Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

EVERYONE! VOTE VOTE VOTE:mm-heart:

• Like 1

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MinaPenguin #TwiceismyLife
      Haters Claimed Nayeon Was Throwing Shade At Jeongyeon, The Next Day The Two Went On A Date
      During TWICE’s recent concert TWICELAND ZONE 2: Fantasy Park, Nayeon teased fellow member Jeongyeon by ranking herself 1st in TWICE and Jeongyeon 9th.

After hearing Nayeon rank Jeongyeon as 9th (to which Jeongyeon jokingly admitted), reporters mistakenly believed that Nayeon was giving out rankings based on concert merchandise sales.
      And while it was true that Nayeon’s personally-designed picnic blanket did sell out the first day, it did restock the next day and did not completely sell out by the end of the concert.
      ONCEs noticed that Nayeon had drawn up a “ranking list” on her personally-designed picnic mat, which similarly ranked herself 1st and Jeongyeon 9th before sales even began.
      Theories surrounding Nayeon’s mysterious ranking system include how affectionate they are to her.
      While all the members of TWICE are close friends, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are among the two closest friends, having trained for years along with Jihyo and almost debuting together under JYP Entertainment as 6MIX before TWICE.
      In fact, during the same concert, Nayeon and Jeongyeon performed the only duet stage, covering 2PM member Taecyeon’s “My Ear’s Candy” as a couple.
      And during Nayeon’s emotional ending speech on the 3rd day of the concert, it was Jeongyeon who came to comfort her when she broke down in tears.
      It’s clear that Nayeon and Jeongyeon are super close friends, and Nayeon’s comment about member rankings was clearly a joke between TWICE and ONCE that was misinterpreted by the media.
      In fact, the day after the 3rd concert, the girls had the day off and Nayeon spent the day on a date with Jeongyeon.
      UPDATE: And it seems like Nayeon and Jeongyeon saw the fan-taken photo!
      It’s safe to say that 2yeon has stayed unbothered by the comments about their friendship.
      cr:koreaboo
    • By TendyLoops
      Practicing my vector art skills, yeah I know this was just basic so I want you chingus to teach me different techniques 

Hope y'all like it though
    • By sacheol-21stC
      May Singer Brand Reputation Rankings Announced
      The Korean Business Research Institute has published this month’s brand reputation rankings for singers!
      The rankings were determined through an analysis of singers’ media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes using big data from April 20 to May 21.
      BTS topped the rankings this month with a brand reputation index of 9,837,454, enjoying a 22.61 increase in their score since April.
      High-ranking phrases in BTS’s keyword analysis included “looking forward to [it],” “the best,” and “happy.” The group’s highest-ranking related terms included “Billboard,” “Fake Love,” and “YouTube.” BTS’s positivity-negativity analysis also revealed a high score of 91.43 percent positive reactions.
      Wanna One took second place on the list with a brand reputation index of 9,352,516, while iKON claimed third place with an index of 6,350,695.
      Check out the top 30 below!
      BTS Wanna One iKON TWICE EXO Red Velvet GFRIEND WINNER SEVENTEEN Bolbbalgan4 (G)I-DLE MAMAMOO BLACKPINK INFINITE BIGBANG Hwang Chi Yeol Park Hyo Shin MOMOLAND BTOB Oh My Girl PENTAGON IU Sunmi Loco Chungha Suzy JBJ Yoon Jong Shin Nilo Jung Seung Hwan
      Source (1)
      CR: soompi, rekorea.net
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE To Set A New Record By Going Platinum For 4 Consecutive Japanese Releases

TWICE is breaking more than one record in Japan with their latest release!
      On May 22, Oricon revealed that TWICE had topped its weekly singles chart with their latest Japanese single “Wake Me Up.” The group set a new record for first-day sales for a K-pop girl group in Japan with the single immediately after its release on May 16, and it has since managed to maintain its spot at the top of the Oricon daily singles chart for six straight days.
      Oricon also announced, “With their third Japanese single ‘Wake Me Up,’ TWICE has set a new record by becoming the first foreign artist in history to surpass 200,000 sales with three consecutive releases.”
      TWICE previously managed to sell more than 200,000 copies of both their first Japanese single “One More Time” and their second Japanese single “Candy Pop” in the first week of release. According to Oricon, “Wake Me Up” has surpassed 262,567 points in just six days, giving TWICE the unique distinction of being the only foreign artist to achieve more than 200,000 first-week sales for three singles in a row.
      As the Recording Industry Association of Japan’s threshold for platinum certification is 250,000 sales, TWICE’s “Wake Me Up” is also expected to be officially certified platinum in the near future. Once “Wake Me Up” receives a platinum certification, TWICE will have set a new record by going platinum with four consecutive releases—the group has previously managed to receive platinum certifications for all three of its prior Japanese releases, including “One More Time,” “Candy Pop,” and its Japanese debut compilation album “#TWICE.”
      In a statement released through Oricon, TWICE remarked, “It’s entirely due to our fans, who have supported us since our debut, that we were able to achieve such good results. We sincerely thank you.”
      TWICE is currently preparing for their sold-out “TWICE 2nd Tour in Japan,” which will kick off on May 26 and 27 at the Saitama Super Arena. The group will also be performing their new single on the Asahi TV music program “Music Station” in Japan on May 25.
      Congratulations to TWICE on their continuing success in Japan!
      Source (1)
      CR: soompi