Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
#Twice

[INFO][KOREABOO] Japanese men[Age 17~24] rate the most Prettiest Korean girl

10)PRISTIN’s Xiyeon

Spoiler

pXWxvPy8R65J1qNM_cAd6NQaEKKWlNVd56hkmxey

9) TWICE’s Chaeyoung

Spoiler

dB-h2xwo__qZtbluWjkTX06VU-podn-0jJ_RF_jI

8)Red Velvet’s Yeri

Spoiler

OEmg0Z-U3NS5W6K9_-0ADNxijnhcYUw9SNLX0WeT

7)TWICE’s Jeongyeon

Spoiler

3EZNRac_Dw1yY703p2HavrL79lvB28GWb7R40fvA

6)Momoland’s Nancy

Spoiler

4Ju4hrSJV66i25ryiF58edBF4-VTyYm9GAcCyro9

5)Oh My Girl’s Binnie

Spoiler

neYY2EWQxKVvyyNd2FqBZaAXuCL2Hslx-fYYjngw

4)BLACKPINK’s Jisoo

Spoiler

jmMVs6XAKX04pJBpMEMUtM_7UtPiFMxqEOefiw4d

3)Cosmic Girls’ Bona

Spoiler

ecQFfHZIC_AJ4Smc0aoL1-lHubU2x9J2PAveAO39

2)TWICE’s Nayeon

Spoiler

esb5xL3-XqYQy4JTe2cRD0PxFKMEtLhJPQtiX2gv

1)Red Velvet’s Irene

Spoiler

c95gvLWWf66QlGwUjJRbZIva7Yh7t-U6v8SluhOg

credits:koreaboo

Edited by #Twice

Awards

12 minutes ago, JarJut said:

chaeng on the list :cy-omo:

:cy-gj:

Awards

10 minutes ago, MooseLover said:

eh, people have different taste :dh-heh:

Lmao:ny-yes:

Awards

55 minutes ago, RainbowFluffyPanda said:

where is dahyun? :dh-srs:

in our own list, from 10 to 1 :dh-nice:

Awards

46 minutes ago, MooseLover said:

in our own list, from 10 to 1 :dh-nice:

Lmao for me all nine members is inside only the 10th member is me :jyp-hey:

Awards

Hmm, the original article come from this site INSTIZ and it's on 3 months ago (2018.2.01 21:08) 
a801e19e1bd92a9d3f2910396d9f8f8a.jpg

I try to translate those image (scanning Japanese Words) using Google and got this 

Spoiler

(Questionnaire survey of the 3rd generation Korean girl Gucchun candidates as candidates for Japanese citizens in MoMedia)
「ラ ン ク | 1st place
2nd place
| 3rd
14th
Voting Result
Name Red Velvet ア イ リ ン | TWICE ナ イ ヨ ン | WJSN ボ ナ | BLACKPINK
OH MY GIRL ビ ニ | MOMOLAND ナ ン シ ー | TWICE ジ ョ ン ヨ ン
Red Velvet イ エ リ TWICE チ エ ヨ ン [PRISTIN シ ョ イ ン
5 out of 5
9th place
| 10th place
1st place Red Velvet Maillin 2nd place Tweed Nanae 3rd place Muju girl girl Bona 4th place Blue Pink Index 5th place Ohmy Girl Beanie 6th place Momorandan Nancy 7th place Twiggy 8th place Red velvet sharp 9th place Tweed Chae 1 case 2] Day A9
1 is the face symmetry that was calculated by calculator on all of the Red Velvet ari- nin (20-year-old male in residence in Yokohama), which shows the same face as the CG.
2nd place TWICE Nairon - (10-year-old female member in Tokyo) There is also a charismatic appeal to Sawakana フ ェ イ ス.
3rd place WJSN BONA - (20-year-old male member in Nagoya) She is also very sexy, especially with her nose.
4th place BLACKPINK Jisu (a 10-year-old woman living in Osaka) The charm of a new woman is also displayed in a simple way.
5th OH MY GIRL VINY - (20-year-old male in Saitama) A young girl who was prevalent at the time of her birth "The hilton of comics is the thought of Rokkusu.
1st place Red Velvet Irene (20 year old male living in Yokohama) The face like CG is telling me to get it.
2nd place Twice Natsuni (woman in Tokyo once) There is charm with charming appearance in refreshing appearance.
The third space girl, Bonna (20-year-old Nagoya resident) is innocent and sexy. Especially the nose is so pretty.
4th place Pollack Pink Index (Ten women living in Osaka) The charm of a clean and new person remains intact. There is charismatic in the sale,
5th place Omai girl beanie (20 men of ADIE village residence) It is appearance that reminds me of the girl cartoon character that was popular in the Heisei period at the time. A face that is still alive.

Look at this part (who the participant)

Spoiler

(20-year-old male in residence in Yokohama)

(10-year-old female member in Tokyo)

(20-year-old male member in Nagoya)
(10-year-old woman living in Osaka)
20-year-old male in Saitama)
(20 year old male living in Yokohama)
(woman in Tokyo once)
(20-year-old Nagoya resident)
(Ten women living in Osaka)
(20 men of ADIE village residence)

See?  Using random sample and few of participant.
As i can say, this survey/rank is not really represent Japanese People.

Edited by Myoui Mintul

Awards

6 minutes ago, Myoui Mintul said:

Hmm, the original article come from this site INSTIZ and it's on 3 months ago (2018.2.01 21:08) 

I try to translate those image (scanning Japanese Words) using Google and got this 

Reveal hidden contents

(Questionnaire survey of the 3rd generation Korean girl Gucchun candidates as candidates for Japanese citizens in MoMedia)
「ラ ン ク | 1st place
2nd place
| 3rd
14th
Voting Result
5 out of 5
9th place
| 10th place
1st place Red Velvet Maillin 2nd place Tweed Nanae 3rd place Muju girl girl Bona 4th place Blue Pink Index 5th place Ohmy Girl Beanie 6th place Momorandan Nancy 7th place Twiggy 8th place Red velvet sharp 9th place Tweed Chae 1 case 2] Day A9
1 is the face symmetry that was calculated by calculator on all of the Red Velvet ari- nin (20-year-old male in residence in Yokohama), which shows the same face as the CG.
2nd place TWICE Nairon - (10-year-old female member in Tokyo) There is also a charismatic appeal to Sawakana フ ェ イ ス.
3rd place WJSN BONA - (20-year-old male member in Nagoya) She is also very sexy, especially with her nose.
4th place BLACKPINK Jisu (a 10-year-old woman living in Osaka) The charm of a new woman is also displayed in a simple way.
5th OH MY GIRL VINY - (20-year-old male in Saitama) A young girl who was prevalent at the time of her birth "The hilton of comics is the thought of Rokkusu.
1st place Red Velvet Irene (20 year old male living in Yokohama) The face like CG is telling me to get it.
2nd place Twice Natsuni (woman in Tokyo once) There is charm with charming appearance in refreshing appearance.
The third space girl, Bonna (20-year-old Nagoya resident) is innocent and sexy. Especially the nose is so pretty.
4th place Pollack Pink Index (Ten women living in Osaka) The charm of a clean and new person remains intact. There is charismatic in the sale,
5th place Omai girl beanie (20 men of ADIE village residence) It is appearance that reminds me of the girl cartoon character that was popular in the Heisei period at the time. A face that is still alive.

Reveal hidden contents

(woman in Tokyo once)

See?  Using random sample of participant and use it multiple times. 

Love it but still can't forget 'NAIRON' Lmao:ny-lol:

Awards

@#Twice can you edit or add more info on the first post/thread title, if that survey held or the original article published on 3 months ago? (2018.2.01)

I think the result will be change after the release of What is Love? and Wake Me Up

Awards

25 minutes ago, Myoui Mintul said:

Hide contents

「ラ ン ク | 1st place
2nd place
| 3rd
14th
Voting Result
5 out of 5
9th place
| 10th place

Hide contents

(woman in Tokyo once)

See?  Using random sample and few of participant.

that's the power of survey, their method might be correct but not the results. That's why you never trust survey results :dh-wink:

Awards

Was thinking why sana, momo and mina wasn't on the list, but then remembered they are not korean girl :ny-lol:

9 minutes ago, MooseLover said:

that's the power of survey, their method might be correct but not the results. That's why you never trust survey results :dh-wink:

Yeah, at least you need to tell public the more specific about your survey. 

unknown.png

If you really want to make an article with title "Japanese Men" you should take at least 90% of total Japan MALE Population (and it's still give you 10% margin of error) 
If you want be more specific, you can wrote the title with "Japanese Men whose love Kpop with age around 17 - 25"

The title is really liar, i mean, look at how much their (only) participant, they wrote Men but also use WOMAN as their participant :ny-lol:

Edited by Myoui Mintul

Awards

4 minutes ago, Myoui Mintul said:

Yeah, at least you need to tell public the more specific about your survey. 

unknown.png

If you really want to make an article with title "Japanese Men" you should take at least 90% of total Japan MALE Population (and it's still give you 10% margin of error) 
If you want be more specific, you can wrote the title with "Japanese Men whose love Kpop with age around 17 - 25"

The title is really liar, i mean, look at how much their (only) participant, they wrote Men but also use WOMAN as their participant :ny-lol:

you could say the same with all the surveys on public TV back home, it's pretty much asking the right group of people to get the needed results :dh-heh:

Awards

22 minutes ago, MooseLover said:

you could say the same with all the surveys on public TV back home, it's pretty much asking the right group of people to get the needed results :dh-heh:

Yeah, especially in TV ONE :ny-lol:

Awards

2 minutes ago, Myoui Mintul said:

Yeah, especially in TV ONE :ny-lol:

this is why i watch Netflix and Prime instead of TV :dh-srs:

Edited by MooseLover
wrong spelling

Awards

1 hour ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

nayeon is number 2!

:ny-nice:

Awards