Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
sacheol-21stC

[INFO] [Translated] TWICE to comeback in early April 2018 (JYPE) - {Start preparing for their charms this coming spring}

[Translated] TWICE to comeback in early April 2018 (JYPE)

[단독] 트와이스, 4월초 전격 컴백..8연타 히트 예고 / JYP 측 “트와이스 4월초 컴백 목표, 정확한 날짜 미정”

TWICE is preparing for a comeback in April.

TWICE's agency JYP Entertainment, announced on the morning of February 26, "We are seeing a comeback roughly in early April but the exact comeback date is undecided, and we shall inform you officially when it is decided."

TWICE will make their Korean comeback in about four months after the reissue of their first studio album
, "Merry & Happy," which was released last December.

cr: OSEN (via naver news), Newsen

Note:

The above is briefly translated from the original Korean news sources. Thank you for your reading and understanding.

Edit: I added the news post below from soompi and kpopherald also announcing TWICE's upcoming comeback.

============

TWICE Revealed To Be Preparing For Upcoming Comeback

TWICE-12.jpg

TWICE is gearing up for their comeback!

On February 26, industry representatives reported that the girl group is preparing for their next album aimed for April and added that they are working hard to show their diverse colors and charms through their first album of the year.

In response, JYP Entertainment commented, “We are looking at early April as the approximate timing for their comeback. However, the exact comeback date is undecided, and we will reveal it officially once it is confirmed.”

If the comeback is in April, this will be their first release in four months after their repackaged album “Merry & Happy” in December 2017.

Source (1) (2)

cr: soompi

============

Twice plans to return with new album in April

K-pop girl group Twice is eyeing to return in April.

The act’s agency JYP Entertainment confirmed Monday that the nine-piece group is gearing up for a comeback sometime in April, while the exact date hasn’t been set yet.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180226

(Cosmopolitan)

Twice’s latest album is “Merry & Happy” from December last year, a reissue of its second full-length album “Twicetagram.”

Twice is also scheduled to stage a series of concerts titled “TWICELAND ZONE 2 : Fantasy Park” at Jamsil Arena in eastern Seoul from May 18-20, the band’s first concerts in the country in 11 months. The group will then make overseas tours later this year, according to the agency.

Since its debut in 2015 with “Ooh-Ahh,” Twice rose to become the country’s most popular girl group with hits like “Cheer Up,” “TT,” “Knock Knock,” “Likey” and “Heartshaker.”

(lotus@heraldcorp.com)

cr: KPOPHERALD

Edited by sacheol-21stC

4 month is so short huh :ny-hmm:aren't they busy with twiceland already? :ny-look:

But well, i'm interested with what concept they will bring in the comeback :ny-yes: 

Awards

i think this is the first and the last CB in 2018, because twice will busy with they tour in asia and next year maybe they prepare for Tour Dome in japan...  :dh-yas:

Edited by Love Dahyun

I'm really excited! @Phebe and I were reading an article about this in math and I think we were both pretty shocked, or at least I was since it's so soon after M&H! I hope they aren't working too hard lol- then again, our girls are STRONG! ONCE FIGHTING! :ny-tough:

I wonder what type of concept they will do...  :ny-hmm:

Anyhoo, can't wait!  :jline-yas:

c958dc9f8f811743e8e71046207b8672.gif

Awards

Ahhhh, so excited!! :mm-ballet:

22 hours ago, StylishDoge said:

Already? :ny-look:

Merry & Happy seemed so new still... (to me) :dh-heh: 

Me too! They're making comebacks so fast!

19 hours ago, kz.suweeg said:

I have a feeling it's gonna be a more mature concept but let's see..:yes:

Oooh, that would be cool! I'm sure I'll love whatever concept they do, but something more mature would be a cool change.

Awards

:mn-gasp: OH MY GAH! I seriously cannot wait! April can't come soon enough! I am sooooo excited!

19 hours ago, kz.suweeg said:

I have a feeling it's gonna be a more mature concept but let's see..:yes:

Oh I really hope so! I love their usual cutesy, color pop concepts, but I really want them to do something cool like Like Ooh Ahh or something slightly sexy.

Now that they're all considered adults by Korean law, I too am anticipating a sexy or cool concept, but either way it's gonna be lit :mn-rocku:

I also want a mature/sexy concept like LOA but I think we won't have that, Idk. :sn-lol:

Awards

The real question is if they are going to work with Black Eyed Pilseung. I'll be completely honest, the songs by Black Eyed Pilseung are much catchier. 

Black Eyed Pilseung's record label, High-Up Entertainment, has a tie-up as a subsidiary with CJ E&M. CJ E&M owns Mnet, KMTV, Naver, LG Telecom and also distributes the Gaon Chart Kpop awards. Wanna One, JBJ, Fromis 9, Heize, Davichi, and the upcoming girl group formed from winners of Produce 48 (a near future collaboration between Mnet and AKB48’s producer Yasushi Akimoto, and who might become the next friendly competition to TWICE in the future) are housed within CJ E&M. Black Eyed Pilseung could likely be producing for them firstly before taking on future new jobs from the outside.

Their latest Korean hit, "Heart Shaker", was produced by Galactika (별들의전쟁) and composed by David Amber and Sean Alexander. If TWICE future music resemblances of either similar like or new experimental directions, JYPE could be looking out for quality music and songs inputs from more diverse music producers and composers.

Edited by sacheol-21stC

13 hours ago, sacheol-21stC said:

Black Eyed Pilseung's record label, High-Up Entertainment, has a tie-up as a subsidiary with CJ E&M. CJ E&M owns Mnet, KMTV, Naver, LG Telecom and also distributes the Gaon Chart Kpop awards. Wanna One, JBJ, Fromis 9, Heize, Davichi, and the upcoming girl group formed from winners of Produce 48 (a near future collaboration between Mnet and AKB48’s producer Yasushi Akimoto, and who might become the next friendly competition to TWICE in the future) are housed within CJ E&M. Black Eyed Pilseung could likely be producing for them firstly before taking on future new jobs from the outside.

Their latest Korean hit, "Heart Shaker", was produced by Galactika (별들의전쟁) and composed by David Amber and Sean Alexander. If TWICE future music resemblances of either similar like or new experimental directions, JYPE could be looking out for quality music and songs inputs from more diverse music producers and composers.

So thats a no? 

2 minutes ago, ldc2626 said:

So thats a no? 

That is a "maybe". It is an open market after all. The right song and music for the right artists, although artists belonging to the same company (among subsidiaries) would get first considerations.

21 minutes ago, NoShynaNoLife said:

time to save money .....:jyp-money:

Can't be broke during that time :dh-pout:

Awards

12 hours ago, Minari 🐧 said:

Can't be broke during that time :dh-pout:

yeah :ny-tt: other than this comebacka album , i need to save money for twiceland concert and also merry and happy monograph :sn-tt: