Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

syko

Twice Canada Discussion Thread

21 hours ago, qqknight said:

=3 Im from Toronto too!, from what i see there is Just You - Tom and Sarah on Bloor street aka korea town. theres two stores there same name for both

Thank youuuuu :mm-jjang::dh-nice:

Awards

Hi hi~ doesn't seem like too many people here, and I feel like I'm invading in some secret discussion~ There wouldn't happen to be anyone in London or Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge here, would there?

On 2/14/2017 at 0:10 AM, HiraiMimo said:

Hi! Montreal Once here! I also feel like I'm invading a private conversation so I'm sorry!

On 1/26/2017 at 8:49 AM, 김백현 said:

Hi hi~ doesn't seem like too many people here, and I feel like I'm invading in some secret discussion~ There wouldn't happen to be anyone in London or Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge here, would there?

welcome :jh-lurk: this place is really dead tho lel :sn-lol: