Jump to content
News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
jeongyeonsfav

i just join! (´。• ᵕ •。`)

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, jeongyeonsfav said:

what a coincidence I'm also from Malaysia could this be fate (・∀・)ノ I'm also a stalker who knows maybe I'm stalking you right now     

 ┬┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

Im from Malaysia too! Hello buddy!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, jeongyeonsfav said:

I'm from Selangor

btw I''m guessing you're from Terengganu? lol correct me if I'm wrong

:ty-hehe:

also your profile pic is Nico I also like love live 

Nozomi and Ruby is best girls :dh-nice:

And im from selangor too. Which place in Selangor? Im from Semenyih and where are you study?? 

Now I think Im stalker too...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im 15 yrs old and you????

@#Twice @jeongyeonsfav Im stress about history too. I just finish my Proses Awal and Kerangka kasar is otw...huhu... this week we should do the Pelaporan but we have many holiday right now...Im scared if I can't pass and get flying colours for PT3. Anyway,good luck for anyone who is form 3..(also form 5) (Tu blum lagi Geo punye...(>_<!!))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

Im 15 yrs old and you????

@#Twice @jeongyeonsfav Im stress about history too. I just finish my Proses Awal and Kerangka kasar is otw...huhu... this week we should do the Pelaporan but we have many holiday right now...Im scared if I can't pass and get flying colours for PT3. Anyway,good luck for anyone who is form 3..(also form 5) (Tu blum lagi Geo punye...(>_<!!))

Wait what nani i did not even finish my kaedah kajian but already finish my pelaporan :ny-look:

For geo matilah huhuhuuh~~~:mm-tt:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, #Twice said:

Lol ikr our place got no sejarah also

I still need to interview people I might as well die now :ny-sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

And im from selangor too. Which place in Selangor? Im from Semenyih and where are you study?? 

Now I think Im stalker too...lol

Subang lol the land of budak hipsters :dh-lol:

i guess we're all stalkers here :jh-lurk: ┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, #Twice said:

Wait what nani i did not even finish my kaedah kajian but already finish my pelaporan :ny-look:

For geo matilah huhuhuuh~~~:mm-tt:

I don't even want to think about geo  。゚(TヮT)゚。

it's okay the power of twice will get us through this! :jh-cheer: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, jeongyeonsfav said:

I still need to interview people I might as well die now :ny-sad:

Well i got all the info except for 3.2 ~3.5

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, #Twice said:

Well i got all the info except for 3.2 ~3.5

 

I haven't really started I'm so confused ლ(¯ロ¯"ლ)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can help with some of your study subject, if you want, and if i am understand. :dh-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

On 5/5/2018 at 2:16 PM, jeongyeonsfav said:

this forum seems fun so hello!

my name is Ariana 

my bias is Jeongyeon (。・//ε//・。)

my once story: my friend started sending me pics of twice and I started watching their mvs and slowly started listening to their non title track songs and I fell in love with them ♡ ~('▽^人) so here I am 1 year later still a once and with two albums I'll continue to support twice forever and stick with them till the end! 

(♡°▽°♡)

 

2NE1-twice_1456787150_af_org.jpg

 

ONE IN A MILLION WE ARE TWICE!

hey there ... very very late welcome ..
welcome to TTF ... enjoy your stay.. see you around :sn-hi:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there! :ny-look:

 

Welcome to TTF! I'm kinda new here as well. Hope we can be friends :jy-cutie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, dadadahyun said:

Hey there! :ny-look:

 

Welcome to TTF! I'm kinda new here as well. Hope we can be friends :jy-cutie:

of course we can be friends! :ny-yes:

I see you're from the philippines I guess I'm your neighbour I'm from Malaysia 

how old are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, #Twice said:

Wait what nani i did not even finish my kaedah kajian but already finish my pelaporan :ny-look:

For geo matilah huhuhuuh~~~:mm-tt:

eotteokke!!! you should doing kaedah kajian first before pelaporan...

16 hours ago, jeongyeonsfav said:

Subang lol the land of budak hipsters :dh-lol:

i guess we're all stalkers here :jh-lurk: ┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ

hipster..lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jeongyeonsfav said:

of course we can be friends! :ny-yes:

I see you're from the philippines I guess I'm your neighbour I'm from Malaysia 

how old are you?

Great!  I'm still hoping that TWICE'll tour here in the future though.

I'm 20 btw. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, dadadahyun said:

Great!  I'm still hoping that TWICE'll tour here in the future though.

I'm 20 btw. 

oh I'm a bit younger than you :ny-oh: 

twice needs to tour at there Philippines onces help views a lot (if I'm not wrong Philippines was in the top 3 of streaming twice mvs) 

too bad I can't go to their concert :mn-tt:  (ಥ﹏ಥ)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, jeongyeonsfav said:

oh I'm a bit younger than you :ny-oh: 

twice needs to tour at there Philippines onces help views a lot (if I'm not wrong Philippines was in the top 3 of streaming twice mvs) 

too bad I can't go to their concert :mn-tt:  (ಥ﹏ಥ)

 

hahahaha if you don't mind me asking, how old are you then? :jy-jks:

I didn't know that there's such rankings. But still, I stream TWICE MVs all the time.

I kinda feel you, I know I wouldn't be able to go to their concert even if they tour here :dh-pout:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, dadadahyun said:

hahahaha if you don't mind me asking, how old are you then? :jy-jks:

I didn't know that there's such rankings. But still, I stream TWICE MVs all the time.

I kinda feel you, I know I wouldn't be able to go to their concert even if they tour here :dh-pout:.

I'm 15 :jh-cute:

they just had to come when I have a big exam this year :ny-sad: (。T ω T。)

what's your fav twice mv and album?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jeongyeonsfav said:

I'm 15 :jh-cute:

they just had to come when I have a big exam this year :ny-sad: (。T ω T。)

what's your fav twice mv and album?

Wow. I feel so old now :ny-look:

Awe, that's too bad. In my case, I think I can't afford their concerts.

Hmm.. For MV, I think its a tie among TT, Likey, and Heart Shaker (not enough dose of Dubu in Heart Shaker tho). As for the album, LANE1. 

How about yours?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dadadahyun said:

Wow. I feel so old now :ny-look:

Awe, that's too bad. In my case, I think I can't afford their concerts.

Hmm.. For MV, I think its a tie among TT, Likey, and Heart Shaker (not enough dose of Dubu in Heart Shaker tho). As for the album, LANE1. 

How about yours?

for mv its like ooh ahh and what is love? 

for albums its the story begins and page two :sn-shy: :jy-flee:

i also can't afford the tickets the cheapest is $300 i would have to sell my kidney to afford that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jeongyeonsfav said:

for mv its like ooh ahh and what is love? 

for albums its the story begins and page two :sn-shy: :jy-flee:

i also can't afford the tickets the cheapest is $300 i would have to sell my kidney to afford that

Aish what is going on why am not included in the story :sn-stare:

I had the same problem too :dh-wut:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jeongyeonsfav said:

for mv its like ooh ahh and what is love? 

for albums its the story begins and page two :sn-shy: :jy-flee:

i also can't afford the tickets the cheapest is $300 i would have to sell my kidney to afford that

I understand why you chose those MVs. 

What about the albums? Why'd you chose them? :mn-game: Do you like the tracklist or the concept maybe?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, #Twice said:

Aish what is going on why am not included in the story :sn-stare:

I had the same problem too :dh-wut:

broke students unite:mn-praise:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, dadadahyun said:

I understand why you chose those MVs. 

What about the albums? Why'd you chose them? :mn-game: Do you like the tracklist or the concept maybe?

 

for loa its concept and for page two its mainly the photobook:mn-hehe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×