Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
sacheol-21stC

[INFO][KPOPHERALD] [V Report Plus] Jeongyeon and Sana films ‘Mischief and Ghost’

[V Report Plus] Jeongyeon and Sana films ‘Mischief and Ghost’

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180422 (Naver V app)

Jeongyeon and Sana of girl group Twice recreated the romantic pottery-making scene from 1990 film “Ghost” in a rather mischievous way in the latest episode of Twice TV released via Naver’s V app Saturday.

The episode showed some behind-the-scenes footage from the filming of the music video for the group’s latest track “What is Love?” which parodies popular scenes from romance films.

However, the two had a hard time recreating the romantic scene from 1990 film as they could not stand the awkwardness and ended up laughing.

Sana made it even more awkward by doing things such as suddenly putting her face closer to Jeongyeon’s as if she was going to kiss her.

After going through twists and turns, they finally finished the scene.

After the filming, Sana called the scene they recreated as “Mischief and Ghost,” referring to the Korean title of the film which is translated as “Love and Ghost.”

http://www.vlive.tv/video/67799

CR: KPOPHERALD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sammy_Jhoness
      I'm finally back! xD
      This time I'm tackling a quite hard painting o.o, I think I'll take some time to finish it ^^', so I decided to share the process with you!
      First of all, I'm so in love with the wedding dress photo shoot <3 If someone has the full book, please tell me <3
      For now, I only finished the sketch, but please stay with me on this one, I'm sure that the result will worth it!
      For now, I made a rough blockage and started to play with the flowers. It's a learning process for me as well, but stay tuned!(geez I sounded like cartoon network)

Check my social media for paintings, tutorials, and WIPS:
      Site: www.sammsworkshop.com
      Instagram: @samms_workshop
      Twitter: @samms_workshop
      Facebook: www.facebook.com.br/sammsworkshop
    • By sacheol-21stC
      [soompi] TWICE Drops Teaser And Date For Summer Comeback

TWICE’s first teaser has been released for their next comeback!
      On June 18 at midnight KST, the group unexpectedly dropped a photo that reads, “Dance the Night Away.” It also displays a date and time: July 9, 6 p.m. KST.
      Many are speculating that this could be for a domestic release as JYP Entertainment previously confirmed that the group was preparing for a summer comeback. If so, this would be TWICE’s first Korean comeback since “What Is Love?” back in April.

Meanwhile, TWICE is currently on their “TWICELAND ZONE 2: Fantasy Park” concert tour, and just finished the Singapore leg of the tour.
      Source (1)
      CR: soompi
    • By Sardonyx
      Video <---- Idk how to insert videos so uhh... click this lol

• By fariz
      we need to stop this