Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

syko

Twice Canada Discussion Thread

So I didn't see another topic like this, and although I am probably the only Canadian person here :( I'm sure eventually someone will come lol :D

Ok! If you exist and live/ are from Canada introduce yourself! I'll start:

Name: Bilal

City: Ottawa

Bias: Sana

Facebook: Bilal Mitb

Twitter: Mamiisthebest (don't use it much tho)

Well, there it is! This topic will probably remain empty for a while... but oh well :sn-cutie:

Lel im from Yellowknife but i moved to US like a day after birth...I used to go to Canada pretty often for hockey tournaments and whatnot but uhhhhhhh ye

Awards

haha. i'm from canada too. originally from the ph but moved to ca years ago. :D western part. nice to meet you! 

Awards

On 19/04/2016 at 10:31 PM, togepixD said:

haha. i'm from canada too. originally from the ph but moved to ca years ago. :D western part. nice to meet you! 

Nice to meetcha too! By western part I'd guess Vancouver haha :hahaha:

On 19/04/2016 at 10:36 PM, Caster said:

Vancity :D

Cool cool cool! (you might be interested to know one of my fav hockey teams is the Canucks, hehe not gonna talk about their performance this year tho)

On 19/04/2016 at 10:16 PM, NaJihyeon said:

Lel im from Yellowknife but i moved to US like a day after birth...I used to go to Canada pretty often for hockey tournaments and whatnot but uhhhhhhh ye

Just curious, you following the playoffs?

1 hour ago, usbcab1e said:

What up! I'm from Toronto!!!! The 6ix!!! lol

Yo! Thats cool, not far from where I am :sn-cutie:

47 minutes ago, syko said:

Cool cool cool! (you might be interested to know one of my fav hockey teams is the Canucks, hehe not gonna talk about their performance this year tho)

Just curious, you following the playoffs?

Even though the Sens arent in it this year :mn-cry: Yes of course!

Awards

7 hours ago, NaJihyeon said:

Even though the Sens arent in it this year :mn-cry: Yes of course!

Interesting, you're fav team is the Sens? I'm from Ottawa lol and they aren't my fav team XD Both my teams aren't in the playoffs either, but I'm still following, hoping St. Louis can actually win... they almost knocked the Blackhawks out last night  

On 4/22/2016 at 10:10 PM, syko said:

Yo! Thats cool, not far from where I am :sn-cutie:

oooo are you from the GTA? I'm kind of lying when I say Toronto, technically I live in Markham lol.

Are you going to either of the two Kpop conventions in Toronto?

2 hours ago, usbcab1e said:

oooo are you from the GTA? I'm kind of lying when I say Toronto, technically I live in Markham lol.

Are you going to either of the two Kpop conventions in Toronto?

No I'm actually from Ottawa lol XD Just like 4/5 hrs drive away, although today I was actually in Toronto most of the day...

unfortunately no I can't go to the conventions cuz... ya I'm not in Toronto, lol. 

@syko Ooh! Fellow Torontonian here! But wow, Ottawa, you are not that far away from Toronto. Would you rather live in Ottawa or Toronto, if you had to choose? hehe it is definitely nice to have Canadian ONCEs :)

38 minutes ago, minassi said:

@syko Ooh! Fellow Torontonian here! But wow, Ottawa, you are not that far away from Toronto. Would you rather live in Ottawa or Toronto, if you had to choose? hehe it is definitely nice to have Canadian ONCEs :)

Well I'd say Ottawa just cuz the majority of my family lives here ^_^ although it is tempting to choose Toronto cuz kcon... :mn-cry:

On 21/04/2016 at 8:46 PM, usbcab1e said:

What up! I'm from Toronto!!!! The 6ix!!! lol

46 minutes ago, minassi said:

omg People from toronto :cy-cutie:

Awards

@syko You can travel back and forth if you can. come here for the concerts and go back to your family! I can't wait to see what else kcon has in store for us next year, maybe TWICE will come :sn-heart:I think Ottawa looks nicer than Toronto :D To be honest. But it seems like the transportation is more complicated than Toronto XD 

@Princess.tzuyuu  Ay, you're from Toronto too? It's nice to hear! :D Did you go to Kcon too?

@TWIC3_SaTzu You're not that far away ;u; / nice to meet a saskatoonian!

Just now, minassi said:

@syko You can travel back and forth if you can. come here for the concerts and go back to your family! I can't wait to see what else kcon has in store for us next year, maybe TWICE will come :sn-heart:I think Ottawa looks nicer than Toronto :D To be honest. But it seems like the transportation is more complicated than Toronto XD 

@Princess.tzuyuu  Ay, you're from Toronto too? It's nice to hear! :D Did you go to Kcon too?

i didn't go to kcon ... but my classmates did 

Awards

14 minutes ago, minassi said:

Unfortunately I can't travel by myself too young lol :ny-lol: besides, the gas costs would be biiiiiiiig

@syko You should convince your entire family to go then XD So that all of your family can have fun and enjoy! Yes, gas is no joke. Believe me, I know. Paid 40 dollars something for a friend when it wasn't my car >.<

@Princess.tzuyuu  Oh they got the photo op? THAT"S NICEEE. But they spent so much ;u; the tickets are no joke. 

10 minutes ago, minassi said:

@syko You should convince your entire family to go then XD So that all of your family can have fun and enjoy! Yes, gas is no joke. Believe me, I know. Paid 40 dollars something for a friend when it wasn't my car >.<

@Princess.tzuyuu  Oh they got the photo op? THAT"S NICEEE. But they spent so much ;u; the tickets are no joke. 

only 500+ :kappa:

Awards

On 6/23/2016 at 7:12 PM, minassi said:

I went to Toronto Kpop Con for Gfriend! LOL I actually got kicked out of the fan meet by security at the end cause I was fan camming :P

@usbcab1e OMG were you in the platinum seats? I would've died for those seats LOL they had a discount on facebook and was selling it at 140 with the promo. and the presigned poster :mn-cry:

LOL i guess you had to be more sneaky, so they would've let you kept it :jy-utried: my friends caught snippets of it on snapchat, but there was less security where he was. the security was heavy near the front, i heard.

On 23/06/2016 at 7:41 PM, minassi said:

We do go pretty often, cuz we have family in Toronto as well lol :jy-utried: I guess we just never go at the right times :mn-uhm: