Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Black rabbit

[DISCUSSION] What was your first impression on Twice?

What was your first impression on Twice?:huh:

As for me my first impression on Twice wasn't that good but I dunno how I became interested in them

Edited by Black rabbit

Awards

This........this is where i belong :innocent:

• Like 1

Awards

9, it is the number of the gods. 

nah just kidding. my first impression is why are they keep saying "shut up, baby" when the title says "cheer up, baby" :dh-wut:

• Like 1

Awards

"Their songs are good. Sounds catchy. Imma join the fandom because they are talented af. Why aren't they popular though ?" That was pretty much it

6 minutes ago, MooseLover said:

nah just kidding. my first impression is why are they keep saying "shut up, baby" when the title says "cheer up, baby" :dh-wut:

My cousin still prefers "shut up, baby." lmao 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lost Penguin said:

"Their songs are good. Sounds catchy. Imma join the fandom because they are talented af. Why aren't they popular though ?" That was pretty much it

My cousin still prefers "shut up, baby." lmao 

there should be an alternative version where they're actually become the angry girlfriend and want their boyfriends to shut up. :dh-srs:

• Like 2

Awards

5 minutes ago, MooseLover said:

there should be an alternative version where they're actually become the angry girlfriend and want their boyfriends to shut up. :dh-srs:

sounds good ... send an email to JYPe :jyp-kappa:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lost Penguin said:

sounds good ... send an email to JYPe :jyp-kappa:

JYPe-Hyung, make an alternative "shut up, baby" video juseyooooo 

This is JYPe reading my request:

:jyp-broke:

• Like 1

Awards

2 minutes ago, MooseLover said:

JYPe-Hyung, make an alternative "shut up, baby" video juseyooooo 

This is JYPe reading my request:

:jyp-broke:

bet he will tell you to "shut up, baby" :ny-lol:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, MooseLover said:

:ny-lol: Shut up baby still sounds good

Awards

Am I da only 1 experiencing deja vu?  :mm-wut:  I could've sworn der was another thread like dis b4.

Awards

First member that I knew was Momo and really only focused on her, I thought she was the "center" and everyone else was just there to back her up LOL. :mm-shh:

I used to confuse Sana with Dahyun, I have no idea why, maybe because they were both always silly and wacky.

I also can't believe I got tricked and thought Nayeon was the maknae when I didn't know them too well. :ny-lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrDespair said:

First member that I knew was Momo and really only focused on her, I thought she was the "center" and everyone else was just there to back her up LOL. 

I used to confuse Sana with Dahyun, I have no idea why, maybe because they were both always silly and wacky.

I also can't believe I got tricked and thought Nayeon was the maknae when I didn't know them too well. 

But she is the Maknae, trust us :ny-yes:

• Like 2

Awards

Me in 2016: Their songs are super-catchy but also really annoying. I get why they're popular, but I don't like them :ny-tough:

Me in 2018 when a new Twice song comes out: :jy-flee::mm-wow::jh-cheer::dh-bbasae:

It was TT era. I like aesthetic and their MVs were not my kind of aesthetic. But I still thought that they were interesting (and sooo popular). Then I started to watch Sixteen -> I fell in love with Twice -> I  watched all of their videos -> I can't move to another fandom forever <3

• Like 1

Awards

I found Twice from the beginning with Like Ooh Ahh but didn't see much in it until I saw Cheer Up and really got into Twice that way.

:ty-peek:

• Like 1

Heard TT for the first time "Just like TT"?? "Neomuhae neomuhae" ??? what an overrated song, no vocals tech needed

Watch TT MV for the first time : :mm-wow: sugoi

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paseo said:

Heard TT for the first time "Just like TT"?? "Neomuhae neomuhae" ??? what an overrated song, no vocals tech needed

Watch TT MV for the first time : :mm-wow: sugoi

:ny-nice:

Awards

did not notice them during debut but after watching and hearing TT i loved them until now :)

• Like 1

"wow, these girls don't blend together like a lot of other group members do" and also "wow, that girl with the short hair is stunning".. (while watching "Likey") :jy-cutie:

• Like 1