Jump to content

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
sugoimomoring

[VID] TWICE Fansign Experience

Recommended Posts

Hi! 
I went to TWICE's fansign for Twicetagram on 26th November 2017 in Goyang and I recently uploaded a video from it.
I made subtitles for my conversations with members, as much as I remembered. 
I just want to say that Momo really shocked me, but I loved talking to all of the members.
 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

The process looks like you don't get too much interaction with them since they're focused on signing your stuff. How did you feel it went? Jihyo talked with you for a bit and Momo remembered you which is great, but did you feel like you got to talk a bit with every member, or was it more of just getting stuff signed? They seem friendly enough, but also a bit shyer than I would have expected, or more reserved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, flowsthead said:

The process looks like you don't get too much interaction with them since they're focused on signing your stuff. How did you feel it went? Jihyo talked with you for a bit and Momo remembered you which is great, but did you feel like you got to talk a bit with every member, or was it more of just getting stuff signed? They seem friendly enough, but also a bit shyer than I would have expected, or more reserved.


I think, it might looked like that because I was really nervous, like my mind went totally blank at times. It was the first time I got to talk to them in person with most of the members. There might have also been a language barrier. 
I did talk a lot, but now thinking about it, I could have prepared some questions in case I forget what I wanted to say.  I don't remember everything, so some of the things may have been left out in the subtitles. I tried to tell everyone all the things I wanted to, but since I speak 2 languages natively and use other one on daily basis and had to talk with most of the members in Korean, I stuttered and mixed languages a lot, which was not convenient for the flow of the talk. Definitely, if I was Korean or at least fluent in Korean, I would have talked to them more and it would be more natural... but I tried. I wanted to see them and I mostly got to tell them what I wanted to tell them. 
Also, I kinda felt the pressure from the managers, when they want you to move seats. Looking back, I could have tried to extend my time a bit, but I was being polite... I usually am anyway. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

How lucky some people are. Oh the unfairness of life! :dh-smthing: Not only did you get to talk with TWICE, but your bias actually remembered you! :mm-wow:

Momo seemed so genuinely friendly and lovely.

I need to go to one of these some day, but I'll have to master Korean first so it'll be between two years and forever, unless the managers are fluent in English and can translate for me, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Momo told ya I love you I screammed. I WANT TO BE YOU. :dh-smthing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

12 hours ago, sugoimomoring said:


I think, it might looked like that because I was really nervous, like my mind went totally blank at times. It was the first time I got to talk to them in person with most of the members. There might have also been a language barrier. 
I did talk a lot, but now thinking about it, I could have prepared some questions in case I forget what I wanted to say.  I don't remember everything, so some of the things may have been left out in the subtitles. I tried to tell everyone all the things I wanted to, but since I speak 2 languages natively and use other one on daily basis and had to talk with most of the members in Korean, I stuttered and mixed languages a lot, which was not convenient for the flow of the talk. Definitely, if I was Korean or at least fluent in Korean, I would have talked to them more and it would be more natural... but I tried. I wanted to see them and I mostly got to tell them what I wanted to tell them. 
Also, I kinda felt the pressure from the managers, when they want you to move seats. Looking back, I could have tried to extend my time a bit, but I was being polite... I usually am anyway. 

Oh I hope you didn't take anything I said as a criticism. I thought you were great! I was just thinking a video is one thing, but being there yourself is totally different, so I was curious how it felt, and from the video Jihyo and Momo looked the friendliest, but I hope it felt like they were all friendly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

How lucky some people are. Oh the unfairness of life! :dh-smthing: Not only did you get to talk with TWICE, but your bias actually remembered you! :mm-wow:

Momo seemed so genuinely friendly and lovely.

I need to go to one of these some day, but I'll have to master Korean first so it'll be between two years and forever, unless the managers are fluent in English and can translate for me, lol.

I think she doesn't remember me anymore after I changed my hairstyle :mm-pout: But I will be working hard to get new memories for us and try to get her to remember me again!
 

3 hours ago, flowsthead said:

Oh I hope you didn't take anything I said as a criticism. I thought you were great! I was just thinking a video is one thing, but being there yourself is totally different, so I was curious how it felt, and from the video Jihyo and Momo looked the friendliest, but I hope it felt like they were all friendly. 

 

I didn't take it as criticism, but it made me think if I actually used up all the time I wanted with TWICE. They all were really friendly. Actually, I was so surprised that Nayeon is so friendly and that she was smiling at me. At concerts before, she looked at me when I was close to the stage, but she didn't smile at me even once, later at the hi-touch in October when I went to see her a few times, she looked bored and (?) annoyed (But I know she was probably tired... her line was super long and never-ending and she was just standing there with her hand up the whole time). Jeongyeon is actually really calm when you talk to her, like she's very respectful. I admit maybe it was a little awkward with Tzuyu, but I will prepare more next time. Also I should have prepared more for Dahyun, because I spent most of my time trying to explain stuff with my Korean.. and then the manager tried to explain in English but she didn't know what I was saying too lol. 
Now that I thought of it, I don't have much experience in fan signs... so I guess the more you go, the less awkward it it!

 

 


 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

11 hours ago, sugoimomoring said:

I think she doesn't remember me anymore after I changed my hairstyle :mm-pout: But I will be working hard to get new memories for us and try to get her to remember me again!
 

 

I didn't take it as criticism, but it made me think if I actually used up all the time I wanted with TWICE. They all were really friendly. Actually, I was so surprised that Nayeon is so friendly and that she was smiling at me. At concerts before, she looked at me when I was close to the stage, but she didn't smile at me even once, later at the hi-touch in October when I went to see her a few times, she looked bored and (?) annoyed (But I know she was probably tired... her line was super long and never-ending and she was just standing there with her hand up the whole time). Jeongyeon is actually really calm when you talk to her, like she's very respectful. I admit maybe it was a little awkward with Tzuyu, but I will prepare more next time. Also I should have prepared more for Dahyun, because I spent most of my time trying to explain stuff with my Korean.. and then the manager tried to explain in English but she didn't know what I was saying too lol. 
Now that I thought of it, I don't have much experience in fan signs... so I guess the more you go, the less awkward it it!

 

 


 

I'm sure she would still remember you! You're her chingu now. :mm-heart:

Tbh, I thought Nayeon had a slightly disinterested look about her at times, but I think it's just a look that she has, "resting b*tch face" I think it's called. I like when you said about practising her English and she gave this funny sort of "haha, whatever" look. :sn-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

I'm sure she would still remember you! You're her chingu now. :mm-heart:

Tbh, I thought Nayeon had a slightly disinterested look about her at times, but I think it's just a look that she has, "resting b*tch face" I think it's called. I like when you said about practising her English and she gave this funny sort of "haha, whatever" look. :sn-lol:

I actually met Twice for the meet and greet after the concert in January and Momo definitely didn’t recognize me anymore haha.

 

well still the best Nayeon interaction I’ve received so far. I think Nayeon was like that to everyone though. Like when she was talking to the guy before me she literally kept looking around and even took time to greet fans on the side and waiting in line even though that guy was still in front of her lol 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

On 28/02/2018 at 7:18 PM, sugoimomoring said:

I actually met Twice for the meet and greet after the concert in January and Momo definitely didn’t recognize me anymore haha.

 

well still the best Nayeon interaction I’ve received so far. I think Nayeon was like that to everyone though. Like when she was talking to the guy before me she literally kept looking around and even took time to greet fans on the side and waiting in line even though that guy was still in front of her lol

Aww :mm-pout:Maybe if you wore the shirt again? Lol.
Don't get me wrong, I love Nayeon's interactions here, although I can see why some people would misunderstand her. Also, if I was that guy I'd jokingly start singing Nal Barabarabwa. :cy-lol:
By the way, are you prohibited from taking phones into the fansigning? I'm guessing so, but I'd be really honoured if Nayeon would take a selfie on my phone. :ny-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Aww :mm-pout:Maybe if you wore the shirt again? Lol.
Don't get me wrong, I love Nayeon's interactions here, although I can see why some people would misunderstand her. Also, if I was that guy I'd jokingly start singing Nal Barabarabwa. :cy-lol:
By the way, are you prohibited from taking phones into the fansigning? I'm guessing so, but I'd be really honoured if Nayeon would take a selfie on my phone. :ny-lol:

I mean, you can use your phone while you sit but not when signing... 

a way to get a photo with Twice is to ask fansite or your friend who’s also at the fansite to take a photo of you and then you ask the member if it’s okay and they agree, but I didn’t manage to do it. Maybe next time hopefully. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

16 hours ago, sugoimomoring said:

I mean, you can use your phone while you sit but not when signing... 

a way to get a photo with Twice is to ask fansite or your friend who’s also at the fansite to take a photo of you and then you ask the member if it’s okay and they agree, but I didn’t manage to do it. Maybe next time hopefully. 

Ooh, so you can take your phones in? :cy-omo:I thought there were rules like "no recording devices allowed"? In fact, maybe I'm getting mixed up with concert rules, now that I think about it. :ny-hmm:

But actually I meant if Nayeon would take a selfie of just herself on my phone, I'd consider that on its own an honour because she's basically the selfie queen. :ny-lol:
But photos of me and TWICE together would be a dream come true as well. :ty-notbad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, sugoimomoring said:

I mean, you can use your phone while you sit but not when signing... 

a way to get a photo with Twice is to ask fansite or your friend who’s also at the fansite to take a photo of you and then you ask the member if it’s okay and they agree, but I didn’t manage to do it. Maybe next time hopefully. 

I didn't know you can do that, lol. But you could try it with Momo or whoever you want. I hope they will want to do it with you. Fighting, Kasia. :jh-cheer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

7 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Ooh, so you can take your phones in? :cy-omo:I thought there were rules like "no recording devices allowed"? In fact, maybe I'm getting mixed up with concert rules, now that I think about it. :ny-hmm:

But actually I meant if Nayeon would take a selfie of just herself on my phone, I'd consider that on its own an honour because she's basically the selfie queen. :ny-lol:
But photos of me and TWICE together would be a dream come true as well. :ty-notbad:

Well, technically sometimes there are fansigns that don’t allow devices so no camera or phones, but I haven’t seen those for a long time. All recent Twice fansigns allowed cameras. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Ooh, I remembered something I wanted to ask. What do they sign at the fansign? Do you take your own stuff to be signed or are you given something especially for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the album promotion fansign, they can only sign the album that you bought to get into the event. 

They signed all the stuff fans brought before, but JYP banned it after fans were selling them on the internet...:ny-sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

14 hours ago, sugoimomoring said:

For the album promotion fansign, they can only sign the album that you bought to get into the event. 

They signed all the stuff fans brought before, but JYP banned it after fans were selling them on the internet...:ny-sad:

OMG, why would you have TWICE sign your merchandise only to then sell it? Fake ONCES. :ny-wut:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

OMG, why would you have TWICE sign your merchandise only to then sell it? Fake ONCES. :ny-wut:

 I'm guessing, some K-once change their interests quickly...?  :mn-cry: Or actually some Twice Korean fans only are "fans" because they're pretty. Can't blame them, because that's how it is with idols, but I guess they just don't really care much about merch...? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

I really like your videos~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×