News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Kayniversal

Twice Singapore Discussion Thread

13 minutes ago, Amethyst Dreamer said:

20161224_233437_zpsf3b1urpb.jpg

I actually just got a ton of Nayeon and Momo photocards from the albums I collected on Christmas Eve. ^^" 

Im still waiting for my Winter Edition and SG to come :ny-yes: 

10 minutes ago, Nayeon's BunnyTooth said:

TT neomuhae =(

:dh-smthing: :ny-tt:Well, you can go and buy them online, but Nayeon is one of the more expensive members (because she's one of the more popular members), so at the prices you're likely to get, you could probably buy another album and still have a few dollars left over. ^^" 

13 minutes ago, tzuXhybudget said:

Im still waiting for my Winter Edition and SG to come :ny-yes: 

Still waiting for my Candy Bong and Season's Greetings too. :mn-tea::sn-aww::sn-lub:

4 minutes ago, Amethyst Dreamer said:

:dh-smthing: :ny-tt:Well, you can go and buy them online, but Nayeon is one of the more expensive members (because she's one of the more popular members), so at the prices you're likely to get, you could probably buy another album and still have a few dollars left over. ^^" 

Still waiting for my Candy Bong and Season's Greetings too. :mn-tea::sn-aww::sn-lub:

:cy-omo: i got my Bong Bong alr XD :jh-cheer: 

8 minutes ago, tzuXhybudget said:

:cy-omo: i got my Bong Bong alr XD :jh-cheer: 

Was supposed to get it yesterday, then told it was a staff mistake and that it would only be re-released in Korea at the end of the month . :jy-tt: Even though I made my order on Dec 1. :mm-tt:

On 1/26/2017 at 7:42 PM, MPG said:

:ny-yes:Okay who's going to Twiceland in Singapore? :jh-cheer::ty-yodahi:

I am (no trying, definitely am). :jh-cheer: At least...I hope I am. :ny-sad: I want to be there. :mm-tt:

• Upvote 2

count me in for now haha might just really yolo since it will be years before they come again..

5000 seats..

On 1/26/2017 at 7:49 PM, Nayeon's BunnyTooth said:

count me in for now haha might just really yolo since it will be years before they come again..

5000 seats..

Still damn excited omg :jh-cheer::jh-cheer:!!! Need to see them before I enlist!! hahahaha. BTW Annyeong!! Fee here! SG ONCE! :lhl-hoboh:

My theory, the tickets will be sold through SISTIC as concerts from The Star Theater goes through from them, Example, Yiruma LIVE and yeaps, 5000 seats and probably no standing. 

Well, at least dont have to queue overnight for the 1st row etc. 

11 minutes ago, Jaeson said:

My theory, the tickets will be sold through SISTIC as concerts from The Star Theater goes through from them, Example, Yiruma LIVE and yeaps, 5000 seats and probably no standing. 

I think it's already confirmed that it'll be OneProduction who will be selling the tickets for Twiceland :cy-fluffy:

Edited by clyde

4 minutes ago, clyde said:

I think it's already confirmed that it'll be OneProduction who will be selling the tickets for Twiceland :cy-fluffy:

Ahhh! Thanks for the info!!! 

9 minutes ago, Jaeson said:

That normally has to do with the relationship between concert promoter and ticketing agent. Some venues may perhaps have a specific ticketing agent for it (Sports Hub probably only uses Sports Hub Tix). One Production have used SISTIC before, but have used APACTix and Sports Hub Tix as well. Of note, for Tanya Chua's concert at the Star Theater, which was organised by One Production, the ticketing partner was APACTix. 

2 minutes ago, clyde said:

One Production are the concert promoter, not the ticketing agent/partner. :ny-yes: They will announce how to get tickets in time, I'm sure. 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Amethyst Dreamer said:

That normally has to do with the relationship between concert promoter and ticketing agent. Some venues may perhaps have a specific ticketing agent for it (Sports Hub probably only uses Sports Hub Tix). One Production have used SISTIC before, but have used APACTix and Sports Hub Tix as well. Of note, for Tanya Chua's concert at the Star Theater, which was organised by One Production, the ticketing partner was APACTix.

One Production are the concert promoter, not the ticketing agent/partner. :ny-yes: They will announce how to get tickets in time, I'm sure. 

Ahh I see.. Thanks for the explanation! I hope all of us will be able to get a ticket soon :sn-lub:

Hi Singapore Onces!, erm.. don't really follow the forums much but hoping to go to the concert in April! I don't mind meeting up with other SG fans

Yea same for me haha if I'm able to get tickets then I'll get their lightstick as well