News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
LinYuBear

[DISCUSSION]Have you ever changed your bias, or you sticked to the same person from the start?

Have you ever changed your bias, or you sticked to the same person from the start?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever changed your bias, or you sticked to the same person from the start?

• I changed it!
    • I sticked to the same person!
  2. 2. If you changed it, how many times did you change it?

• I didn't change!
    • Once or twice.
    • LOADS of times.

I know I don't drift or swerve or bounce or get wrecked when it comes to Twice.  :twice-smile:

Cause me and my crew is bias with all of Twice.  :twice-hug:

Keep on rollin'.  :mn-peace:

Awards

On 4/4/2018 at 11:23 AM, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

ONCEs be swerving like...

2aLcheH.gif

I'm loyal to Sana (at least I think so...) but it's very hard sometimes. :dh-heh:

Reveal hidden contents

@optzumisticI finally used the gif! :yes:

:ty-lol:

:mm-wow:Always has been Momo, but I have thought about Sana, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Nayeon.

And also this man!:jyp-kappa:

A lot of respect for him after watching Sixteen when he was teaching them to be better people by being honest, respectful and humble.

Awards

On 4/6/2018 at 3:04 PM, LinYuBear said:

:dh-lol:

I change my bias, I think... almost... every 5 minutes?? I'm swerving... I think when I look at nayeon I think she's my bias, when I look at jeongyeon I think she's my bias, etc etc. That's why I keep changing my bias :sn-lub:

Well.... With a group of 9, it's something I would expect to happen tbh :ny-lol:All members are bias material so... :dh-lol:

Guys, I had a dream about Twice today, but the leading actress was not my bias Momo, it was Dahyun. Uh oh, am I supposed to change my bias?! :dh-oh:

I watched an old episode of Weekly Idol with Dahyun before I went to sleep, so that may be the reason why lol. Coincidentally I also like the parts with Dahyun the most in the newest MV, hmm... 

Awards

5 hours ago, MrDespair said:

Guys, I had a dream about Twice today, but the leading actress was not my bias Momo, it was Dahyun. Uh oh, am I supposed to change my bias?! :dh-oh:

I watched an old episode of Weekly Idol with Dahyun before I went to sleep, so that may be the reason why lol. Coincidentally I also like the parts with Dahyun the most in the newest MV, hmm... 

If you remember anymore details of this dream, post HERE.  :sn-cutie:

Awards

It was Momo back in 2016 but swapped to Jihyo in late 2016, and officially in 2017 when I became an actual ONCE.

Never. Loyal to Momo since Cheer Up Era (when I became a Once)

Awards

Me: Originally Tzuyu, but one day I see Mina singing others song (I forget the name), I hooked up then I changed my bias. It never changed since then.

Honestly. Mina has been my bias since day one of sixteen era ( i was such a hard stan since sixteen) and is still currently my ult bias. (ngl, i swerved to Tzuyu for literally only 5 days during LOA era but we don't talk about that ever).

But yeah, my twice bias has been consistent since day 1. Like if i ever swerve Mina (which i don't plan on doing), even my non kpop stan friends will be disappointed in me.

Edited by Monster Myoui

Awards