You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DoubleDogDare
      Like really dubu just completely shuts down like I can hear the windows startup sound XDDDDDDDDDDD LOL
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE's Jeongyeon, Sana and Mina will be among the guest judging panel at JTBC's "Hidden Singer: Season 5" - Hong Jin Young's episode (Ep.7) on July 29th (Sun.), 10.30pm-KST.
      Website: http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/trailer/pr10010744/pm10047872/vo10238911/view
      The other guest judges shall be host/DJ/comedian Song Eun I, comedian Byun Gi Soo, singer Shin Ji(from Koyote), television personality/former professional Starcraft gamer Hong Jin Ho (gamer alias:YellOW)
      Preview:

OSEN article: Recording for "Hidden Singer: Season 5" - Hong Jin Young's episode is done on July 12th, along with three of TWICE's members, Jeongyeon, Sana and Mina.

CR: OSEN

Please help update TWICE's (Jeongyeon, Sana and Mina) broadcast schedule in "Hidden Singer: Season 5" on July 29th in the calendar, thanks. @Jokballet
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE's Nayeon & Jihyo shall guest appearance at JTBC's talk show, "Kim Je Dong's Talk To You 2" on July 24th(Tues.), 9.30pm-KST
      Website: http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/trailer/pr10010770/pm10048100/vo10237766/view
      Preview:

• By sacheol-21stC
      Twice wraps up with five crowns
      Topping five of Korea’s major music charts, Twice is wrapping up its promotional activities for its recent EP “Summer Nights” on top.

The nine-piece act won first on SBS’s “Inkigayo” on Sunday, along with previous top rankings on four other music charts, including MBC’s “Show! Music Core” and KBS’ “Music bank."

(SBS Inkigayo)
      Jeongyeon spoke directly to the group’s supporters, saying, “Thank you to Once for coming to the show for two weeks even during the hot weather.”

Twice’s latest EP, “Summer Night,” which includes nine tracks, was released on July 9, topping music charts immediately for the group that debuted just some three years ago.

By Kim Hye-soo (clairek@heraldcorp.com)
      CR: KPOPHERALD
    • By sacheol-21stC
      [V Report] Twice’s best dancer Momo holds ‘Dance the Night Away’ tutorial

(Naver's V Live)
      Twice’s Momo showed fans how it’s done.

The 21-year-old held a virtual dance class on Naver’s V live Saturday at midnight.

She kicked off the broadcast in the dance practice hall.

“Should I use a filter? Which is better?” she posed to the viewers.

“I’m eating chips so that I’ll have some energy to dance,” she announced, before issue a warning: “If you eat too much, you might feel like
      throwing up while dancing.”

However, that didn’t stop her from munching on chips and gummy candy for a while, even as she said, “If you’re trying to lose weight, this dance could help.”

(Naver's V Live)
      She began with light stretching before officially delving into dance instructions, and then she took fans through the “Dance the Night Away” choreography step by step.

“I’m exhausted,” she said at the end of the hour-long video.

Momo has the reputation as the group’s best dancer, which is probably why she stepped up to give the dance tutorial.
      https://www.vlive.tv/video/81267

By The Korea Herald (khnews@heraldcorp.com)
      CR: KPOPHERALD