Jump to content
News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
armin256

Hello :)

Recommended Posts

Hi! I'm very new here. Not really sure what to say. I've known about Twice since their debut but only really got into them recently, like around 2 weeks ago. One clip led to another and now I can't stop watching videos of Baby Chae! Please send help! Or just send me more videos to watch! :]

Anyway, good day to everyone, back to watching. :3

Time is Gold! xD

Edited by armin256
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! Welcome to TTF my friend. :sn-ay:

If you need something you could ask me, or maybe a mod o read the rules. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

1 minute ago, Strelitzia said:

Hi! Welcome to TTF my friend. :sn-ay:

If you need something you could ask me, or maybe a mod o read the rules. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks, will do. Still exploring the site.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Plume said:

Welcome to TTF buddy!:sn-pew: Nice to see another Chae stan!

tenor.gif?itemid=8606919

She's so precious :3 

tumblr_oqw5yvbANQ1tiiiczo6_250.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there, welcome to TTF~ I'm picapict and My ultimate bias is Mina :mn-ooh:

I can't help you and i'll let you getting owned by baby chae for now :ny-yes: But if it's vid that you need you can find some here

 

Here's the guide to make u understand TTF better and here's some rules u have to follow

If there's anything you don't understand you can ask the staff about it, or ask any member here is fine except @Lost Penguin never trust this one:ny-nono: he's a phake penguin

lol kidding, u can always ask him~ (The phake part is not a joke tho, he's really phake!)

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay here~ See you around @armin256hope we can be good friends :dh-hi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to TTF armin!  :dh-wink:

Chaebae's a pretty good choice, she confuses me all the time! :dh-smthing:

B3wpObW.gif

"Hoo! Ha! Huh!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Hi there and welcome to the forum! My name is Emma!

Maybe check out the Spazz threads for each of the members if you're bored

Have a great day!  :cy-heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

3 hours ago, Picapict said:

Hi there, welcome to TTF~ I'm picapict and My ultimate bias is Mina :mn-ooh:

I can't help you and i'll let you getting owned by baby chae for now :ny-yes: But if it's vid that you need you can find some here

 

Here's the guide to make u understand TTF better and here's some rules u have to follow

If there's anything you don't understand you can ask the staff about it, or ask any member here is fine except @Lost Penguin never trust this one:ny-nono: he's a phake penguin

lol kidding, u can always ask him~ (The phake part is not a joke tho, he's really phake!)

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay here~ See you around @armin256hope we can be good friends :dh-hi:

Omg have you replaced me with the PHAKE?!

We are no longer communicating. :mn-uhm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there, I'm Phebe!
I'm a 
Moderator here on TTF (Team Twice Forums).
I'm also the Vocal Goddess of TTF.
(According to a special someone)

Before you adventure into the world of TWICE, be sure to:
Read the 
rules.
If you have any questions about rules or privacy and personal information,
you can go
 hereor you can PM me about it, I'll try to reply as quick as possible!

Don’t know how this place works? Do not fear! Go here for help!

If you have a question/suggestion for staff members, you can go here to ask them!

If you ever feel bored, all you have to do is go here and you can play some form games with other members!

Have amazing information about TWICE that you are dying to share with other people? You can do that here!
But make sure that your information hasn’t already been shown on another topic in TTF!

If you have any more questions, feel free to message a staff member!

That's about as much as I can explain for now.
:twice-hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, armin256 said:

Hi! I'm very new here. Not really sure what to say. I've known about Twice since their debut but only really got into them recently, like around 2 weeks ago. One clip led to another and now I can't stop watching videos of Baby Chae! Please send help! Or just send me more videos to watch! :]

Anyway, good day to everyone, back to watching. :3

Time is Gold! xD

OMG! Same thing happened to me. Until I really got hooked to them.  :ny-yes:

Welcome to TTF, Chang chang fan/stan! :mn-peace:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, armin256 said:

Hi! I'm very new here. Not really sure what to say. I've known about Twice since their debut but only really got into them recently, like around 2 weeks ago. One clip led to another and now I can't stop watching videos of Baby Chae! Please send help! Or just send me more videos to watch! :]

Anyway, good day to everyone, back to watching. :3

Time is Gold! xD

Hello! Welcome to TTF! No one can really resist Chaeng's charm :>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MI2J9YU.gif

 

Hello there. I am Andy. Nice to meet you~

Do enjoy the forums and meeting new people while you are here.

 

Also, here are some useful links that you might need while getting started:

Forum Guides | Team Twice's Discord | Contacting a Mod |

 

:ny-soju:

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello and welcome here! :sn-hi:

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope you find some new friends here also :ny-yes:

And lastly, don't forget to read the rules here so you will know how this forum works. :sn-stare: Just click this to read the rules.

If you have some question just click also this to ask a mod or dm me or any members here for your questions and problems. :sn-shy:

Welcome again and Nice meeting you! :mm-shy: I hope we can be friends! :sn-lub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Phebe said:

Omg have you replaced me with the PHAKE?!

We are no longer communicating. :mn-uhm:

welp i should tell the others how dangerous this "phake penguin" is, so they don't lose their way :ny-pose:

Guess i'll add you too in the next intro :ny-hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello and welcome! :cy-gj:Yay! A Chaeng stan! :cy-cutie:

lEqDqrG.gif

I hope you soon feel at home here. Do check out the rules and guides others mentioned, they're really helpful. :ny-nice:

23 hours ago, Phebe said:

Omg have you replaced me with the PHAKE?!

We are no longer communicating. :mn-uhm:

Well, you were on a break last week. Seemed like a logical move to me. :jy-jks:

On 21/02/2018 at 8:05 PM, Lupay said:

Welcome to TTF armin!  :dh-wink:

Chaebae's a pretty good choice, she confuses me all the time! :dh-smthing:

B3wpObW.gif

"Hoo! Ha! Huh!"

Bless Nylon forever :mn-praise:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A BIG WELCOME fellow ONCE:dh-oh: and welcome to the TEAM TWICE family! :sn-shy:I am sure you will find a nice group of ONCEs here to talk to :)
Hope you will enjoy your stay here and is there anything you need, do voice out! :ny-tough: We will be happy to help you! :dh-wink:

Bonus content for new ONCEs xD

Spoiler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Annyeonghaseyo! :mn-penguin: It's nice to meet you, @armin256! :sn-shy: 

Welcome to Team Twice Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Let's do well in the forums! :ny-yes: 

If you do have questions, don't hesitate to ask help from the forums staffs, moderators, administrators or any members online. :ny-nono: 

Here's the guide for new members :ny-hmm: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/22/2018 at 1:37 AM, armin256 said:

Hi! I'm very new here. Not really sure what to say. I've known about Twice since their debut but only really got into them recently, like around 2 weeks ago. One clip led to another and now I can't stop watching videos of Baby Chae! Please send help! Or just send me more videos to watch! :]

Anyway, good day to everyone, back to watching. :3

Time is Gold! xD

nice to meet you ! enjoy ur stay here and get addicted to TWICE LOL :sn-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×