Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

syko

Twice Canada Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, usbcab1e said:

I actually didn't even have a ticket to the show hehehehe. I literally snuck into the seats on the balcony where all the media people were. Took the security a while to figure out I wasn't with the media hahaha :ny-lol:

I got to keep all my videos in the end, didn't tell me to delete them. But it don't matter cause they uploaded the full fanmeet onto Vapp.

LOL omg, you're so slick! I'm jealous! you gave me an idea for the next concert lol jk I wouldn't mind paying good money to see our twice girls :mm-heart: LOL could've brought like a hi tech camera so you could blend in, not a lot of people think ahead ahaha well, security was busy admiring the girls and didn't bother looking at you so, you were safe at the time being hehe.

Oh nice, at least they didn't tell you to delete it! Save it when you're on the bus to watch :dh-nice: that's true! I ahven't gotten around to watch that yet.

5 minutes ago, minassi said:

LOL omg, you're so slick! I'm jealous! you gave me an idea for the next concert lol jk I wouldn't mind paying good money to see our twice girls :mm-heart: LOL could've brought like a hi tech camera so you could blend in, not a lot of people think ahead ahaha well, security was busy admiring the girls and didn't bother looking at you so, you were safe at the time being hehe.

Oh nice, at least they didn't tell you to delete it! Save it when you're on the bus to watch :dh-nice: that's true! I ahven't gotten around to watch that yet.

hahaha actually the camera I had was probably hi tech enough to make me look like one of the media guys, had good enough zoom on it to record this from the balcony.

And yeah, I'd pay top dollar to see Twice too! If they actually come to Toronto, I'd do a fan project for them for sure; get banners made, get'em a nice cake, gifts, the whole shebang! lol I really wonder how many Once we could gather in Toronto

1 minute ago, usbcab1e said:

hahaha actually the camera I had was probably hi tech enough to make me look like one of the media guys, had good enough zoom on it to record this from the balcony.

And yeah, I'd pay top dollar to see Twice too! If they actually come to Toronto, I'd do a fan project for them for sure; get banners made, get'em a nice cake, gifts, the whole shebang! lol I really wonder how many Once we could gather in Toronto

OMG THIS LOOKS LEGIT. nice camera taking skills though, omg. even from the balcony, BRAVO! 

If you are, I don't mind pitching in to help you out for our girls :dh-nice: it seems like there's a lot, but i'm on the hunt to find some hahahaha.

15 minutes ago, minassi said:

OMG THIS LOOKS LEGIT. nice camera taking skills though, omg. even from the balcony, BRAVO! 

If you are, I don't mind pitching in to help you out for our girls :dh-nice: it seems like there's a lot, but i'm on the hunt to find some hahahaha.

I'm getting that fancam practice in for when Twice gets here LOL :ny-lol: If we do a fan project, we can advertise for donations to gather funds. I have a hunch there are a lot of Once's in Toronto. :sn-ay:

17 hours ago, usbcab1e said:

I'm getting that fancam practice in for when Twice gets here LOL :ny-lol: If we do a fan project, we can advertise for donations to gather funds. I have a hunch there are a lot of Once's in Toronto. :sn-ay:

LOL true, getting that high quality feel when recording our girls :dh-nice::dh-nice: Sure, I can help you out with those donations, and probably ask a couple of friends! I THINK THERE ARE LOTS TBH, if there was a lot of people that attended got7, for sure, twice has the same amount!

18 hours ago, usbcab1e said:

i don't see a lot of ONCE's in Toronto or i just live under a rock :dh-fp:

Awards

1 hour ago, Princess.tzuyuu said:

i don't see a lot of ONCE's in Toronto or i just live under a rock :dh-fp:

yeah =( I don't think there are a lot of girl group fans in general in Toronto. At Toronto Kpop Con, Gfriend barely filled up half the venue. GOT7 was packed to the brim.

18 minutes ago, usbcab1e said:

yeah =( I don't think there are a lot of girl group fans in general in Toronto. At Toronto Kpop Con, Gfriend barely filled up half the venue. GOT7 was packed to the brim.

:mn-cry: 

Awards

5 hours ago, Caster said:

Rip, I'm not in Canada atm :(

Happy Canada Day anywaysssss! :mm-heart:

8 hours ago, usbcab1e said:

Happy Canada Day! Long Weekend YEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I'm on summer break :hahaha:

4 hours ago, minassi said:

WHOOO HAPPY CANADA DAY TO YOU TOO :mn-blush:

:mn-blush:

Did anyone get rained on today? Crazy weather for Canada day...I got soaked and the festival I was at was ruined and the sun decided to visit again :mn-cry:

On 01/07/2016 at 5:29 PM, minassi said:

Did anyone get rained on today? Crazy weather for Canada day...I got soaked and the festival I was at was ruined and the sun decided to visit again :mn-cry:

Yeah it was raining here in Ottawa too :mm-pdnim: thankfully I was at my friends house and not outside so I didn't get soaked too much (although there was this one funny moment where we ran through the rain and lightning to a nearby school to play soccer in the gym (which is usually open) but for some reason when we got there it was closed :mn-uhm: so then we sprinted straight back to his house through the rain :mm-pdnim: that was all though, didn't get TOO soaked :ny-hmm:

Any chance anyone here planning to go to KCON LA at the end of the month? I am contemplating going and buying a ridiculously priced stub hub ticket. Looking for a partner in crime for the weekend.

Ok so I managed to grab tickets to KCON LA today when they released another batch of tickets. I'm doing this. This is happening. :ny-tough: Gonna fancam the hell out of both concerts.:mm-heart:

On 09/07/2016 at 10:13 PM, usbcab1e said:

Any chance anyone here planning to go to KCON LA at the end of the month? I am contemplating going and buying a ridiculously priced stub hub ticket. Looking for a partner in crime for the weekend.

i can be your partner in crime  if your fit me in your  luggage:ny-cute:

Awards

5 minutes ago, Princess.tzuyuu said:

i can be your partner in crime  if your fit me in your  luggage:ny-cute:

If only man, Really wish someone would come with me =(

4 hours ago, Princess.tzuyuu said:

LOOKING FOR TZUYU PHOTO CARDS  or we can trade  only meet up in Toronto Msg me ASAP 

I haven't actually opened my Twice albums lol. So, I may or may not have a Tzuyu photo card

btw, I just followed a princess.tzuyu on instagram, you wouldn't be the same person would you? 

8 minutes ago, usbcab1e said:

I haven't actually opened my Twice albums lol. So, I may or may not have a Tzuyu photo card

btw, I just followed a princess.tzuyu on instagram, you wouldn't be the same person would you? 

is it princess.tzuyuu ???

Awards