Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Kh3ngboon

      [FORUM] We Need Your Help!   02/18/2018

      We're preparing for Team Twice's Third Anniversary Project but thing is ...  Click here for more info.

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
optzumistic

[DISCUSSION/POLL] Which Title Track Song Would You Play At Your Funeral?

Which Title Track Song Would You Play at Your Funeral?  

14 members have voted

  1. 1. Which Song?

    • Like Ooh Ahh
      0
    • Cheer Up
      3
    • TT
      3
    • Knock Knock
      1
    • Signal
      1
    • One More Time
      0
    • Likey
      1
    • Heart Shaker
      0
    • Candy Pop
      0
    • None of them
      5
  2. 2. Bonus Question: Who will be the one killing you?

    • Nayeon
      4
    • Jeongyeon
      0
    • Momo
      1
    • Sana
      0
    • Jihyo
      1
    • Mina
      2
    • Dahyun
      0
    • Chaeyoung
      0
    • Tzuyu
      0
    • All of them
      6
    • None of them
      0


Recommended Posts

Which title track song would you play at your funeral?:mn-rest:

I personally chose TT, but I almost chose Likey or Cheer Up.:ny-hmm:

How about you?:ny-hmm:

Twice will be the ones who kill us :ty-pew:

 

Bonus Question: Who will be the one killing you?

ALL OF THEM :twice-smile:

Related imageRelated image

I don't think a thread like this has been made before but idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

While I really wouldn't find it appropriate to have a Twice song play at my funeral, I'd gladly let Momo kill me though... :dh-wut:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Slightly morbid topic... :ty-eek:

Believe it or not, I've already thought a bit about the music I want played at my funeral; most of it is classical but at one point in time I thought about having SNSD's Gee play because that's what got me into K-pop, but I don't really think it'd be appropriate, neither the music or lyrics. Same goes for TWICE's songs. :cy-lol:

And I get killed by all of them multiple times on a daily basis... :dh-smthing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think i would like twice's song to be played on my funeral. Except if mina make a solo ballad song :ny-hmm:

Mina kill me everyday so i'll let her kill me again :ty-notbad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

29 minutes ago, ldc2626 said:

LOL I'm pretty sure you don't want Likey. I think TT is the choice here. 

Maybe the part right before the rap part + the rap part of Likey :ny-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

While this would be impossible for me I'll play along... hehehe :ty-lol: (but I saw some funerals with lively songs because of some superstitions tho)

If it's only among the title tracks I'll choose Likey since lyrics-wise it's the best (at least that's what i think after watching some theories about it which does make sense). 

But if I'm to choose from all their tracks, I'd like One In A Million to be played co'z lyrics-wise again, it's the best for me.

 

I want to be killed by Chaeyoung (can't be too greedy) :cy-lol:

Edited by Baby~Chaeng

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

17 hours ago, Baby~Chaeng said:

While this would be impossible for me I'll play along... hehehe :ty-lol: (but I saw some funerals with lively songs because of some superstitions tho)

If it's only among the title tracks I'll choose Likey since lyrics-wise it's the best (at least that's what i think after watching some theories about it which does make sense). 

But if I'm to choose from all their tracks, I'd like One In A Million to be played co'z lyrics-wise again, it's the best for me.

 

I want to be killed by Chaeyoung (can't be too greedy) :cy-lol:

OMG, your new signature is the bomb :cy-omo::cy-gj:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

OMG, your new signature is the bomb :cy-omo::cy-gj:

Ahahaha, you noticed? Thanks :sn-lub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Does the deceased actually have a say which songs to play in the church?  :ny-lol:

Why would Twice want to kill Onces?  :ny-hmm:

Explore, explore, explore.  :mn-game:

We love them so much.  Too much love can be poisonous though; which would opt them wanting more space and privacy.  So that would make sense.  :cy-mnet:

Is this a sasaeng thread?  :dh-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

11 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Does the deceased actually have a say which songs to play in the church?  :ny-lol:

Why would Twice want to kill Onces?  :ny-hmm:

Explore, explore, explore.  :mn-game:

We love them so much.  Too much love can be poisonous though; which would opt them wanting more space and privacy.  So that would make sense.  :cy-mnet:

Is this a sasaeng thread?  :dh-lol:

Everyone has a right :dh-smthing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Aaah, to be immortal with Twice, that would be cool.  :mn-peace:

Question.  Would Twice like to be immortals too?  :mm-wut:

Someone must ask them at the next fan meet.  :ny-yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

11 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

So you'd play that at your funeral? :ny-wut:

Ops..sorry...actually I don't know what is funeral until I translated it. (Its pengebumian in Malay. Oh my. I don't play any song in funeral) sorry..

Edited by TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*imagining my funeral, people are standing in black, looking sad, suddenly someone played a music........

hwaksini piryohae.....

KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!

amDKNtw.png

:sn-lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

14 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

Ops..sorry...actually I don't know what is funeral until I translated it. (Its pengebumian in Malay. Oh my. I don't play any song in funeral) sorry..

That's ok :sn-cutie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/16/2018 at 3:01 AM, Ahn Haeju said:

*imagining my funeral, people are standing in black, looking sad, suddenly someone played a music........

hwaksini piryohae.....

KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!

amDKNtw.png

:sn-lol: 

They did that in an anime.

Warning 19+

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×