Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
heartshaken

noob here, nice to meet you! :D

Hi! My name is Jasmine, I joined like a month ago but I'm only introducing myself now lmao. I've been listening to Twice since October 2016 but I've never really participated in any fandom-related stuff or tried to get to know the members until very recently, so please forgive me for not knowing the fandom jokes/memes/important facts yet 😅  I hope we can all be friends here! 😊

• Like 1

Hello and welcome here! :sn-hi:

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope you find some new friends here also :ny-yes:

And lastly, don't forget to read the rules here so you will know how this forum works. :sn-stare: Just click this to read the rules.

If you have some question just click also this to ask a mod or dm me or any members here for your questions and problems. :sn-shy:

Or dm the always active Mod here and my second girlfriend @Phebe :sn-lub:

Welcome again and Nice meeting you! :mm-shy:

Hello there. Welcome to Team Twice Forums!
My name is Phebe, and I am your community bot who never sleeps.

tumblr_p6xebk7FjE1uh7ri8o1_540.gif

To find out more about our forum, check out some of these threads:

• Before you go anywhere else, please read the rules here!
    • If you have any questions about rules, privacy or personal information, you can go here.
  • There is a lot of information about guidance on this forum here!
    • If you look through here and you still are confused, get help from staff here or here.
  • If you want to suggest ideas to staff members, you can do that here!
  • Sometimes when members are bored, they play forum games with each other. Join them here!
  • To see the whole list of staff members, go here!

Here are some little tips from me to start off your journey on the forum:

• You cannot upload photos from your device.
  • To see all of the awards you can be given, go here.
    • The "Era:" awards cost 100 posts each.
      • Era awards can be bought here.
    • The Photoshoots, Selcas and OTP awards cost 2,000 WONCE.
      • Those awards can be bought here.
        • From my calculations, it takes about 60-70 posts to get 2,000 WONCE.
    • The "#" awards are limited edition, and cannot be bought after a certain time.
  • You need more than 50 posts to enter the chatbox.
    • The chatbox is a place to chat with forum members.

tumblr_p6xebk7FjE1uh7ri8o2_540.gif

Please seek out to private message me if you need any more help around here!

Also, check out my cool thread if you're looking for a profile/display picture to use kek

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heartshaken said:

Hi! My name is Jasmine, I joined like a month ago but I'm only introducing myself now lmao. I've been listening to Twice since October 2016 but I've never really participated in any fandom-related stuff or tried to get to know the members until very recently, so please forgive me for not knowing the fandom jokes/memes/important facts yet 😅  I hope we can all be friends here! 😊

Welcome Dear, i am very happy knowing some girls loving Twice! :sn-shy:

• Like 1

Awards

Hi there:sn-hi:

Welcome to TTF:congrats:

Fell free to post as much as you want:mn-game:

Lets be friends:dh-yas:

I am a stalker:ty-peek:

• Like 1

Awards

welcome to ttf. enjoy your stay and i hope you'll find friends along the way :dh-dubu:

Spoiler

stop by the chatbox once you've reached 50 posts, okay? :dogepan:

• Like 1

Awards

2 hours ago, heartshaken said:

Hello, @heartshakenwelcome to TTF :ny-chu::ny-yes: I hope we are friends and that you get along very well with all the members, Ah true my bias are Mina and Momo.

• Like 1

Awards

Hi Jasmine! Hope we can be friends~

• Like 1

Awards

Hello and welcome, Jasmine! :ty-yodahi: I'm TWICE's Pet Gerbil. :jy-jks:

I hope you enjoy your time here and soon learn all the jokes/memes/important facts. :sn-pew:

Any trouble, don't be afraid to ask. :satzu-gj:

On 5/10/2018 at 9:37 PM, heartshaken said:

Hi welcome to TTF !

Hope u enjoy ur stay here !

• Like 1

On 5/10/2018 at 3:37 PM, heartshaken said:

HII JASMINE, WELCOME HERE :ny-chu:

Awards