[PIC/IG] 180517 TWICETAGRAM Update | Twice - Mina

Spoiler

31571555_365379327285220_340599881336461

Edited by Myoui Mintul

Awards

She's wishing ONCE's a good night. So sweet. <3<3

• Like 1

I didn't expect her to post last night I was so shocked :jh-myheart:

Her IG posts are once in a blue moon that's why Onces cherish every post she makes... This one is especially cute too

she lovely right :mn-blush:

Edited by Myoui Mintul

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      『BDZ』release date September 12th, 2018.
      " TWICE : Break your Barriers, BDZ!"

Nayeon / 나연 /  ナヨン/ 娜璉

Jeongyeon / 정연 /  ジョンヨン / 定延

Momo / 모모 / モモ / 桃

Sana / 사나 / サナ / 紗夏

Jihyo / 지효 / ジヒョ / 志效

Mina / 미나 / ミナ / 南

Dahyun / 다현 / ダヒョン / 多賢

Chaeyoung / 채영 / チェヨン / 彩瑛

Tzuyu / 쯔위 / ツウィ / 子瑜

• By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE's Jeongyeon, Sana and Mina will be among the guest judging panel at JTBC's "Hidden Singer: Season 5" - Hong Jin Young's episode (Ep.7) on July 29th (Sun.), 10.30pm-KST.
      Website: http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/trailer/pr10010744/pm10047872/vo10238911/view
      The other guest judges shall be host/DJ/comedian Song Eun Yi, actress Moon Hee Kyung, comedian Byun Gi Soo, Woosu and Hyunjun(of boy band, IZ), singer Shin Ji(of Koyote), television personality/former professional Starcraft gamer Hong Jin Ho (gamer alias:YellOW), announcer/host Jang Sung Gyu, presenter Kim Hwan, composer/musical artist Jo Young Soo, singer Jin Hae Sung.
      Preview:

OSEN article: Recording for "Hidden Singer: Season 5" - Hong Jin Young's episode is done on July 12th, along with three of TWICE's members, Jeongyeon, Sana and Mina.

CR: OSEN

Please help update TWICE's (Jeongyeon, Sana and Mina) broadcast schedule in "Hidden Singer: Season 5" on July 29th in the calendar, thanks. @Jokballet
    • By TheKyeoptaPenguMina
      My Malaysian First Aid I wanted to come back to Malaysia sometime when I was a trainee. I made my debut and this is the first time I come to the Twice. I was really excited to meet you at the theater and it was so suddenly canceled yesterday that I was really embarrassed. First of all, we are so sorry for our Malaysian ones who waited for us yesterday even with the same heart as me. There were also the ones who came to Malaysia to see us in other countries? Sorry...
      I wanted to make our first memories in Malaysia with the Wons and I really wanted to be happy together ... This time, we, Twice members, and tomorrow will come to see you and you will be thankful that you have understood that it is the most important thing for all of us to think that safety is the best thing that will not happen to you. We'll work hard so we can meet! You know your mind is our mind? I promise that I will make more happy time and memories the next time I meet! I love my Malaysian ones Once again I am really sorry and I love you Saya sayang awak ㅜ ㅜ ❤ ︎ TWICE SANA
      crTwicetagram