News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Kayniversal

Twice Singapore Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, sparklypeaches said:

okay on the previous page actually

idea was p much buried but we could get that back xD preferably not on whatsapp though.....

ahh saw it....whatsapp not everyone is comfortable xD besides i find the chatbox quite ok and good for communications :ny-lol:

Anyone bought the Mwave signed albums and have received them?

Hi. I'm from SG here~!! Chewy X Jungyeon Stans here :D.. I feel SG Once group whatsapp would be good for SG ONCE. 

On 11/07/2016 at 10:47 AM, Rui said:

Anyone bought the Mwave signed albums and have received them?

I did bought, the delivery was slow but I did receive it.. ㅋ :ny-tough: ... U did not?

On 22/07/2016 at 6:14 PM, MPG said:

Hi. I'm from SG here~!! Chewy X Jungyeon Stans here :D.. I feel SG Once group whatsapp would be good for SG ONCE. 

I did bought, the delivery was slow but I did receive it.. ㅋ :ny-tough: ... U did not?

I did recieve my CDs.. i was just curious if anyone else bought too.. haha

On 9/16/2016 at 3:18 AM, Ooh-Ahh said:

:lhl-hoboh: PM LEE to save the day

:lhl-lol:

PPAP :kappa: 

On 9/28/2016 at 11:42 PM, SanaMomo said:

Hello fellow singapore ONCES! HAHAS 

Im frpm singapore too! Well my bias is SANA :sn-cutie: nice to meet you guys

Ayy nice to meet you :sn-hi: 

Given that I hail from Singapore, I figured that I should pop in here and say hi. So...

HI!

It does seem pretty quiet though. 

Thank goodness for Phoenix Downs. :ny-lol:Yeah, I pre-ordered mine from Idolmerch, thinking of getting another one (for more photocards and another poster). My Page 2 albums (and Candy Bong, I think?) just got in from them, probably will pick them up this weekend/Christmas Eve. Also ordered Season's Greetings from them. 

On 12/22/2016 at 0:17 AM, Amethyst Dreamer said:

Thank goodness for Phoenix Downs. :ny-lol:Yeah, I pre-ordered mine from Idolmerch, thinking of getting another one (for more photocards and another poster). My Page 2 albums (and Candy Bong, I think?) just got in from them, probably will pick them up this weekend/Christmas Eve. Also ordered Season's Greetings from them. 

HAHA i think i know ur name now XD haha just playing around dun worry,

saw the list of ordered stuff in the excel spreadsheet, looks like there is only 7 ppl who ordered christmas edition but just saw the email just now =/ not sure if i can collect it tmr or not =/

1 hour ago, Nayeon's BunnyTooth said:

HAHA i think i know ur name now XD haha just playing around dun worry,

saw the list of ordered stuff in the excel spreadsheet, looks like there is only 7 ppl who ordered christmas edition but just saw the email just now =/ not sure if i can collect it tmr or not =/

Eh, I got no issue if people know my name here. xD :ny-yes: I'm definitely collecting mine tomorrow, might order more, or buy the photocards separately. Hoping I get Nayeon and/or Sana photocards. :sn-shy:

6 hours ago, Nayeon's BunnyTooth said:

AHHH got sana and momo's photocard at least i got 1 of the member i want haha momo~ sana's card is pretty though~15675626_10155319708145839_1854548493215

Lucky! I got the same Momo hologram card too! :mm-pdnim: My selfie photocard is Nayeon, so I'm happy as well. ^^ :ny-cute:Probably will buy the Sana card photocard online, and then wait till prices drop and see if I can sniff out a good deal for members that aren't as popular. 

6 hours ago, Amethyst Dreamer said:

Lucky! I got the same Momo hologram card too! :mm-pdnim: My selfie photocard is Nayeon, so I'm happy as well. ^^ :ny-cute:Probably will buy the Sana card photocard online, and then wait till prices drop and see if I can sniff out a good deal for members that aren't as popular. 

wahhh nayeonie's photo card.. >.< wanted that the most actually if u didnt realize from my username XD =(

1 hour ago, Nayeon's BunnyTooth said:

wahhh nayeonie's photo card.. >.< wanted that the most actually if u didnt realize from my username XD =(

20161224_233437_zpsf3b1urpb.jpg

I actually just got a ton of Nayeon and Momo photocards from the albums I collected on Christmas Eve. ^^"