines :ny-yes:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KiMinari 🐧💕 said:

How can i know if its legit . Im sorry if im innocent in this kind of things . Its my first time to be crazy with an idol ☺️☺️ 

Well in ebay they should tell you if is a fanmade or official.

Awards

5 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:ny-yes:

:ny-pose:? Stop trying to post farm please-

There are users who sell merch on social media sites like Facebook & Twitter but be careful of scammers. 

Well i have Twicetagram Mina edition if you want :mn-blush:

Definitely try ebay or amazon for both official and unofficial stuff. Offical stuff being like the items she had designed for their concerts and stuff. Unofficial stuff being like a hoodie with the twice logo and Mina's name on it or some randomly assorted photocards. For strictly official stuff, you can use interpark or withdrama (shipping may be pricey though). There are also fansites that sell their own (fairly quality) merch. Including but not limited to calendars, photobooks, photocards ect with pictures they've personally taken. I've heard those are usally great quality. And if you wanna be extra, you could creatively make your own!

Awards