Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
ldc2626

Will Twice do a fan meet in North America?

someday they will I think

...you live in north america?

Awards

I am not sure man.We Malaysian ONCE are hoping they would do a fan meet here but fortunately Twiceland Zone 2 is happening here :ny-soju:

Awards

TWICE went to KCON NY last year, so I guess? But I don't know about doing an individual concert held by TWICE themselves (like TWICELAND).

spam their official twitter, comment on their videos and get people to like it to make it top comment, get the management to notice and they might pull a fan meet during KCON or Music Bank (or any of them touring music shows) 

It's all about organizing the entire event properly.  Getting the ads out and sponsors to chip in.  Getting as many people to show up to it as possible.  Getting Twice a place to rest and relax and have fun and eat.  Getting good security too while being at it.  Get it done.  Make it happen.  :twice-smile:

Awards

I feel like they probably will, but it makes no difference to me. America, Asia, they're both equally inaccessible to me, lol. :dh-smthing:

1 hour ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

I feel like they probably will, but it makes no difference to me. America, Asia, they're both equally inaccessible to me, lol. :dh-smthing:

Make one for the UK!  You can do it!  Get all of the UK Onces!  :jh-cheer:

Awards