Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Kayniversal

Twice Singapore Discussion Thread

Gathering all Singapore Twice fans here to share our love and discuss about our girls! Not sure if this is the right place for this thread. Admin feel free to move it if it's not. :) Cheers! 

Edited by Kayniversal
  • Upvote 1

Hi all Singapore Twice fans! Let us all introduce ourselves here! You guys can also proceed to the Singapore Thread at the Twice Chat section and have our Twice discussion there! :)

Edited by Kayniversal

Hi let's support each other post! I'm following u! Hehe..

Thanks! Followed you as well! I've started a Nayeon thread at the Nayeon Section too :)

Edited by Kayniversal

Thanks! Followed you as well! I've started a Nayeon thread at 

Yaya support support .jahaha I saw it alrdy. Let's give them positive energy !!!

Hello! I'm from singapore as well. Just saw the MV today and i was totally hooked by Momo & Mina.

Hope to see you guys around ~

Welcome fellow Singaporean! Haha enjoy your stay here and let's support Twice together!

Im from singapore too..

Hello, am i the only momo & mina bias over here :D

Nice to meet you guys ~

Welcome all to the Singapore Twice Thread! Any of your friends like Twice too? Can ask them to join this forum and join our Twice discussion! Hope we get more members here~ Excited to see this forum grow! :D

Yeah definitely you should watch Sixteen to know them better! But hey I think we all should know one another better too right? I shall start the ball rolling~

Name: Kay

Birthday: 24 Aug

Currently: Working as Sales Executive xD

Annyeonghaseyo!!!! I like them since sixteen, and can see their effort. 

Rachel, female, malaysia(Chinese), 20, still studying degree

Welcome fellow Singaporean! Haha enjoy your stay here and let's support Twice together!

Although I'm from Malaysia. But still the neighbor country .so let's be friend since we have the same interest which is TWICE

You are part of us already haha. Anyway I wonder why I don't see any Malaysians around here.

Edited by Kayniversal