Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Phebe

[INFO] TWICE to release their 3rd Japanese single 'Wake Me Up'

twice.jpg

TWICE will be releasing their 3rd Japanese single!

Through Twitter, the girl group announced that they will be releasing a new single in Japan called "Wake Me Up" on May 16. After successfully building a strong fanbase in Japan as well as topping numerous Japanese charts with "One More Time" and "Candy Pop", the girls are aiming to do it all again, for the third time. Are you excited to hear what TWICE have in store for the fans this time around?

Meanwhile, TWICE will be making their domestic comeback with 'What is Love?', their 5th mini album, on April 9 at 6 PM KST.

cr: allkpop

There will also be 2 hitouch events!

9th and 10th of June in Yomiuri Land (I’m so lucky. It’s like 30 min away from me).

I’m so excited and will definitely stock up on my CDs before they sell out again! I only bought 30 during Candy Pop :mm-pout:

Awards