Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
LinYuBear

[DISCUSSION/POLL]BRAND NEW GIRL M/V or Candy Pop M/V or One More Time M/V??

BRAND NEW GIRL M/V or Candy Pop M/V or One More Time M/V??  

15 members have voted

1. 1. BRAND NEW GIRL M/V or Candy Pop M/V or One More Time M/V??

• BRAND NEW GIRL M/V
    • Candy Pop M/V
    • One More Time M/V

this is such a haaaaaard question...

Spoiler

IcMkpet.png

X6i1JZs.pngpuxEGOl.png

I chose BRAND NEW GIRL!

IcMkpet.png

Edited by LinYuBear

Awards

Wait a sec.  Isn't there another thread that asked about the previous 2 Japanese tracks?  :mm-wut:

We need a thread merger asap!  :ny-lol:

To answer this question; ALL. :dh-lol:

Edited by Emperor Ryu
Added my answer, just in case the thread doesn't get merged.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Awards

I enjoy the One More Time MV, I dislike the Candy Pop MV, and I like the Brand New Girl MV.

So I'll go with Brand New Girl. Visuals everywhere tbh
:satzu-gj:

4 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Wait a sec.  Isn't there another thread that asked about the previous 2 Japanese tracks?  :mm-wut:

We need a thread merger asap!  :ny-lol:

To answer this question; ALL. :dh-lol:

but this is all THREE tracks

Awards

Brand New Girl because the quality seems better (clearer and seems to be more well edited). I love all tho :jh-myheart:

Brand New Girl imo but I really liked One More Time.

Awards

Well, I choose Brand New Girl mainly on the basis of SaNayeon. :sanayeon-nom:But I do also think that because there's so much going on in the MV to spazz about, it distracts from the music. I actually didn't realise how much I like the song until I listened without watching the MV, so in that sense I don't think the MV suits the song that well(?)

One More Time MV on the other hand I feel fits the music really well. Not sure about Candy Pop, but I did grow to like that MV and the story once I figured it out.

15 hours ago, LinYuBear said:

but this is all THREE tracks

I guess that means the older thread won't be updated?  :ny-hmm:  Laziness?  :ny-lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Awards

I voted for Candy Pop!! I really loved the animated sections of the mv, it was super cute!! But the Sanayeon parts in Brand New Girl were adorable <3

Awards

Luv Me is my favorite of the Japanese tracks, but that one doesn't have an MV unfortunately. And the Candy Pop MV has that thing I hate where the song stops in the middle for a random scene. I'm not sure how I feel about Brand New Girl yet, but as far as MVs I think I like that one better than One More Time. One More Time is a little too "clean", if you know what I mean. I like the pictures and randomness of Brand New Girl.

Brand New Girl! The visuals are impeccable and the concept is so adorable :sn-hey:

One More Time is also close but I prefer Brand New Girl purely for the bubbly atmosphere Brand New Girl gives :ny-soju:

9 hours ago, flowsthead said:

And the Candy Pop MV has that thing I hate where the song stops in the middle for a random scene.

True dat. :ty-notbad:

Brand New Girl is like a typical kawaii J-Pop MV lol xD (sorry if i sound like a weaboo)

But i like Brand New Girl the most! :pleeease: