News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
A.Moguri

Catching The Raccoon For 2 Years Now~

GCoUpE4.gif

It is finally time for my first introduction post on TTF, 2 years on~

Hello there, My name is Andy. I'm pretty sure most of you guys should know me by now. I am from Singapore and I have been a long time kpop fan since 2005. I started listening to Kpop because I came across BoA while listening to Jpop and I became a fan of her. I started to listen to some Kpop but I wasn't a hardcore fan of any groups yet. Most of the hardcore moments started when SNSD debuted. I started buying merchs and going for concerts. I got to know Twice when I started watching Sixteen and I have been a fan since then.

:mm-pdnim:

My first year in this forum was pretty quiet as I was quite busy. I am also quite shy when it comes to interacting with new people, so it was basically a lot of lurking and reading posts here and there. I started to really get into posting and knowing new people after the first Twiceland In SG. It was really new for me and it was quite awkward sometimes. As time passes, I got comfortable with quite a lot of you here and made some really good friends.

:twice-hug:

(You guys know who you are)

The ride here has really been long and wild but I know it will get better in the future.

HERE'S TO MANY MORE YEARS IN TTF!

:ny-soju:

Oh, and to all you newer members, I hope to talk to you guys soon if we have not spoken yet.

Senior member have some very creative style while make a post/reply, nice to meet you Andy :)

• Like 1

Awards

Times flies indeed Andy!

2 years already!

Congrats Senpai! Hope to know from you more in the future!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AuGuStKz said:

Times flies indeed Andy!

2 years already!

Congrats Senpai! Hope to know from you more in the future!

We are bound to meetup sometimes since we are both from SG. =3

1 hour ago, A.Moguri said:

We are bound to meetup sometimes since we are both from SG. =3

Twiceland SG... is. one mth to go xD

• Like 1

Hi andy, i love you and you know it already :mm-pdnim:

On 4/28/2018 at 11:45 PM, A.Moguri said:

GCoUpE4.gif

It is finally time for my first introduction post on TTF, 2 years on~

Hello there, My name is Andy. I'm pretty sure most of you guys should know me by now. I am from Singapore and I have been a long time kpop fan since 2005. I started listening to Kpop because I came across BoA while listening to Jpop and I became a fan of her. I started to listen to some Kpop but I wasn't a hardcore fan of any groups yet. Most of the hardcore moments started when SNSD debuted. I started buying merchs and going for concerts. I got to know Twice when I started watching Sixteen and I have been a fan since then.

My first year in this forum was pretty quiet as I was quite busy. I am also quite shy when it comes to interacting with new people, so it was basically a lot of lurking and reading posts here and there. I started to really get into posting and knowing new people after the first Twiceland In SG. It was really new for me and it was quite awkward sometimes. As time passes, I got comfortable with quite a lot of you here and made some really good friends.

:twice-hug:

(You guys know who you are)

The ride here has really been long and wild but I know it will get better in the future.

HERE'S TO MANY MORE YEARS IN TTF!

:ny-soju:

Oh, and to all you newer members, I hope to talk to you guys soon if we have not spoken yet.

hai :)

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1