News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

syko

Twice Canada Discussion Thread

4 hours ago, syko said:

We do go pretty often, cuz we have family in Toronto as well lol :jy-utried: I guess we just never go at the right times :mn-uhm:

Oh yeah? That sounds pretty good to me. You can go to Toronto and come back, that sounds pretty good to me. What do you mean by the right time? :mn-cry: There's always an opportunity to go! 

2 hours ago, minassi said:

Oh yeah? That sounds pretty good to me. You can go to Toronto and come back, that sounds pretty good to me. What do you mean by the right time? :mn-cry: There's always an opportunity to go! 

I mean like when there's a concert going on that I want to go to XD 

53 minutes ago, syko said:

I mean like when there's a concert going on that I want to go to XD 

Then you should! I guess you should pray that it's the right timing and everyone is available to drive to Toronto. Maybe we'll bump into each other xD

5 minutes ago, minassi said:

Then you should! I guess you should pray that it's the right timing and everyone is available to drive to Toronto. Maybe we'll bump into each other xD

im praying twice will come to kcon next year 

Awards

1 minute ago, Princess.tzuyuu said:

im praying twice will come to kcon next year 

Sameee, only if they don't have promotions, i'm going to pray every single day :mn-praise:

Just now, minassi said:

Sameee, only if they don't have promotions, i'm going to pray every single day :mn-praise:

can i ask you what school u go 2? :jy-derp:

Awards

9 minutes ago, Princess.tzuyuu said:

can i ask you what school u go 2? :jy-derp:

I'm at university now, so guelph humber. ever heard of it? very far, basically in the west end of toronto. and you? :dh-nice:

4 minutes ago, minassi said:

I'm at university now, so guelph humber. ever heard of it? very far, basically in the west end of toronto. and you? :dh-nice:

I'm going into grade 12. Central Tech :3 black school.  dangerous School!! but i got homies :kappa: 

i chose this grab trash school cuz of hospitality. :jy-derp:

Awards

Just now, Princess.tzuyuu said:

I'm going into grade 12. Central Tech :3 black school. 

i chose this grab trash school cuz of hospitality. :jy-derp:

Oh i know where that is! :D but do you like it there? I'm sure you have your reasons :dh-nice: are you hoping to take hospitality as your university program?

4 minutes ago, minassi said:

Oh i know where that is! :D but do you like it there? I'm sure you have your reasons :dh-nice: are you hoping to take hospitality as your university program?

it's okay.. school...      i'm thinking about going to  Humber or George Brown College .. Two of the best hospitality  school in Ontario....... I think?  

Awards

2 minutes ago, Princess.tzuyuu said:

it's okay.. school...      i'm thinking about going to  Humber or George Brown College .. Two of the best hospitality  school in Ontario....... I think?  

True, school is school. have to suffer school every now and then xD oooo you should go to humber! I think they have more resources than GB. I don't know about that, all i think is that it depends on the location. 

Just now, minassi said:

True, school is school. have to suffer school every now and then xD oooo you should go to humber! I think they have more resources than GB. I don't know about that, all i think is that it depends on the location. 

GB is much much much more closer to me. like 20mins? xD

Awards

7 minutes ago, Princess.tzuyuu said:

GB is much much much more closer to me. like 20mins? xD

Which one would you prefer though, if transit wasn't an issue? just the program you want, where would you go? By walking 20 minutes or transit? either way, i have to take the transit to school. the streetcars are not running right now, so it's very inconvenient going to places right now XD

2 minutes ago, minassi said:

Which one would you prefer though, if transit wasn't an issue? just the program you want, where would you go? By walking 20 minutes or transit? either way, i have to take the transit to school. the streetcars are not running right now, so it's very inconvenient going to places right now XD

i would choose GB couple of my friends are in GB atm :3 

making new friends is hard :kappa: to much work for meh 

Awards

i would choose GB couple of my friends are in GB atm :3 

making new friends is hard :kappa: to much work for meh 

Ah well, it's your choice ahah. up to you :dh-nice: oh no for sure! it's the most difficult part for me as well, because idk how to approach people...what to say...i draw a blank sometimes. but it's nice to talk to them at least, so give it a try every now and then. before you know it, you'll probably have like more friends than you think. 

1 minute ago, minassi said:

Ah well, it's your choice ahah. up to you :dh-nice: oh no for sure! it's the most difficult part for me as well, because idk how to approach people...what to say...i draw a blank sometimes. but it's nice to talk to them at least, so give it a try every now and then. before you know it, you'll probably have like more friends than you think. 

friends that prank/troll me everyday :jy-derp:

Awards

friends that prank/troll me everyday :jy-derp:

They do it out of love, for sure :sn-lol: they don't mean to! but enjoy high school first and then worry about uni. uni can wait xD

1 minute ago, minassi said:

They do it out of love, for sure :sn-lol: they don't mean to! but enjoy high school first and then worry about uni. uni can wait xD

ahaha it was fun talking to you!:pleeease:

going to play some hearthstone :kappa: see you around the chat box :sn-cutie:

Awards

18 minutes ago, Princess.tzuyuu said:

ahaha it was fun talking to you!:pleeease:

going to play some hearthstone :kappa: see you around the chat box :sn-cutie:

Same, I enjoyed it! :mm-heart:

Alright, see you there! Have fun :dh-nice:

3 hours ago, minassi said:

haha maybe, although the chances are pretty slim XD

4 hours ago, minassi said:

I would take those chances! :ny-lol:

alright, see you the next time I come to Toronto then :ny-lol:

On 6/26/2016 at 0:09 AM, minassi said:

@usbcab1e OMG were you in the platinum seats? I would've died for those seats LOL they had a discount on facebook and was selling it at 140 with the promo. and the presigned poster :mn-cry:

LOL i guess you had to be more sneaky, so they would've let you kept it :jy-utried: my friends caught snippets of it on snapchat, but there was less security where he was. the security was heavy near the front, i heard.

I actually didn't even have a ticket to the show hehehehe. I literally snuck into the seats on the balcony where all the media people were. Took the security a while to figure out I wasn't with the media hahaha :ny-lol:

I got to keep all my videos in the end, didn't tell me to delete them. But it don't matter cause they uploaded the full fanmeet onto Vapp.