Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
TWICE's Pet Gerbil

[DISCUSSION] What song would you use to introduce TWICE to someone?

The title says it all; if you wanted to introduce someone to TWICE, be they a friend, family member or random stranger, which song would you use? :ny-hmm:

I'd probably use Like OOH-AHH, if only because it's the song that introduced me to them, myself.

Or LIKEY, seeing as that's still their greatest title track to me.

Edited by TWICE's Pet Gerbil

I guess I'd use What is Love? and Precious Love. :jy-cute:

Awards

Likey for sure, a friend of mine shut down Twice over and over again till he saw that video LOL :sn-shock:

(GOT EM') :jy-jks:

Awards

54 minutes ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

The title says it all; if you wanted to introduce someone to TWICE, be they a friend, family member or random stranger, which song would you use? :ny-hmm:

I'd probably use Like OOH-AHH, if only because it's the song that introduced me to them, myself.

I think it would be Cheer Up,  :sn-shy:I always wanted to present Twice still unknown with that song but I was not given the opportunity.

Awards

If they like Japan or anime, then I'd definitely show them Wake Me Up, since it gives a huge J-Pop feel. If it was just in general, I would probably do their latest comeback.

Maybe One in a Million or TT, one in a million cause I feel this can make one person mood change and TT cause this is one of the peek of Twice career like you know they got the highest views in this MV

Jus direct dem 2 Twice's youtube channel n let 'em c da full power of Twice!  :twice-smile:

I get mor Onces dat way.

Awards

1 hour ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Maybe One in a Million or TT, one in a million cause I feel this can make one person mood change and TT cause this is one of the peek of Twice career like you know they got the highest views in this MV

You're right about OIAM :ny-yes: 

5 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

The title says it all; if you wanted to introduce someone to TWICE, be they a friend, family member or random stranger, which song would you use?

Likey

Because that song have catchy phrase and its already sang in the first. Likey, Likey, Likey:sn-hi:

Awards

7 hours ago, MyiMina said:

You're right about OIAM :ny-yes: 

Yeah, I'm just listen to that song when I feel bad about myself hahaha :ny-yes:One of the best song for me

2 hours ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Yeah, I'm just listen to that song when I feel bad about myself hahaha :ny-yes:One of the best song for me

true!!

19 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

I think allll... but if I choose one maybe cheer up or TT

or heart shaker or likey or what is love? Or signal? 

lol

Another vote for Cheer Up or TT.  :ny-tt:

On 5/11/2018 at 8:40 AM, sakshee said:

That one too...lol

Awards

tt or likey because they got the best youtube views and set many records

but maybe if the person likes trending songs, then I'll give them the newest comeback.

Awards

LIKEY or WHAT IS LOVE mvs. Probably HEART SHAKER or CHEER UP. Or all? idk. They're all great :ty-balloon:

Awards

I would show either Likey or What is Love because both of those show exactly what Twice is capable of, show every member contributing, and overall show Twice's aesthetics the best!

:ny-soju:

if this talk about the audio, I found TURTLE and MELTING is more interesting to non-kpop people. (especially turtle with the bababa baraba baya part and the acoustic arrangement)
Maybe next ill try with SAY YES coz it has a similar atmosphere.

Or just introduce the title track to send the earworms for those Generation Z lol:ny-nice:

i would recommended heart shaker because of its lively vibe and also not their title track 1 to 10 as well :)