News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
LinYuBear

[DISCUSSION]Have you ever changed your bias, or you sticked to the same person from the start?

Have you ever changed your bias, or you sticked to the same person from the start?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever changed your bias, or you sticked to the same person from the start?

• I changed it!
    • I sticked to the same person!
  2. 2. If you changed it, how many times did you change it?

• I didn't change!
    • Once or twice.
    • LOADS of times.

Have you ever changed your bias, or you stuck to the same person from the start?

I change my bias VERY often. Here's how I changed my bias:

Nayeon --> Sana --> Jihyo --> Jeongyeon --> Momo --> Tzuyu --> Dahyun --> Tzuyu --> Chaeyoung --> Jeongyeon --> Mina --> Momo --> Mina -->Tzuyu --> Dahyun --> Nayeon --> Mina --> ??!!

What about you?

I never changed my bias (and i'm impressed) ! Mina is my ult for 2 years now ♥

I’m a loyal penguin, unlike someone on top of me :ny-hmm:

First it was Mina then Chaeyoung kind of just stole my heart  :cy-clap:

I've switched a lot between all the members tbh so I decided to keep myself as 'Can't Choose!' xd

i would love to change my bias more often but jihyo keeps stopping me from doing so 

:jh-wut:

I changed bias twice. Maybe that's why they are called TWICE :ny-lol:

From Momo to Sana. Then Sana to Mina. Well, I love J-Line that much.

I change many times that I can't state the flow of change hhahaha but mostly they circulate between Dahyun, Momo, Sana, Jihyo and Mina :ny-yes: But then, everytime I swerve Momo keeps on pulling me back that's why she is always my bias :mm-shy:

ONCEs be swerving like...

2aLcheH.gif

I'm loyal to Sana (at least I think so...) but it's very hard sometimes. :dh-heh:

Spoiler

@optzumisticI finally used the gif! :yes:

Edited by TWICE's Pet Gerbil
  • Like 2

okay so now i think tzuyu is my bias but jeongyeon and jihyo are biaswrecking me so now i can't choose AGAIN.:mm-eat:

I'll be honest, mina has always been my bias but sana has been climbinng that list and wrecking everything and everyone since Likey. pls help :mn-hehe:

Well... I initially almost became a Momo or a Tzuyu stan less than.... 3 days? Into stanning Twice. I became a Mina stan for months though. :ny-lol:

I guess y'all know how that story ends, given that Jihyo is my bias right now lmao :dh-lol:

There have been a lot of bias wreckers:dh-dubu::mm-jjang::sn-shock: but I solemnly swear that I will be devoted to Chaeyoung forever. :cy-mnet:

From Nayeon to Mina to Chaeyoung to Nayeon again. it just keeps on and on :dh-wut:

Awards

On 5/4/2018 at 12:23 AM, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

ONCEs be swerving like...

2aLcheH.gif

:dh-lol:

15 hours ago, Beanie said:

Well... I initially almost became a Momo or a Tzuyu stan less than.... 3 days? Into stanning Twice. I became a Mina stan for months though. :ny-lol:

I guess y'all know how that story ends, given that Jihyo is my bias right now lmao :dh-lol:

I change my bias, I think... almost... every 5 minutes?? I'm swerving... I think when I look at nayeon I think she's my bias, when I look at jeongyeon I think she's my bias, etc etc. That's why I keep changing my bias :sn-lub: