News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
SANA 4 L1F3

[DISCUSSION] Twice’s stage Fashion

I am mad at their stylist.:dh-smthing:

what’s that

and this is way too short

Same as this

Our girls are not going to that dark side, where everything is about sex. Can jyp please train their stylist better and I really hope I am the manager and stop them from wearing that on stage

Ikr, I don’t like the blue dress that Momo wore tbh 

The first one is a bit longer than the second one :ny-hmm: 

One of TWICE's stylists spoke out not long ago about people always criticising them. You don't know how much work and effort the stylists put in every day to make TWICE look beautiful, and they don't get paid that much either you know. So please stop complaining and try to be more appreciative.

10 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

One of TWICE's stylists spoke out not long ago about people always criticising them. You don't know how much work and effort the stylists put in every day to make TWICE look beautiful, and they don't get paid that much either you know. So please stop complaining and try to be more appreciative.

But that doesn’t mean that they did a good job to let them wear short af dresses. And a dress which drew a bra on it

Getting low paid by performing that quality of a job. I personally think it is fair

I honestly can agree with you. The stylists really did a good job, I always loved their outfits, but making the skirt longer doesn't mean that TWICE won't get less attractive, I mean they're already beautiful the way they are.

Once again, I really appreciate them, but as a woman myself, I feel really uncomfortable too wearing really short dresses (i like it but I don't wear the ones as short as what TWICE usually wear). It might be normal for them, but I'm sure there are moments when they are uncomfortable with that as well.

8 hours ago, SANA 4 L1F3 said:

But that doesn’t mean that they did a good job to let them wear short af dresses. And a dress which drew a bra on it

Getting low paid by performing that quality of a job. I personally think it is fair

I'm sorry, but just because you don't like short dresses doesn't mean the stylists did a bad job.

On Mon Apr 23 2018 at 1:18 AM, MyiMina said:

The first one is a bit longer than the second one :ny-hmm: 

:sn-derp:

Awards

On 4/25/2018 at 2:36 AM, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

I'm sorry, but just because you don't like short dresses doesn't mean the stylists did a bad job.

Bruh, too short = easy to flash

Which makes them uncomfortable and me feeling sorry for them. 

Some perverts will record that moments, just like the one in pocari sweat event last year and tried to take a upskirt of Tzuyu. So yea, I think they did not do their jon professionally

Since the thread' title is discussion about twice's stage fashion, so we can share our opinion about that right? and i'm pretty sure people will have different thought and opinion.

Spoiler

For me, i just realise Momo wear that Bra-Draw-Dress, personally i don't think that's "catchy" enough. But i don't mind anything at all.

Momo's Blue-White-Star-Dress is okay (for me) 
Sana's Purple-Grey-Dress is also okay (for me)

And i think, if Twice not comfortable enough with their costume, they will tell to their manager, they (also) have female manager (so she will more understand about that) and we can look back about how Jeongyeon care about other member dress, if she or other member doesn't like/comfortable with it, i believe they will speak.

I'm pretty sure Twice also appreciate how their stylist do job, so in my personal opinion, Twice still can handle it. 

Edited by Myoui Mintul
  • Like 1

Awards

7 hours ago, Myoui Mintul said:

Since the thread' title is discussion about twice's stage fashion, so we can share our opinion about that right? and i'm pretty sure people will have different thought and opinion.

Hide contents

For me, i just realise Momo wear that Bra-Draw-Dress, personally i don't think that's "catchy" enough. But i don't mind anything at all.

Momo's Blue-White-Star-Dress is okay (for me) 
Sana's Purple-Grey-Dress is also okay (for me)

And i think, if Twice not comfortable enough with their costume, they will tell to their manager, they (also) have female manager (so she will more understand about that) and we can look back about how Jeongyeon care about other member dress, if she or other member doesn't like/comfortable with it, i believe they will speak.

I'm pretty sure Twice also appreciate how their stylist do job, so in my personal opinion, Twice still can handle it. 

^ This :ny-nice:

On 4/22/2018 at 11:27 PM, Hera said:

Ikr, I don’t like the blue dress that Momo wore tbh 

same here :ty-rawr:

On 6/7/2018 at 4:04 PM, RainbowFluffyPanda said:

they do wear safety shorts.

True. I'm glad. They need that :jh-gangster:

Awards

I wish i could walk in the stage and in the platform with them wearing their outfits ahahahha but sometimes i don't like their other outfits cause of it's shortness and revealing parts ahahaha but overall i love everything that they wear ahaha

Awards